Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still not back?

Remind me again why she's filling her garden with livestock if she fucks off for a holiday every 6 weeks.
Friend of mine has put a story up (I can't share it as private page and risk of outing my self) that they met her (5 hrs ago)

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why would someone who lives on a farm want to go to Center Parcs? Yes it's nice to get away for a few days, but wouldn't you choose something different for a change of scenery? 😂

Or was it the lure of doggers Center Parcs guests being able to enjoy the privacy of the woods in the evenings? 🍆
Jimbobs sister Annick lives 10 minutes away from Woburn Centre Parcs so my guess is that they are there with her and her family again.
My daughter works there so will see if I can find out anything 🙄

Reactions: 26
Anyone got the nappy face wipe video? Been reading here for ages but never seen it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I’m convinced they are paid! A lot of them tag Awin on their profile as well which is an affiliating marketing company, so they work with them to get PPC.

They are all deranged as far as I’m concerned!
Yeah, they are gonna have to go some to shift it. I was in HB on Friday and had to pop in today, the shelves were chock full both times. It's a very generic fragrance, smells chemical. Not unpleasant just nothing really, there are a lot nicer products out there which are much better for the environment.

Reactions: 10
Anyone got the nappy face wipe video? Been reading here for ages but never seen it!
I don’t have the video but there’s screenshots in this recap -

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not found the video yet, just a couple of screenshots.

97FDB669-6570-4B6F-86D7-6A3145923949.jpeg
48613B9C-C178-4704-95CE-1D2FD4A66F84.jpeg

---

We post about the nappy at the same time bubs 🤣xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Omg the "raw onion" chicken dish in the recap 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.