Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’ll be Pygmy goats. Look at the timing. Bought in January, boom ready for Easter content.
Pygmy goats can be bred all year round so not necessarily pygmies but it could be dairy goats the standard size of goat. However in one of her guest podcasts she said it wasn’t goats lol

Reactions: 7

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
The b&m shop must have been too much for soph yesterday or she went too heavy on the appletiser & needs a day off

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
So no cleaning caddy now although before she had one for up and downstairs, and couldn’t live without them 🙄 Sonic scrubber had a stand made for her by a follower.

katesbess

VIP Member
Of course all of that footage is recorded from a sat down Sophie. Does she never leave the sofa? She is never stood up, she is never on her knees at the boys level interacting with them. Always her arse plonked on a soft furnishing. I’ve never known someone so LAZY.

Poor Henry looking outside again. Even the boys playing with the door handle, Ronnie even tried to open it at one point. Such a shame those boys have a large garden right under their nose that they’re able to see every day… but aren’t allowed to go and play in because it isn’t safe.

What mother would prioritise animals / alpaca, over their children and their dog? It doesn’t make sense to me. X
next tick box youve given her. next vids coming with her rolling around on the floor with the kids

SuzieMCR

Seems that way.

Having a nose and they’ve sold a ‘Hinch’ box for years. Obviously that never got her attention so they’ve done a not a farm box 🙄
I’m almost certain I’ve seen her post this or something really, really similar before. My memory playing tricks on me??

FatherJames

Hinch has really fucked up, I've just watched someone on insta explain that they started a Tiktok account doing interiors in April and got 30,000 followers in 6 months. Checked her insta and she only has 17k followers!!!! If Hinch was a thing, and also not lazy, she'd be massive by now. Unless young folk don't want to see a Tiktok of an old man butchering some pallet wood?
And the thing with Tiktok is you only have to have one massively popular video and then the followers flood in.

She can even copy others popular ideas and stitch videos but she can't even be arsed to do that.

InchSchlong

@Clangers2
“Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later”

Yes my child does, we’ve had some very random obsessions. Some of it has been quite difficult such as a particular toy that’s no longer in production or something I’ve never heard of, discovered from YouTube! We also have a loft full of stuff we can’t get rid of because they will suddenly remember something they were obsessed with a couple of years ago!
Thankfully (to be on track) they’ve luckily never thought a conning Insta hun was their best friend 🙂
Our child's current obsession is the cardboard backing piece off of a hot wheels monster truck packet. It's been taped back together about 100 times and he will NOT let me get rid of it!

• Heart

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Last edited:

Instalol

Is it my hearing, or does she have that ‘poo pop’ song in in background? I’ve heard my kids play it 😂😂. She’s obshessshhhhed with shit!!!!
---
Is it my hearing, or does she have that ‘poo pop’ song in in background? I’ve heard my kids play it 😂😂. She’s obshessshhhhed with shit!!!!
Edit… poo poo 💩

• Haha

stunrw

VIP Member
Currently, you do not need a CPH to keep camelids (alpacas, llamas etc), although some keepers choose to do so.
So she won't have done that. But goats, yep. Paperwork time