Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory kids… you might think I’m barmy but I think I might be into something here

Swiss alps ‘romantic get away’
Was this a ‘holiday’ to try & sort the marriage out?
we’re not actually seeing much of them together & no pics together on this holiday but she’s trying to really push the her & the boys image

If there trouble in paradise & this constant ‘MH time off’ shite is trying to work out how to keep the family image with the marital issues?
If by problems in the marriage you mean inch not being happy with his weekly fee then you might be right, maybe they went skiing to renegotiate his fee for putting up with her bollocks, while the money is coming in he won’t go any where (unless she tells him to)

Reactions: 16
Laughing my head off at her blurring out Inch and Fiddles faces on the first picture. Yeh I get blurring other people but her own husband and mother? What the duck. Old Freda looks like she's having a good old rant at Inch. 🤣🤣🤣
And they just needed to get away? Nah, get ta duck you idiot. Probably wouldn't have said anything if the fans pic hadn't been tagged and her stood with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Taken her mum away again.
Honestly, I’m very much inclined to believe the theory that she’s not allowed to be alone with her children now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought he had a black eye upon first glance. Thinking maybe he bumped his face on a door frame or something being so tall and all that 😜🤭 but no just turns out that he's also carrying baggage round CP, but under his eyes.
Also again he is dressed like the local drug dealer. Old noknob6foot not only pedalling that boat, he's prob peddling a bit of 'green' round the resort.I mean FFS what on earth does he look like or think he looks like?!
View attachment 2060453
Can't believe how bad he's aged over the years!!

Reactions: 12
Psst,come close...anyone thought about the possibility that fiddle can't be left alone 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Her wording is so strange. Pitiful little princess making it all about her. Not a sniff of

"The boys and Jamie have barely seen me recently, I've been so busy with the book tour and the new lenor launch. they've been so supportive and taking on the extras at home when I haven't had time...I really wanted to treat them all and give us some quality time away together to have fun and regroup..."

No. SHE NEEEEEEDED A HOLIDAY. All about her.

Also not to tit on a child because he's absolutely beautiful, but FML Lonnie's fringe/curls combo hair do is bleeping bizarre. Like a monk cross Blonde beatles band member 😂 give him a proper hair cut love, not a fringe the length of an A4 sheet of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Alluding to an autism diagnosis again. All the suggestion is plain wrong. Either tell all or say nothing. It's disrespectful to anyone who is nuerodiverse when she uses it as a tool for attention and engagement.
Ah no! She's digging her claws into Christine Mcguiness now. Poor thing, I like her and think her morals with keeping her children's identities hidden great. I bet Hinch has seen an opportunity with her and she's an easy target
---
Very subtle nose job between these photos, she's had the end shaved. I'm sure there's even older photos where her nose appeared larger, so I'm wondering if she's had two lots of plastic surgery now. Unless it's her smile?!
That is called photo shopping, doubt she would have had surgery for such a small difference. Or there's Filler you can have put into the end of your nose. So I'd say one of them

Reactions: 10
Alluding to an autism diagnosis again. All the suggestion is plain wrong. Either tell all or say nothing. It's disrespectful to anyone who is nuerodiverse when she uses it as a tool for attention and engagement.
She's disgusting drip feeding stuff like this all the time. It's all part of her cunning plan to build up speculation until she eventually puts it out there and admits Ronnie is on the spectrum. She angers me so much. Sometimes I really can't put in to words how much she fucks me off. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
Who exactly is caring for poor old Al whilst they're all away?Ain't fiddle is it?-asking for a friend 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cos she is a bloody expert! Definitely an ad or hoping the next one will be a freebie. I think she has been twice now.

This phrase gets bashed about too often. Another cleaning Hun, i actually liked her but nah not down with telling people you are where your meant to be.
I also hate this quote! I’ve been in so many positions in my life where there’s no way I was “meant to be” there. They’re all the same. Brainwashed with quotes and no real life experience. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember somebody on here calling Hinch "the wish version of SS'! 😂 I've never forgotten it, and still think it's absolutely bang on if I'm honessssssst

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I remember somebody on here calling Hinch "the wish version of SS'! 😂 I've never forgotten it, and still think it's absolutely bang on if I'm honessssssst
Is that wish in the fashion sense?I was thinking more c&a or littlewoods 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who exactly is caring for poor old Al whilst they're all away?Ain't fiddle is it?-asking for a friend 🤭
Must be Mamfa, she minds everyone else of Hinches while she’s off enjoying herself and haemorrhaging money with 6ft.

Reactions: 11
Question - if she hadn’t been spotted in the wolf and tagged do we think she’d have put her post up?

Also fresh air and wildlife - erm you live on a ‘farm’ with fields and 3 type of animal, nearly 4.

Wow I wish I could nip off to Centre Parcs when I need to get away from it all…

Making me suspicious that she had some sort of reduced rate with them or something…
only reduced rate she would’ve got was their “come back soon” offer that everyone gets. CP don’t offer discounts to celebrities, everyone is treated the same there which is one thing I love about CP! She’s just got more money than sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Cos she is a bloody expert! Definitely an ad or hoping the next one will be a freebie. I think she has been twice now.

This phrase gets bashed about too often. Another cleaning Hun, i actually liked her but nah not down with telling people you are where your meant to be.
Who's that?
Basically saying get in your lane and stay there. How bloody patronising

Reactions: 9
God you know what you trolls, I can't even be arsed to find my previous post and claim my semi-bingo for tonight's post.

I just can't be doing with the bleeping lunatics who stick up for her.

I'm not jealous. I've had a lovely holiday this year and I'm incredibly lucky I have two more planned which we are all looking forward to. My issue is that I know SO many people more deserving of (what was no doubt a luxury) break away with their family. People who actually work hard, long hours and contribute to society. I previously worked in Veterinary and let me tell you, Soph has no idea what an 'animal lover' is until she has shadowed a vet on a 12 hour shift putting beloved pets to sleep in the same day as performing life saving surgery. I now work in the human care sector and again..the things I see my colleagues go through just blow my mind, they are so strong in the face of just the worst circumstances imaginable.

I saw a comment on her post of a sheep defending her and saying why don't us jealous trolls go for footballers who are paid thousands to kick a ball around.......... Do they not hear themselves? They are defending a woman who earns thousands for an Instagram story..something which takes 0 skill and minimum effort. At least footballers have to maintain their fitness levels and I assume attend regular training.

There is no saving some folk and sadly I don't see the Hinch downfall coming anytime soon. People are just too bleeping stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.