Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justmadetopostthis

This is the time to pop the next one out then, to deflect from governing bodies criticisms and stop the media from picking up the next stories to come.

Reactions: 8

RubySky478

VIP Member
Calling a bingo

The sick bug is NOT a sick bug but actually morning sickness and the three blue plants and the outnumbered by boys is she's pregnant and the 3rd is another boy.

Also explains why she's so quiet and clearly losing the plot and upset.
I reckon she’s had covid…

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Spunked all the money on BTEC Brad's MDF kitchen, couldn't even get a decent electrician in to do the wiring. I'd be worried about those dodgy flickering hood lights.
As much as I dislike Sophia, not sticking up for her here… But I don’t think they’re flickering in person, it’s just on the video. I’m going to sound like a crazy lunatic with what I’m about to say next but I am into crystals (not to the extent I sit around with them in a circle, me in the middle, talking to them under a full moon manifesting ha ha. I promise!). The lady I buy them from often does live sales on Instagram, and she often has crystal lamps for sale in the background. They don’t flicker in person but often do on the video. I imagine it’s the same with the hood lights. X

Clangers2

VIP Member
Not that I want to see her kids at all on the gram. But it’s never them just pottering about with their toys. Never building something out of Lego/duplo/ mega blocks. Or a train track. Or just making up a little story with their figures. It’s always so contrived and forced.
my kids (youngest is 3 months older than Ronnie) came home from school/nursery today and went straight to their Lego to carry on building some sort of epic house they’ve been working on. I was surplus to requirement. I had to call out several times to come have dinner. They were utterly engrossed in their play.
You just know as soon as she’s got her footage of these elaborate play set ups she Walks off and leaves inch to deal with it.
There is no imagination in those poor kids
I've never seen them play with a few little imaginext figures of spiderman toys or dinosaurs it's tragic

LilPinkie

VIP Member
And then she’ll throw them away instead of cutting them right back, ignoring them and then enjoying them once again like I am for the 8th year. And I didn’t pay that either.
And I hope she keeps them away from Henry as they're poisonous to dogs when scoffed. Although I'm sure if he was a dog who "ate" things then she'll tell the world about it.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Yes, she absolutely has. And now she’s got herself into a dangerous situation.

Soph needs to be really careful because she’s dealing with a vulnerable young adult, who is clearly stating that her mental health is fragile and is asking for help.

Ignoring her is not the right approach - because it could be catastrophic - but engaging with her further will ultimately make it harder.

Sophie needs to get her head out of the sand quickly and be honest that she is not qualified to support the other person, then either signpost clearly where the other person can find appropriate crisis support, and/or encourage the person to make contact with her already-established support network (GP, parents, college, etc)

Then gently but firmly engage some boundaries.

If Hinch ignores what’s going on - a true cry for help from someone with genuine anxiety who thinks she’s reaching out to a friend - well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

ETA while I’m here -

1. You can access emergency support via GP, 111 or A&E
2. Call the Samaritans on 116 123
3. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line
4. Use the Staying Safe Website https://stayingsafe.net
5. Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000
6. Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.
Wonder if she’ll copy and paste this 😂

She has created this situation by trying to market herself as a good natured person who works with, and helps vulnerable people.. it’s backfired here a bit hasn’t it? What a total dick!

soupmodel

VIP Member
Has anyone heard that TikTok sound “Everything is content, everything is content.” That’s all I hear when Sopha is on IG.
Same but for me it's last lines the Bo Burnham song, Content.

"But look, I made you some content. Daddy made you your favourite, open wide! Here comes the content... It's a beautiful day to stay inside."

justmadetopostthis

I know everyone jokes about her house being haunted but I really get vibes that it actually is 🙃 something erry about that dining room

Pergola

VIP Member
I think she's probably pregnant too, if she found out it was a boy she would need to be at least 4-5 months is that right? So that would mean May time baby?

Or maybe she's just found out as I don't think you would be on a jet ski last month if you were any kind of time along?

You certainly wouldn't and you wouldn't be rolling in the hay with your floofs if you thought you were or could be either??

Screenshot_20230320_163659_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_163731_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 7