Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her stories with no sound as can’t bare to hear her talk shit.
What’s with outfit of the day for home bargains?
mams no hinch haul? Hmm

Reactions: 6
I hope it’s goats. I really hate goats. They’re always so aggressive with trying to eat everything and nibbling your clothes. She’s in trouble with her hair 🫠

Clangers2

VIP Member
As much as I think she’s a disgusting, deceiving charlatan, I think she really needs to take some professional advice about dealing with the obsessed girl.
As much as I despise her, I genuinely think she’s between a rock & a hard place. The level of obsession is bigger than she can handle & I’m uncomfortable watching it.
Whoever that girl has in her life need to take control. I say that as the parent of a child who gets obsessed with things as part of their learning disabilities. It’s just an unhealthy situation on both sides.
It's 100% stalking now, it is the definition of relentless unwanted attention day in day out
Doesn't surprise me and I don't feel one bit sorry for her (hinch)
These are the types of vulnerable people she is fleecing every day of the week to line ber own pockets while pretending to be their 'friend'
---
As much as I think she’s a disgusting, deceiving charlatan, I think she really needs to take some professional advice about dealing with the obsessed girl.
As much as I despise her, I genuinely think she’s between a rock & a hard place. The level of obsession is bigger than she can handle & I’m uncomfortable watching it.
Whoever that girl has in her life need to take control. I say that as the parent of a child who gets obsessed with things as part of their learning disabilities. It’s just an unhealthy situation on both sides.
Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She covered a lot today🤷‍♀️
She has no foresight when it comes to rushing into building animal shelters,Big Al is just ill and Fiddle does still wear her wedding rings.She'spletelygotten that she has her own movie room.
She loves a science experiment aimed at 3 yr olds and isn't adverse to snatching a turkey baster off her own children to get first dibs at defrosting a plastic toy.
I'm pretty sure the reference to the said baster is a little clue to her trolls that she might just be trying to procreate again,although why she needs that baster worries me 😱🤢😂
She's earned her one and only day off today, bless 'er 'art. She'll be glued to the sofa, mad ma's tit and the alpacas all day. Rest up Sophie Rose 🤣

• Haha

Ramona

Maybe it’s been pointed out already I only dip in and out here being a busy working mum with an actual full time job 🤣 were those hinch farm wax melts a gift or an ad? Soz Sopfa couldn’t see a label for either silly old me eh?

Swedish chef

VIP Member
exactly. we all no how long it take her to do her "work" those poor boys being told when to sssh when to play where to put there hands how to play what to pick up next. capturing how much footage then editiing it down to what " fits" with her narrative.
---

bowl of cereal and cartoons here haha.
---
passive agressive sanitary towels mention to make sure we all know shes not pregnant?
hi sophie.
They could be for Fiddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Guyysschhh I’m sorry I’ve been elsewhere Hinch got so boring.. just wondering has her and SS episode of sort your life out that they done together been on tv yet?

sociallybackward

I disagree. Sophie has encouraged her.
Oh I don’t doubt that. What I meant is that she’s dug herself into a hole and now whatever she reacts (ignore/respond) is not going to get rid of the girl messaging her which is ultimately what Sopha wants to happen.