Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made the mistake of going back and reading them all…I feel sick at the hate to the person who posted. That reply was disgusting and the comments that follow even more so. When someone writes the word sui***al it should stop and be taken down. Hinch is responsible and her sheep should be ashamed 😡
---

Not sure where this can be reported? But it really needs to be….
Maybe her management for one thing so they can see the tyoe of person they are representing? I don’t know if instagram would actually do anything?
---
God you know what you trolls, I can't even be arsed to find my previous post and claim my semi-bingo for tonight's post.

I just can't be doing with the bleeping lunatics who stick up for her.

I'm not jealous. I've had a lovely holiday this year and I'm incredibly lucky I have two more planned which we are all looking forward to. My issue is that I know SO many people more deserving of (what was no doubt a luxury) break away with their family. People who actually work hard, long hours and contribute to society. I previously worked in Veterinary and let me tell you, Soph has no idea what an 'animal lover' is until she has shadowed a vet on a 12 hour shift putting beloved pets to sleep in the same day as performing life saving surgery. I now work in the human care sector and again..the things I see my colleagues go through just blow my mind, they are so strong in the face of just the worst circumstances imaginable.

I saw a comment on her post of a sheep defending her and saying why don't us jealous trolls go for footballers who are paid thousands to kick a ball around.......... Do they not hear themselves? They are defending a woman who earns thousands for an Instagram story..something which takes 0 skill and minimum effort. At least footballers have to maintain their fitness levels and I assume attend regular training.

There is no saving some folk and sadly I don't see the Hinch downfall coming anytime soon. People are just too bleeping stupid.
At least footballers have a skill and work hard to an extent, it‘s very competitive for a young lad to get picked as an apprentice with a team and develo. They’re not just standing there blatantly hiding the word ad whilst applying makeup with a filter on gushing “I jussssttt loveee it guyyyyysssh”

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What a weird choice of words on her grid post “wildlife, fresh air and activities” hun you have wildlife and fresh air at home and you’ve got a big enough house (NOT farm) to be putting on activities. Or do the wooly wankers get in the way?
Exactly, what is she "getting away" from the camels, the space, the road noise?

In my opinion the stuff (two certain people) she should be getting away from she took with her?

It's all rubbish!! 😡
---
Answering the "BOTS" now! 😂😂
Screenshot_20230328_063245_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's gone a but manic.that angry post directly at tattle today us do full of hate to this page

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some counties have finished for Easter so it may not have been a day off. Could have been inset. No fines until 10 days. She might as well write this is what you paid for rather than AD.

Reactions: 10
Well maybe if she wasn’t such a sneaky witch bleep by not declaring ads or trying to hide it then nobody would think that.

Reactions: 26
She just can't stop can she?
She completely misses the point every time. People get fed up Soph because a hell of a lot of very good, hardworking, brilliant people who are so deserving of amazing things currently don’t have a pot to piss in, and they can’t have anything nice. You get EVERYTHING others could only dream of and for what? Because you cleaned your sink a few times 5 years ago? Is it really any wonder people are getting annoyed and sick now? Life is incredibly tough for a lot of people and whilst yeah, maybe that isn’t Sophie’s fault, she contributes and she makes people feel they’re not good enough because they can’t get freebies for their kids despite the fact they’re working 40/50 hour weeks.

Oh, and also people are getting tired of you being a sneaky rat and not declaring your ads properly. Hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s so embarrassing 🙈
Look at what the person wrote compared to her reply
She’s not well is she, a genuine control freak. She cannot bear anything but smoke being blown up her arse

Reactions: 35
She’s like those people that live on benefits and are so entitled and don’t feel ashamed that they sit on their backsides all day. She should be ashamed as there are far more deserving people out there 😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.