Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanpole

Chatty Member
It could be sheep. As they could be described as fluffy. And didn’t they pose with some sheep on leads when they went away one time and mr hinch was like one day with a wink. And sheep eat hay and use a water trough.

either way she shouldn’t be allowed any more feckin animals and I am scared for their lives with that white wooly wanker. I’ve never hated an animal before but god I really dislike that big ducking white ugly one 🤣🤣🤣😭
Shetland ponies?

Reactions: 5

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Guyyyyysss I’ve had the sopha 💩 but unlike her I’ve worked all day. Done three interviews (god knows how) and my husband has now ordered me to bed while he looks after the kids.
So knowing Sophie hasn’t read here since the time of Atlantis. I just wanted to say this is reality life. A marriage which is a partnership. Working and balancing illness. While being a nice human.
I’m off to get well.
Gawd I really hope you didn't work while you had real not tend shit's. 😷 xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I’m almost certain I’ve seen her post this or something really, really similar before. My memory playing tricks on me??
Yes definitely. I’ve seen flip flops before and the conversation was about smelling of alpacas.
---
I am sure someone has shared this information before but I was checking out some profiles for work and thought I would check up on Hinchy while I was there.
Woah. How did the numbers compare with pages you were researching?

Reactions: 4

Pergola

VIP Member
For those asking where are the sanitary pads. They are here.
first thing I noticed. Haha. She doesn’t want anyone thinking she’s preggers.
I watched that HB haul sound down but it looked incredibly half hearted. There was a big lack of Easter tat in there. You’d think given that they still have all the Easter tat she would have bought some more of it -even if just for show. Remember she’s got her cuntry garden sssshhcent coming out in HB imminently youd Think she would be all about driving customers there.

So we’ve established something is off about the cinema trip. You think she’s watching The Notebook but it’s not on at the cinema that makes sense. Hmmm the plot thickens.
I don't think it's yesterday, her nails are a different colour?
Screenshot_20230323_080551_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230323_081235_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
My daughter has one of these. Just like this with her picture, learning journal and home communication printed on it. Our school do it where anyone that has an EHCP and a fulltime 1:1 teaching assistant support has one so we can write how they have been at home for them to read, pass on messages, and for them to do the same when at school as they are taught differently to others in class, or separately in another room in the case of my little one. I definitely think the drip feeding of something going on is that Ronnie has had his ASD diagnosis. Maybe it's just because I'm a mum to 2 with Asd but I can see if from a mile off by his characteristics she's shown.
Ah I see. We have applied for an EHCP for mine it’s still ongoing. He does have a booklet but it doesn’t say learning journey on it

Reactions: 3