Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is still AWOL with not a single update about her whereabouts. She really couldn’t give a single tit about her sheep! After all her woe is me posts lately they probably think she’s at home with her Ben and Jerry’s wrapped up feeling sorry for herself… when in reality she’s at Centre Parcs 🤣. It’s disgusting. X
I think we now know that the sheep will believe anything she says or does but what I find amazing is that large companies like P&G and Shark still think she is a good influencer, they need to wake up??

Reactions: 22
I think we now know that the sheep will believe anything she says or does but what I find amazing is that large companies like P&G and Shark still think she is a good influencer, they need to wake up??
Yeah they need to wake up and smell the chemicals

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah they need to wake up and smell the chemicals
I just sprayed a tiny bit of air freshener as my cats food was making me heave and I can feel it on my chest, it so overpowering. No wonder her voice sounds like she smokes 40 a day breathing in all the tit she sprays around the place.

Reactions: 24
Honestly I don't know if it's a chav thing to go away all the time or someone who's dreadfully unhappy with their home & set up & life in general. I honestly love my home, Friday - Monday morning are like a holiday because I love my home & it's beautiful. I certainly have the money to go anywhere at anytime but why would I? My life is beautiful, my home is beautiful, my garden is beautiful. So tell us sofa, what's so dreadfully awful about your home that you need to get away from it every month?
To brag
That is it

Reactions: 7
A2CA1DF0-AD78-43B8-8A0E-C9CCE5E291C3.jpeg

a very fitting extract from ‘how to kill your family’ by Bella Mackie that I’ve just read this evening…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
To show there’s a warning of no intelligent life found.
---

Wait. Hinch didn’t invent fabric softener, p&g, Instagram & farms?
Well she definitely invented the "farm" that she lives on because much like she aint even a cleeeeannnaaahhhh, she aint even a farrmeerrr, and it aint even a farrrmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s hard to tell because of all the prerecords but when was the last time she actually posted something?

Reactions: 10
I know it’s hard to tell because of all the prerecords but when was the last time she actually posted something?
The reel she posted about Waterstones only just dropping off all of the gifts from her adoring fans.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I don't know if it's a chav thing to go away all the time or someone who's dreadfully unhappy with their home & set up & life in general. I honestly love my home, Friday - Monday morning are like a holiday because I love my home & it's beautiful. I certainly have the money to go anywhere at anytime but why would I? My life is beautiful, my home is beautiful, my garden is beautiful. So tell us sofa, what's so dreadfully awful about your home that you need to get away from it every month?

You’d maybe understand it more if they were exploring interesting places, travelling and siteseeing, but they do such boring trips that consist of staying inside.
(I’m behind in my reading sorry if this has been said loads)

Reactions: 9
She’s back. She’s acknowledged the trip. She’s definitely gone with fiddle and the cling on. She’s alluded to low mental health. I’m still convinced it was an ad.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.