Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boys really are performing monkeys aren't they? It's actually so sad to watch. Can they not just keep those moments private? Everything so forced, staged, camera in the face. Creepy big nose no job in the corner on camera duty. It's just weird.

Reactions: 28
She just had to get her fecking Children’s book in didn’t she 🙄 FFS and creepy recording by Jimbobcreepyslob

View attachment 2040213

Also, what a strange set of photos for Fruitcake Fiddle 😳 Why her hands, is that a fingers up to Tattle for Fiddle Fingers 🙄 Also she just had to get herself in, her wedding day hair 🙄 FFS, Sopha, you’re such a narc twit

View attachment 2040219
You can just see what a horrible women she is lol

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I think it’s all bleeping disgusting and shameful. It’s obvious this woman is not neurodivergent in any way whatsoever, she knows exactly what she’s doing. By acting so dismissive and awkward around her kids, and doing so purposefully, she’s knowingly and intentionally going to completely duck them up. She’s hindering her sons emotional development all for a few more likes and a bit more engagement. This woman is sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That video is weird. Creepy. I think she’s acting again and playing to the camera though. It’s horrible to see her ignoring Ron who was trying to give her her cards. You’d think they would preview it before posting - they both clearly thought it was ok!!!!! This morning my teens came into our bedroom with cards (funny messages inside) and a few presents - it was lovely. We didn’t film it. I certainly didn’t ignore my kids - we hugged and had a giggle at the cards and messages they had written. They even made me bacon butties ❤

I don’t think Sophie liked her top 🤭 Wasn’t designer enough maybe? Perhaps the alpacas will have bought her better presents and will make her more happy. She’ll also have her mums lip smacking aunt Bessie Sunday lunch to look forward to. You’ll never please a narc. Good luck trying Jamie!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I just watched that video… omg… 👀🙃 that was so uncomfortable to watch I’m amazed jimbobnojob posted it

Reactions: 16
It's sort of like a cautionary tale tho because kids aren't for everyone. when I look at sofa with her kids I see a lot of myself. I hate children, I've no time for them, feel absolutely NO maternal instinct towards them, when they talk to me I can't wait until they stop & go away (sorry if it offends anyone but kids really aren't for everyone) and definitely DO NOT want children, there's nothing I can think of I'd rather to less. Kids aren't for everyone, I know I'd be like sofa on mother's day, much rather be out shopping & going for a nice lunch with my partner with no children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's sort of like a cautionary tale tho because kids aren't for everyone. when I look at sofa with her kids I see a lot of myself. I hate children, I've no time for them, feel absolutely NO maternal instinct towards them, when they talk to me I can't wait until they stop & go away (sorry if it offends anyone but kids really aren't for everyone) and definitely DO NOT want children, there's nothing I can think of I'd rather to less. Kids aren't for everyone, I know I'd be like sofa on mother's day, much rather be out shopping & going for a nice lunch with my partner with no children.
The difference is she IS a mother. No takesies backsies. She needs to grow the duck up, stop acting like she's in her early 20's and actually be a mother. That video is bleeping weird - it takes seconds to take the cards off the boys, smile and say "Wow, is that for me? Thank you so much"

There is no reason for the way she acted

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@HinchesSousChef watched as many times as I could bear. The first thing is her reading out the jumper - outnumbered by boys or whatever shite is scrawled across it. Then she says something about mummy's jumper but I can't make it out. Likely along the lines of does mummy look good in her new jumper?

She really does look like she's holding back tears. Probably from disappointment. She must have been expecting something spectacular from J-Dog and it's not.
But then I also stick by my earlier suggestion that she's pushing a mental health narrative and deliberately wants to look sad and disconnected.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Guyssssssh..... I’ve just noticed something strange and somewhat bizarre about the photo Sopha shared with Fruitcake Freda on it.... Fruitcake seems to have a head stuck on her shoulder 😳

I think it might be DailyFail Kate and she lives on Fruitcake’s shoulder.... 🤣

26B0EBFF-0C4E-430B-A51A-CDC1D2B1C24B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Guyssssssh..... I’ve just noticed something strange and somewhat bizarre about the photo Sopha shared with Fruitcake Freda on it.... Fruitcake seems to have a head stuck on her shoulder 😳

View attachment 2040834
What's even weirder is that the head does not appear to have a reflection.
Fiddles evil parasitic twin 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks so bloody depressed in that video oh my god!!
And as for the memorial card she made freda 🤣🤣
All the best love you weirdo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2040834
Fredas boobs are pretty saggy, pretty much down to her waist. Must be all those years of Hinch hanging off 'em

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But you own it 😘
---
But you own it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching that video of her and the kids saddens me. And proves to me she expects soooooo much on birthdays and Mother’s Day and Christmas etc. Materialist mare. Hey Soph (I know you haven’t read here since Lady Godiva went au natural) you know what my grandkids got their mummys for today? Well 1 mum got a card and some chocolate biscuits. 1 mum got a card, a hand made beaded necklace and a hand painted Snow White and the other got 2 hand made cards where 1 of the drawings looked like mum was running away from a meteor shower. And a soggy bowl of cornflakes. And you know what? They loved everything. All made with love. She’s such a greedy cow. I want I want I want. Those poor kids. She makes me mad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2040834
It’s the devil on her shoulder: “Go on to MHMMDI and defend Sophie’s stupidity… tell them she’s had no work done, they will believe you… start beef with JSP for challenging your daughter… tell them that Tend Farm is well lived in thank you very much, even though it looks like an empty crem… just rub Inch’s back, no one is looking… get well Fiddle, get well…”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.