Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever animals she is getting, she really shouldn’t. Animals aren’t accessories to use for a cuddle or for IG content. They have basic needs, and seeing as she can’t even be bothered to exercise her dog or take him on walks, she absolutely should not be getting more animals. But she will because the animals fit her Disney story of her being a real life Snow White living on a farm with all her animals. There’s more children’s books to come, so I’m assuming these animals have already been included in those. When will she see that she does not own a farm with land - it’s just a large detached house with a large garden located on a busy road with a housing development possibly being built behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’ll need to apply for a CPH number for either sheep or goats won’t she? Do you know if that involves a DEFRA visit?

I think part of the reason they aren’t saying what animal is in case they aren’t allowed.
It doesn't involve a DEFRA visit. Getting a cph number is fairly informal in that you apply and get it emailed to you.

DEFRA will have her on their radar once she applies for a cph number though, as she will be classed as a "new holding" and will want to make sure all animals are tagged correctly and all her paperwork and record keeping is correct and up to date.

I don't know, other than for reasons of disease control, how much they'll look into the space she keeps them in - it depends on if they deem it a suitable space. They do have powers to ban individuals from animal ownership, give out fines and even prison sentences depending on the severity of the issue.

Edit - I'd paste some links for references but I'd rather see her fail

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Guyssssh.... I’m going to stick my neck out (Thankfully it’s not a filtered giraffe neck) and say that I’m going to call a BINGO that the 3 new animals are Ryeland sheep. They are one of the oldest olde breed of sheep in Britain.

Also, there’s a farm in the Maldon district (Not far from Sopha) that breed and sell Ryeland sheep and alpacas and I think this might be where RoyOiOi, Rupert and Roger came from. They also breed and sell Pygmy Goats though, but are they more “Olde” than the breed of Ryeland sheep 🤔

I’m calling BINGO on them being called Billy, Bobby and Barry (As they were also Eastenders characters just like the rest of the menagerie) 🤭

Here’s some info and pics:
View attachment 2050117
View attachment 2050120
View attachment 2050119
Didn’t she ‘walk’ some sheep on one of her anniversary/ birthday treats? 🤔

Reactions: 25
If it's sheep I'm signing off the thread for a bit. Papa Pumpkins is a sheep farmer and it breaks my heart that she (hypothetically at this point) thinks that sheep will thrive contained in that one area.

Sheep cannot be kept in just one enclosure, as someone as already pointed out, due to issues with worms. Not to mention foot rot, ticks and all manner of parasites that can cause serious illness and death in sheep.

She hasn't got a clue and I don't think I'll be able to watch it unfold. I won't be able to find any humour in animals being subjected to inhumane conditions.
This!!!! My father grew up on a sheep farm. Nothing but hard work. More livestock as pets. It sickens me that she is able to purchase animals for her GARDEN. She and her enablers disgust me.

Reactions: 40
Why does he share that same bloody video of her farting in the hotel EVERY SINGLE TIME he pipes up?! Maybe it’s the most interesting thing she’s ever done but he really needs to get over it. It’s beyond creepy and shows how bleeping bland their relationship really is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New money millionaire ey? Garden lamas and garden goats.

What a boring bunch of entitled sods. I'd sooner be renovating a house somewhere sunny & using that for content. Bint

Reactions: 20
Three unicorns🦄 🦄🦄 are the only animals that would surprise me.

They are twats - wanting to keep it a surprise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
His patter is bleeping terrible. embarrassing.

if I was her, ad be begging him to go out and get a job so I didn’t need to listen to the shite that comes out his gub, ‘ooh you farted - hahahah’ 🤦🏼‍♀️duck off mate, are you fifteen? get a grip.

he definitely has no mates, or they would tear him a new hole. If my other half acted like this, I’d be thoroughly bored shitless and questioning my life 😂
Why is this the third time he’s posted that story about her farting? It wasn’t bleeping funny the first time!

Reactions: 36
Didn’t she ‘walk’ some sheep on one of her anniversary/ birthday treats? 🤔
Yes she did, with NoNob when they went to Chewton Glen for their anniversary …. he said this about it, hinting at Sheep, Llamas and Chickensssh

84EF80CC-4AC1-4479-A3E9-008FCC65B286.jpeg

684C5F04-9AEE-440D-9EF3-3CE5BDA22498.jpeg

F3385059-BC0C-4521-8E09-A846C52C7966.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Why's she started time stamping all of a sudden? Is this a tactic by her management to seem more "me rn" than pre record?

That means they've flagged no-time stamping as an issue (not engaging), have the sheep been noticing pre records too? 🤔
Lurker here.👋🏻 always wondered why people get het up about pre records so thought now would be the time to ask.. is it against advertisement regs or something?

Reactions: 6
It doesn't involve a DEFRA visit. Getting a cph number is fairly informal in that you apply and get it emailed to you.

DEFRA will have her on their radar once she applies for a cph number though, as she will be classed as a "new holding" and will want to make sure all animals are tagged correctly and all her paperwork and record keeping is correct and up to date.

I don't know, other than for reasons of disease control, how much they'll look into the space she keeps them in - it depends on if they deem it a suitable space. They do have powers to ban individuals from animal ownership, give out fines and even prison sentences depending on the severity of the issue.

Edit - I'd paste some links for references but I'd rather see her fail
I hope DEFRA throw the book at her. She can’t even properly look after a dog, let alone all of these poor animals. She hasn’t got a clue and just like with Flip & Flop, when she gets bored of them and being a tend farmer, or runs low on money, they will all be sent off to live with real farmers or back to the place she got them from. Hopefully real farmers as the twats that keep selling her these poor animals are as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.