Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was red onion you know. Not raw chicken. Nope not at all, don’t even think to suggest it! Sophie is a wonderful cook. It was ONION!

61B3782B-026C-443C-9644-B1AAD65D6A79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Good job I'm currently in a location where I can receive immediate medical attention, I think I've caught second hand food poisoning.
---
Dying right now. I just overheard a receptionist discussing oramorph. Wonder if there's been a centre parcs mishap? 😂😂
Hope you’re okay xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My personal favourite - hunnies 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Yeah, they are gonna have to go some to shift it. I was in HB on Friday and had to pop in today, the shelves were chock full both times. It's a very generic fragrance, smells chemical. Not unpleasant just nothing really, there are a lot nicer products out there which are much better for the environment.
I went in to my local HB this morning before work. There were just stacking it all onto the end of an aisle. No one was buying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, I’ve just had a quick catch up on the last couple of pages after not tend work and I almost gave myself a hernia from laughing.

You can always tell when she’s being boring as all the best bits get reposted. Sophie Roseaddedinherteens this is your loife hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope you’re okay xx
One of the mini pumpkins fortunately, and nothing that can't be fixed with a course of banana antibiotics!

Edit - I shouldn't post while cooking dinner.
I mean fortunately it's not bad, not fortunately my child is ill and not me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
30 something grown woman tells trolls to get a life whilst using butterfly filter will be my all time favourite mood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.