Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to all if Im repeating, not caught up yet as it was a Cool Kid's Birthday party today and I am ex-bleeping-hausted, just wanted to place a bingo. Tomorrow she will acknowledge being on holiday again because a hun saw Ron and Lon and play it something like "a beautiful weekend celebrating Cling On's birthday/ Belated Mother's Day/ Ramadan/ World Tuberculosis Day with my family on a special weekend away from all the stress of real life just enjoying nature each other's company and the simple things."
Oh, here it is. Bingo counters in the air for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell she's such a sly bullying witch drawing attention to someone not licking her arse and sitting back watching her get ripped apart! I want to reply but I don't think the sheep could cope.. and it's late and I have a real not tend job to get up for!

Won’t blur out other kids faces at soft play but blurs out #fiddlegetwell and nojobnoknob face like a melted welly boot 🤣🤣🤣. Make it make sense ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No matter what, you can always guarantee a tit storm from Sopha. Infact you can set your watch by her when it comes to picking verbal public fights.
Honest to god you can't even say ONE word without being piled on by the sheep.
It seems it's ok for them to abuse anyone who dares to have a difference of opinion though? They go absolutely rabid and spew their vile comments in defence of their matriarch. And they say WE are trolls on here? They are absolutely on another level of bullying rather than the chit chat on a gossip site.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No matter what, you can always guarantee a tit storm from Sopha. Infact you can set your watch by her when it comes to picking verbal public fights.
Honest to god you can't even say ONE word without being piled on by the sheep.
It seems it's ok for them to abuse anyone who dares to have a difference of opinion though? They go absolutely rabid and spew their vile comments in defence of their matriarch. And they say WE are trolls on here? They are another level of bullying rather than chit chat on a gossip site.
Yes they are nasty brainwashed little witches. I've reported loads of their vile comments, now I can sleep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My cousin used to work with sheep and cows she always hated it as she smelt all the time 🤣🤣
---
That stupid chat thing hinch had with giovanna fletcher came up on my fb 🙄 hinch said that she's got a really close bond with her health visitor why would you have a close bond with a health visitor 🤔
I did...but I had a Husband down a warzone struggling on my own with 2 little ones & depression & chronic illness so had reason to. It does make me question if she is struggling, but it is hard to feel sympathy when she lies & manipulates.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hello, first time poster here… I was in a shop today and involuntarily hissed when I unexpectedly saw Hinch’s collection of trite nonsense for which trees died “book” on the shelf…. Have I found my people? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So down to earth is Mrs Hinch. Needed to get away so just hammered the credit card for a trip to Center Parcs because Money is no object to her. If only normal folk could just get up and rush off without a care in the world 🙄.

It does make me suspicious as to what’s been happening. She’s barely promoted her new cuntry smell laundry and household products then drip fed this new “needed to get away” sympathy card alluding to some major issue that’s going on in the background that she couldn’t possibly tell the huns what it is but she’ll milk it anyway.

I don’t think Fiddle and Al have split up, I’m thinking she’s either had a bigger bollocking over the lack of “ad” on her posts or there is more to come on that thanks to the Tattle 34, it could be that someone in her has had a diagnosis that isn’t good, she’s mentioned that Al has been unwell, or there’s been a death in the family. Whatever it is, she’s manipulating it for maximum attention and “awww hun….” crap.

Reactions: 27
God you know what you trolls, I can't even be arsed to find my previous post and claim my semi-bingo for tonight's post.

I just can't be doing with the bleeping lunatics who stick up for her.

I'm not jealous. I've had a lovely holiday this year and I'm incredibly lucky I have two more planned which we are all looking forward to. My issue is that I know SO many people more deserving of (what was no doubt a luxury) break away with their family. People who actually work hard, long hours and contribute to society. I previously worked in Veterinary and let me tell you, Soph has no idea what an 'animal lover' is until she has shadowed a vet on a 12 hour shift putting beloved pets to sleep in the same day as performing life saving surgery. I now work in the human care sector and again..the things I see my colleagues go through just blow my mind, they are so strong in the face of just the worst circumstances imaginable.

I saw a comment on her post of a sheep defending her and saying why don't us jealous trolls go for footballers who are paid thousands to kick a ball around.......... Do they not hear themselves? They are defending a woman who earns thousands for an Instagram story..something which takes 0 skill and minimum effort. At least footballers have to maintain their fitness levels and I assume attend regular training.

There is no saving some folk and sadly I don't see the Hinch downfall coming anytime soon. People are just too bleeping stupid.
and the comments too. the you deserve this comments.
and the fact half the holiday is for engagemnt and oher posting about it isnt to show her beautofu lfamily holiday (bad enough with the amount of followrs able to see them) but its for engagement. its for likes and shares and more money for her. its to pull people in.
everything she does on that page is an advert. a carefully created business plan.

Reactions: 8
im really proud of the few that tried to stick up for the lady. it never usually happens.
there is nothing so bad as a silent bystander.
the lady didnt deserve any of the tit aimed at her.
the absolute tit head of sophie for not taking that comment down either.shes taken down comments so often it can make you car sick watching them being deleted! yet this one where her army are in force. duck off.
little witch.

Reactions: 22
im really proud of the few that tried to stick up for the lady. it never usually happens.
there is nothing so bad as a silent bystander.
the lady didnt deserve any of the tit aimed at her.
the absolute tit head of sophie for not taking that comment down either.shes taken down comments so often it can make you car sick watching them being deleted! yet this one where her army are in force. duck off.
little witch.

They are like a bunch of bleeping vultures!! I reported some of the comments for bullying .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.