Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha Inch sending himself messages so that he can respond by saying he's 6ft....hahaha
yup and the veg patch one because we mentioned it here.
and the children one because someone said is she pregnant.

soon we are going to have her own clothing line.being made by her own animals.
she might even start producing sheep and alpaca milk.

also famers with sheep tend to have them for their meat?i wonder how this will go down.
lamb legs for easter folks!
---
1679628062697.png

for you pleasure.your welcome.you can all feel better now. when he was a twit on tv.nothing changes then
---
The only reason I hope to god this is what she is getting is so she sulks in the dog bed for a week as noblessjobless gave the secret away…..it’s the dolls house all over again
haha if your reading this sophie sorry luv.reveal day wont be as good will it now. becasue we no.we no.duck you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What are alpacas like with sheep? Are there any real not tend farmers that can answer? 😅

Google is telling me everything from “NEVER DO THIS EVER!!!” to “meh it’s fine” 🤔. Roy will continue to be the dominate animal in the herd, but he’s so rough with the others, surely would be the same asserting dominance over some little sheep?

Reactions: 14
Guyssssh.... I’m going to stick my neck out (Thankfully it’s not a filtered giraffe neck) and say that I’m going to call a BINGO that the 3 new animals are Ryeland sheep. They are one of the oldest olde breed of sheep in Britain.

Also, there’s a farm in the Maldon district (Not far from Sopha) that breed and sell Ryeland sheep and alpacas and I think this might be where RoyOiOi, Rupert and Roger came from. They also breed and sell Pygmy Goats though, but are they more “Olde” than the breed of Ryeland sheep 🤔

I’m calling BINGO on them being called Billy, Bobby and Barry (As they were also Eastenders characters just like the rest of the menagerie) 🤭

Here’s some info and pics:
View attachment 2050117
View attachment 2050120
View attachment 2050119
I'm going with Gaylord, Gwendolyn and Gaz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yup and the veg patch one because we mentioned it here.
and the children one because someone said is she pregnant.

soon we are going to have her own clothing line.being made by her own animals.
she might even start producing sheep and alpaca milk.

also famers with sheep tend to have them for their meat?i wonder how this will go down.
lamb legs for easter folks!
---
View attachment 2051527

for you pleasure.your welcome.you can all feel better now. when he was a twit on tv.nothing changes then
---

haha if your reading this sophie sorry luv.reveal day wont be as good will it now. becasue we no.we no.duck you
Is that his best business “yes” and nod?
---
Just sums up how she throws money and her “fame” at any problem. That sounds like dog (and sheep and alpaca and chicken) heaven!
---
Apart from Al`s workshop that whole house and grounds is entirely for Her, there is nothing for the kids in the garden, just Her animals. Out of all the rooms nojobjim hasn`t even got a mancave/gym, nothing. The kids playroom is all about what She wants not what is suitable for them. All the decor and styling is again Her preferences and ill thought through ideas. It should be a fantastic place for the kids growing up with all that space inside and out but madam doesn`t want that and if anyone disagrees they will no doubt be off the payroll/gravy train. And they can`t even walk the poor dog.
They have a slide - well half a slide sat on a “hill” and tenko towers. What more could those kids ask for? I have a small relative like this. All the money in the world but she lacks so much; space to call her own, proper garden, age related toys chosen by her, a proper wardrobe as they just buy her expensive stuff not stuff she has chosen. She’s such a sad looking girl. Like those boys. They always look so sad and shut down.

Reactions: 17
Some parents would give anything for their kids to have a garden even a little yard to play in my friend lives in a 2 bed flat, has no garden & she gets so upset that her little boy has nowhere safe to play, yet Ron & Len have a big garden to play in & its overrun with animals, it’s so sad to see, when my kids were younger my little garden actually saved my sanity, I would send them out to play whilst I sat with them with a brew or pegged my washing out just watching & hearing them laughing, fighting, arguing etc 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A few weeks ago someone mentioned there was a small plot of land for sale. Is it still available, or was it part of the new housing estate? 🤭
Just wondering if Royoioi and his mates have hit adolescence and are now such a danger that they're going to be shoved elsewhere out of the picture but still be available for filming?
Replaced by cuddly sheep and maybe some play equipment (new management idea of course) for the kids.

Edit. Just seen her latest brag film is that the land that is for sale?

Reactions: 16
Actually got me this morning seeing her post that, its just a look at me post. Shes done a few over the last few weeks. As my mortgage goes up again and food prices just continue to go up I just think what the duck. Feeling down today and that post has tipped me over the edge. We get it its her dream home, she said it 1 million times. Its like she's trolling the skint people.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A few weeks ago someone mentioned there was a small plot of land for sale. Is it still available, or was it part of the new housing estate? 🤭
Just wondering if Royoioi and his mates have hit adolescence and are now such a danger that they're going to be shoved elsewhere out of the picture but still be available for filming?
Replaced by cuddly sheep and maybe some play equipment (new management idea of course) for the kids.

Edit. Just seen her latest brag film is that the land that is for sale?
I wondered this too, is that why she took the kids area away because she is moving the camels to a new field and letting the boys actually have some outdoor space?

She is obviously showing us that area for a reason?

When we were young my parents had a area of land at the bottom of the garden, it was just under an acre, my dad didn't want to keep cutting the grass so got two sheep, it took a week and they had ate the lot!!

She only has 1.7 acres altogether and the alpacas have most of that!! 😡

Reactions: 15
Actually got me this morning seeing her post that, its just a look at me post. Shes done a few over the last few weeks. As my mortgage goes up again and food prices just continue to go up I just think what the duck. Feeling down today and that post has tipped me over the edge. We get it its her dream home, she said it 1 million times. Its like she's trolling the skint people.
Don't let it get you down, she's a braggy witch, yeah she's got the house, the cars, the animals etc but I can guarantee she's not happy, chin up buttercup x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her head is that far up her own hole that she’s not even thinking of the skint people. They say you become accustomed to a way of life and totally forget the struggles of others. She’s a selfish tosspot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A bloomin' great mansion and acres of land does not a home make.
A home is filled with love and laughter and hers has none of that.
But I bet yours does ❤
Her downfall is coming. Just sit tight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Could everyone go on and give Dr Niamh Lynch a like on instagram. She a paediatrician in Cork. She gives lots of good advice on child health but her focus these days is on children of influencers and child exploitation and privacy etc. She posts some really good stuff about it and I’d love to see her get more followers and attention.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.