Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she absolutely has. And now she’s got herself into a dangerous situation.

Soph needs to be really careful because she’s dealing with a vulnerable young adult, who is clearly stating that her mental health is fragile and is asking for help.

Ignoring her is not the right approach - because it could be catastrophic - but engaging with her further will ultimately make it harder.

Sophie needs to get her head out of the sand quickly and be honest that she is not qualified to support the other person, then either signpost clearly where the other person can find appropriate crisis support, and/or encourage the person to make contact with her already-established support network (GP, parents, college, etc)

Then gently but firmly engage some boundaries.

If Hinch ignores what’s going on - a true cry for help from someone with genuine anxiety who thinks she’s reaching out to a friend - well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

ETA while I’m here -

1. You can access emergency support via GP, 111 or A&E
2. Call the Samaritans on 116 123
3. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line
4. Use the Staying Safe Website https://stayingsafe.net
5. Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000
6. Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.
Wonder if she’ll copy and paste this 😂

She has created this situation by trying to market herself as a good natured person who works with, and helps vulnerable people.. it’s backfired here a bit hasn’t it? What a total dick!

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on today’s offerings!
I’m giving myself a bingo on the Fiddle ring watch as I commented on her not wearing it in November.
I see Soph is making the excuse of Weepy Al being ill as reason for not showing him recently. I hope he’s ok as he’s the only one of the clan I have any time for. I hope he’s living his best life having escaped from the clinches of the nasty old fiddly shrew.
But, to be kond I’ll give her credit for one thing.. That hideous buck tooth twit, Royoioi is the image of his Mummaz, he’s as much of an attention seeking bully as her. Well done Soph!

Reactions: 17
Poor lass. She sent Sopha a message last night as she posted it on her stories that she'd sent her one and she needs to read it. Looks like Soph has totally ignored her then as she's begging for her to check her DMs. 😔😬

Screenshot_20230322_212903_Brave.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, she absolutely has. And now she’s got herself into a dangerous situation.

Soph needs to be really careful because she’s dealing with a vulnerable young adult, who is clearly stating that her mental health is fragile and is asking for help.

Ignoring her is not the right approach - because it could be catastrophic - but engaging with her further will ultimately make it harder.

Sophie needs to get her head out of the sand quickly and be honest that she is not qualified to support the other person, then either signpost clearly where the other person can find appropriate crisis support, and/or encourage the person to make contact with her already-established support network (GP, parents, college, etc)

Then gently but firmly engage some boundaries.

If Hinch ignores what’s going on - a true cry for help from someone with genuine anxiety who thinks she’s reaching out to a friend - well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

ETA while I’m here -

1. You can access emergency support via GP, 111 or A&E
2. Call the Samaritans on 116 123
3. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line
4. Use the Staying Safe Website https://stayingsafe.net
5. Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000
6. Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.
This poor poor girl. Her family need to step in and do something & fast 😭

Reactions: 10
Imagine getting all glammed up in your little broom cupboard just to go spunk money on useless crap at Home Bargains. And chatting tit in various accents along the way. What a time to be alive people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m on left hand / wedding ring watch nusty trolls.

Maybe Al hasn’t left Fiddle after all.
What a weird way the hands are. Like fiddles is below on her lap but mamfs hand is in front with the cheers. It's like they've purposely told her to have the ring on display

So I'm guessing the hUnCh FaRm "movie room" is just for bragging on Instagram purposes only 🙄🙄
How much was that seen-only-once popcorn machine?!!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her stories with no sound as can’t bare to hear her talk tit.
What’s with outfit of the day for home bargains?
mams no hinch haul? Hmm

Reactions: 6
Not that I want to see her kids at all on the gram. But it’s never them just pottering about with their toys. Never building something out of Lego/duplo/ mega blocks. Or a train track. Or just making up a little story with their figures. It’s always so contrived and forced.
my kids (youngest is 3 months older than Ronnie) came home from school/nursery today and went straight to their Lego to carry on building some sort of epic house they’ve been working on. I was surplus to requirement. I had to call out several times to come have dinner. They were utterly engrossed in their play.
You just know as soon as she’s got her footage of these elaborate play set ups she Walks off and leaves inch to deal with it.
There is no imagination in those poor kids
I've never seen them play with a few little imaginext figures of spiderman toys or dinosaurs it's tragic

As much as I think she’s a disgusting, deceiving charlatan, I think she really needs to take some professional advice about dealing with the obsessed girl.
As much as I despise her, I genuinely think she’s between a rock & a hard place. The level of obsession is bigger than she can handle & I’m uncomfortable watching it.
Whoever that girl has in her life need to take control. I say that as the parent of a child who gets obsessed with things as part of their learning disabilities. It’s just an unhealthy situation on both sides.

Reactions: 29
As much as I think she’s a disgusting, deceiving charlatan, I think she really needs to take some professional advice about dealing with the obsessed girl.
As much as I despise her, I genuinely think she’s between a rock & a hard place. The level of obsession is bigger than she can handle & I’m uncomfortable watching it.
Whoever that girl has in her life need to take control. I say that as the parent of a child who gets obsessed with things as part of their learning disabilities. It’s just an unhealthy situation on both sides.
It's 100% stalking now, it is the definition of relentless unwanted attention day in day out
Doesn't surprise me and I don't feel one bit sorry for her (hinch)
These are the types of vulnerable people she is fleecing every day of the week to line ber own pockets while pretending to be their 'friend'
---
Off topic but does your child have ASD? Mine does and becomes completely obsessed with certain things then moves onto something else a few months later

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.