Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5'9 then some
I'm 5'8, and she's defo alot taller than me.

He's not 6ft either the little teletubie

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Thrilled to start this new thread off with the new title of chatty member. 🥳🍾
Tattle did actually contact me guysch, there’s an award ceremony and me and my husband are due to sit next to Brad Pitt!!!!!
But I’m just not feeling it guyyyysch, if I’m honest, it’s not really me, I’d rather stay home and get cosy on the sofa with a ribena. But I’ll be watching from home, maybe someday I’ll be brave enough………
Tattle pals. Always 💫💫💫💫👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
If noknob is 6ft I must be 7ft 6 and should be in the Guiness book of records!
---

Their dim witted followers will be beside themselves with excitement because they are...............dim witted followers. Hope that helps.
But are they tho? The majority of comments on her posts are from wanna be insta Huns wanting their accounts noticed. Take them out of the equation and there is very little sheep commenting on her posts any more

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m wondering if she has a photoshoot coming up. She’s started following a dress company that’s very Lacey and frilly. A bit like the front cover of This is MEEEEEEE. She’s not had a photoshoot for a very long time now - in itself a sign that she’s no longer relevant.
just putting it out therr. Maybe a boho rolling in the hay theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
5'9 then some
I'm 5'8, and she's defo alot taller than me.

He's not 6ft either the little teletubie
‘The little teletubbie’ is my favourite ever nickname for him. Absolutely creased ☠ can I nominate him as tinky-winky? You honestly should consider stand up comedy @Danielle0120

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m wondering if she has a photoshoot coming up. She’s started following a dress company that’s very Lacey and frilly. A bit like the front cover of This is MEEEEEEE. She’s not had a photoshoot for a very long time now - in itself a sign that she’s no longer relevant.
Or a Little Bo Peep outfit, her crook in her hand, her new flock of sheep artfully placed around her and of course Roy with his head on her shoulder. I can picture it now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
If it's sheep I'm signing off the thread for a bit. Papa Pumpkins is a sheep farmer and it breaks my heart that she (hypothetically at this point) thinks that sheep will thrive contained in that one area.

Sheep cannot be kept in just one enclosure, as someone as already pointed out, due to issues with worms. Not to mention foot rot, ticks and all manner of parasites that can cause serious illness and death in sheep.

She hasn't got a clue and I don't think I'll be able to watch it unfold. I won't be able to find any humour in animals being subjected to inhumane conditions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Or a Little Bo Peep outfit, her crook in her hand, her new flock of sheep artfully placed around her and of course Roy with his head on her shoulder. I can picture it now.
Don’t give her bleeping ideas. This is exactly the sort of thing she would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_20230323_192332.jpg

IMG_20230323_192353.jpg

Still hoping it's not sheep. If it is, whoever sells her them wants investigating for poor background checks.

Reactions: 40
More like a deep south setting on the verandah,ma fids plucking her banjo to the soundtrack of Deliverance 😶
The rest of the family looking like an outtake of a scene from the Beverly Hill Billies.

• Haha
  • Heart
More like a deep south setting on the verandah,ma fids plucking her banjo to the soundtrack of Deliverance 😶
The rest of the family looking like an outtake of a scene from the Beverly Hill Billies.
We need @Andioooop bsck to do a mock up of hinch’s face on Blanche DuBois’ body 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she always have Thursdays "off"? I wonder what really happens on a Thursday? I know tattlers have had a few ideas over the years, but I wonder what it actually is?

Reactions: 32
😂 Sheep stink, I hope she gets a bad tempered Ram 🐏
They sure do. My son volunteers on a real not tend farm and he came home last week and he absolutely reeked and he was helping with birthing the lambs (pic of said lamb because I’m so proud)
7B5039F7-EBBF-4788-A98F-58EDFDFF008E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 67
His patter is bleeping terrible. embarrassing.

if I was her, ad be begging him to go out and get a job so I didn’t need to listen to the shite that comes out his gub, ‘ooh you farted - hahahah’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck off mate, are you fifteen? get a grip.

he definitely has no mates, or they would tear him a new hole. If my other half acted like this, I’d be thoroughly bored shitless and questioning my life 😂

• Haha
Those fake Q&As are the most ridiculous and funny to me! That's what they think people want to know hence that's what they fabricate. The pic of her foot in white trainers looks like she will never fall! Size 5 sure (12) and 6' jimbobnojob ahahahaha ok mate, you're 5'8 at best. Here's a description of her amongst many - a bit like her many faces, she has many sizes and heights..

I couldn't care less what animals she's getting, as she shouldn't get any. Her garden is too small and she should focus on parenting.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 19.39.57.png

Reactions: 21
They sure do. My son volunteers on a real not tend farm and he came home last week and he absolutely reeked and he was helping with birthing the lambs (pic of said lamb because I’m so proud)View attachment 2050563
So cute see Sofa this is real farming it’s mucky, messy and dirty and bloody hard work nothing tend about it! As a matter of interest how many animals can you have in UK before you need a herd number etc she couldn’t mind the gold fish or dog now she’s getting more, poor creatures!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.