Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wracking my brain as to what could fit in that shelter thing she’s got and I clicked. I wonder if it’s a portable field shelter? That way she her tend farm staff can move it when it gets shitted up. She also needs no planning permission.
still thinking goats but it is large enough for Shetland Ponies. She will think she is Gemma Collins.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That B&M haul is as much of a surprise to her as it is to her fans. She literally must just chuck any old shite in her trolley for the sake of it.
And nice nod to the sanitary pads, see you nusty trolls, I'm not pregnant...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why record your Hb tat haul, timestamp it and then post just before 11pm?
Just bleeping post it as you record it twit.
---
That B&M haul is as much of a surprise to her as it is to her fans. She literally must just chuck any old shite in her trolley for the sake of it.
Hun, are you talking about the nappies?
IMG_20230322_230614.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has this soft bleep gone and bought the cheapest, most old fashioned gloves when we are “coming into spring guyyyysccchhhhh” They are terrible! The woman only ever goes outside to brag or roll with her woolly wankers, the duck she wanting cheap gloves for? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wheres the sanitary pads?? I didnt see those I thought I saw kids swimming pants & a box of tissues 😆

Reactions: 9
Could it be the Indian runner ducks?
Dr Google tells me that they huddle together on the ground quite happily and lay eggs in the same conditions but need shelter at night.
Big Al installing feeders has thrown me though🤔

Reactions: 10
Loves a quote she can't live by!

Cracks me up how all of these quotes she posts are aimed at people who don't agree with her but she can't follow them herself.

Stopped caring what people thought about me many years ago Hinch, you should try it instead of looking for acceptance off others all the time.
It's bleeping liberating mate!

Amazing content watching a nobody rummage around nothing interesting or useful.
Screenshot_20230322-235038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder why she posted that random photo of the Jolly Sailor on the Hythe?
They'll be loads of people that remember she did indeed work there,I wonder if her motive is to extract stories of her time there and out some Maldonite Tattlers?
Or was the purpose to highlight her early "undiagnosed" symptoms of ie:dyspraxia,social awkwardness and the like🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I wonder why she posted that random photo of the Jolly Sailor on the Hythe?
They'll be loads of people that remember she did indeed work there,I wonder if her motive is to extract stories of her time there and out some Maldonite Tattlers?
Or was the purpose to highlight her early "undiagnosed" symptoms of ie:dyspraxia,social awkwardness and the like🤷‍♀️
You know better than anyone there is always a motive with these random posts. She might be trying to flush you out. Maybe she's implying what a hard working soul she's always been 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@Clangers2
“Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later”

Yes my child does, we’ve had some very random obsessions. Some of it has been quite difficult such as a particular toy that’s no longer in production or something I’ve never heard of, discovered from YouTube! We also have a loft full of stuff we can’t get rid of because they will suddenly remember something they were obsessed with a couple of years ago!
Thankfully (to be on track) they’ve luckily never thought a conning Insta hun was their best friend 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.