Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only just thinking about you posting this and about the mindmap seeing the posts from her this morning here šŸ„°
Obviously the whole tulips on a flip chart thing was as fake as the rest of her, but what really stands out in that meeting is how odd that Karen Millen black dress looked on her. Looking at the whole spring/garden bollocks she was trying to promote I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t stick on some nice jeans and a white shirt with heels or smart trainers - sheā€™d look so much more brand appropriate/relatable/spring like/normal. I feel awkward for her šŸ¤Ŗ
Youā€™re welcome for that idea soph - obviously unless youā€™re actually sitting in your garden (not a field) in your KM dress this morning...šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She says keep the pods in a cupboard out of reach of children then shoves hers in her sink cupboard where her kids can help themselves šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My second post in one day šŸ˜± but is that the same under sink that she tidied in twos just the other day? It's all a bit mad isn't it? šŸ˜…

• Haha
I was only just thinking about you posting this and about the mindmap seeing the posts from her this morning here šŸ„°
Obviously the whole tulips on a flip chart thing was as fake as the rest of her, but what really stands out in that meeting is how odd that Karen Millen black dress looked on her. Looking at the whole spring/garden bollocks she was trying to promote I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t stick on some nice jeans and a white shirt with heels or smart trainers - sheā€™d look so much more brand appropriate/relatable/spring like/normal. I feel awkward for her šŸ¤Ŗ
Youā€™re welcome for that idea soph - obviously unless youā€™re actually sitting in your garden (not a field) in your KM dress this morning...šŸ™„šŸ™„
Karen Millen dress because she's a boss witch. Do you even do business meetings if you wear jeans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm curious if the lovely man who sold Hinch the house for 200k over asking price knew about the proposed housing estate less than 1km from the fake farmšŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
I still canā€™t understand why she did that, does anyone have the answer? Considering it had been on the market for ages too, I doubt there was a bidding war?! X

Reactions: 16
I still canā€™t understand why she did that, does anyone have the answer? Considering it had been on the market for ages too, I doubt there was a bidding war?! X
Soph stamped her foot and wanted it I expect šŸ¤£ gotta be close to Mad Ma so the much better houses were dismissed šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Karen Millen dress because she's a boss witch. Do you even do business meetings if you wear jeans?
View attachment 2052270
@Pumpkins1506 You kill me everytime you post her being Boss Babe Hinch, acting, nodding, pointing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ It makes me laugh even more than the SYLO Tattler Cow!

It's a shame though because I love the smell of jasmine, so if it did actually have a true jasmine scent then I'd be tempted to try it. But of course I can't.
Thanks a lot Rachel, Hinch, thanks a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t know if anyone is old enough to understand this reference but those scent booster things always remind me of Spinal Tapā€™s amps going up to 11.
Itā€™s like why donā€™t you just increase the scent in the washing pods and the fabric conditioner?
Well, because the scent boosters make the smell stronger.
Ok, but if the washing capsules and the fabric softener smelt stronger then you wouldnā€™t need the scent boosters.
Yeah, but, but, but ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ then Iā€™d have one less product to make money off of.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her nails turn my stomach every time. bleeping gross talons.

also ā€œseeing my name on brands like theseā€ā€¦ thatā€™s it in a nutshell isnā€™t it. Me me me, absolute woman hun atv!

Reactions: 27
Shouldnā€™t she also put ā€œAD hinch x Tescoā€ on the slide of her washing the already CLEAN cup?

I know, I knoooooow I'm being a petty knobber now.... But the fact she's got yellow tulips and yellow daffodils on her advert for something that has a massive selling point of being pink and white really stands out to me and clash terribly.
---
Shouldnā€™t she also put ā€œAD hinch x Tescoā€ on the slide of her washing the already CLEAN cup?
I'd have said the "my own range" bit at a minimum. Who's up for letting Nigel know?

Reactions: 21
Going back to the new houses. I can't wait until she films her over-exaggerated garden and animals then as we'll hear more than the traffic. She will definitely have to mute the sound and provide a voiceover. I live in a built-up area but on the very edge of the town, so am near fields until the next town. I hear lovely sounds of nature from my garden and there's an equestrian centre not too far away. I hear the horses often and gymkhanas when they take place. That is about the distance from me as those new houses will be from her! Enjoy the building site racket, Hinch!

Oh here she is with her cuntry garden smellā€¦
Notice how itā€™s gone from Mrs hinchs rose wonderlandā€¦..loved by Mrs Hinch frosted eucalyptusā€¦.to now recommended by mrs Hinch.

they never really had her input in making the smell. Itā€™s just got her name tagged on.
Pretty bland smell too....had a sniffter today
---
How bleeping close to the microphone was she when sheā€™s shouting ā€œweā€™ve got FEBREEZE!, weā€™ve got BOLD!!!ā€
mad cow.
Like a deranged Del Boy down Peckham Market...(Note nowt against Del Boy - I love him!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can't wait to see the shared posts of people's messages and images " I LOVE YOU MRS HINCH IT SMELLS SO BEAUTIFUL I HAVE PURCHASED *ALL* OF THEM! " šŸ˜‘

I bet it smells like a rubber asshole.

• Haha
Her nails turn my stomach every time. bleeping gross talons.

also ā€œseeing my name on brands like theseā€ā€¦ thatā€™s it in a nutshell isnā€™t it. Me me me, absolute woman hun atv!
Not her name though is it? It's her brand but her name is Sophie Hinchliffe. Not Mrs Hinch.
She's not "Mrs Hinch" when she goes to the kids parents evening or when she has meetings with a financial adviser, visits from DEFRA or when she takes a trip to a&e for oramorph.

It's not her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had the radio on today and the presenter was talking about how there is a gap in the market for clean-fluencers. She spoke about it like it was a recent thing, and brought up how itā€™s becoming huge on TikTok and how you can get paid to video yourself cleaning up a mess. Absolutely ZERO mention of Mrs Hinch. I was waiting and waiting for her name to be dropped but nope, nothing! Not a word of the woman who used to be famous for cleaning. I couldnā€™t have been happier! šŸŽ‰ It used to be reported that she was the one that started this cleaning influencer malarkeyā€¦ and the fact she didnā€™t even get a mention today says it all. Youā€™re on your way out Hinchy. X
Woohoo close the door on your way out hunnay, we donā€™t want any stinking livestock coming in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm such a lurker on these threads and never really chip in (just an observer really). But I just wanted to comment because I see a lot of people feeling down about her post this morning. Please don't! We may not have the big houses and gardens, but we do have honesty and integrity and can go to sleep at night knowing we are decent human beings who don't exploit out children's privacy for profit or lie about the most ridiculous things (like our shoe size and husbands height....). When Hinch is older she'll look back on this time not with fondness, but with a deep knowledge that she did not get where she was with honesty and hard work. She got it by lying and conning people. Because that's all she is really, a successful con artist. Nothing of value. Her followers will soon see that (they likely already have because her likes are dropping so fast she has to hide them) and her children will see that when they grow up and see that their entire childhood (struggles and all) were splashed all over her pages for money. And I'm pretty sure the bird sounds on her story were fake because my son and I watched the birds in our garden this morning, busy building their nests and even though there were so many, they weren't nearly as noisy. She likely added it to cover up the sound of rush hour traffic right outside her front door and keep the illusion that she lives in some quaint little country side farm.

She's an awful, awful human being.

šŸ‘ love this. All correct!
Itā€™s all an illusion folks, please remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.