Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact that all photos of her are taken from the same day. So you can’t really tell how long they were there for/ makes it look like a day out rather than potentially a week long holiday.
It’s probably the one day they actually went out the rest they sat about

Reactions: 10
I know she’s trying to grow Lennie’s hair like best bubs but she’s clearly already had it cut cause he’s got a fringe going on? I’m sure Rex didn’t have his hair touched at all and just wore it up so it was out of his eyes? Come on either let it grow or get it cut, fringes, especially curly ones 😉 are such pains in the arse (speaking as a woman with long curly hair who has had a fringe and who has a son with long curly hair)

Very subtle nose job between these photos, she's had the end shaved. I'm sure there's even older photos where her nose appeared larger, so I'm wondering if she's had two lots of plastic surgery now. Unless it's her smile?!
Stark difference from the pic she posted of her sun kissed face when on holiday dunno how to find the pics on here from old threads

Reactions: 3
I feel sad the fact shes gone away and still done a soft play my kids would be bored if we went there all the time

Reactions: 9
Why is Jamie so proud of her for going on a child’s zip wire? I went on Velocity 2 at Zip World which is the fastest zip line in the world and my partner didn’t even come with me.
I text him after I did it and sent him the video but he wasn’t jumping up and down shouting “aahhh, well done” like you would with a toddler.
Their relationship dynamic is so bleeping weird and definitely not “couples goals”. It’s like Jamie and Freda are Sophie’s parents 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 51
I have a theory kids… you might think I’m barmy but I think I might be into something here

Swiss alps ‘romantic get away’
Was this a ‘holiday’ to try & sort the marriage out?
we’re not actually seeing much of them together & no pics together on this holiday but she’s trying to really push the her & the boys image

If there trouble in paradise & this constant ‘MH time off’ shite is trying to work out how to keep the family image with the marital issues?

Reactions: 26
When the engament is low so you clap back at a hoe 😂😂😂😂
The only hoe in Sophies life is her bots
---
Question - if she hadn’t been spotted in the wolf and tagged do we think she’d have put her post up?

Also fresh air and wildlife - erm you live on a ‘farm’ with fields and 3 type of animal, nearly 4.

Wow I wish I could nip off to Centre Parcs when I need to get away from it all…

Making me suspicious that she had some sort of reduced rate with them or something…
Can you just rock up at CP?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Jamie so proud of her for going on a child’s zip wire? I went on Velocity 2 at Zip World which is the fastest zip line in the world and my partner didn’t even come with me.
I text him after I did it and sent him the video but he wasn’t jumping up and down shouting “aahhh, well done” like you would with a toddler.
Their relationship dynamic is so bleeping weird and definitely not “couples goals”. It’s like Jamie and Freda are Sophie’s parents 🤢
This is exactly it your so very very right
It’s like they are the parents and Sophie is the child
All the ‘well dones’ it’s so utterly bizarre
Why do they not show the boys doing stuff like that zip lining etc
Why do we always see her doing activities
I’m convinced all they do is for her and for her only and the kids are just tag alongs to look the part
Almost like Sophie is living her best life as a child but in an ADULTS body

Reactions: 25
I have a theory kids… you might think I’m barmy but I think I might be into something here

Swiss alps ‘romantic get away’
Was this a ‘holiday’ to try & sort the marriage out?
we’re not actually seeing much of them together & no pics together on this holiday but she’s trying to really push the her & the boys image

If there trouble in paradise & this constant ‘MH time off’ shite is trying to work out how to keep the family image with the marital issues?
I really do think she’s just having a mega sulk about the ASA and her lack of progress with her career. She’s playing the mental health card; throwing autism hints about; family health etc. but ultimately she’s pissed off that TV hasn’t taken off; Tesco aren’t on board and all she’s got are some detergent bottles with HER NAME ON IT (not even her name). She wants Stacey’s life and she can’t get it.

Reactions: 45
Just popping back in to say the thing that annoys me the most about her (hard to choose one tbh) is the fact she literally cannot go ANYWHERE without fiddle fingers. It’s disturbing in all honesty 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well for her that can duck off for days on end just because she got called out for disobeying rules. Of course all the morons out buying her tend smell that she tend made herself will cover the cost of another break with the freeloading family

I’m sure her new management will love her swearing at commenters. What module of her media training was that in?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.