Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video Jimbob has put up šŸ«£šŸ«£ she couldn't look less interested, to the point she even started looking at her nails.

I reckon today will be a day off with a message about "if you find today hard" first.
It was very bizarre! Sheā€™s using the sweatshirt almost as a barrier from the kids to the point they wandered off and then she started peering at her nails! šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
Henry wants out the window, poor sod.
Dogs are wonderful and that one deserves better.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
1). What the hell is that video Jamie put up on his stories of her and that jumper?!?! She looks so awkward, vacant and away with the fairies! The way she just stares off into the distance, itā€™s like she glitches?!

2). As for the video Jamie put on his feedā€¦ of course sheā€™s wrapped up on the sofa. Her bum must be glued down, she doesnā€™t move off it. All I could focus on was poor Henry looking outside šŸ˜ž

3). The caption on the video on the feedā€¦ the space between the comma , strikes again! Probably wrote it herself the weirdo. X

Reactions: 29
I thought exactly the same. She looks completely disinterested šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 12
Came on here to post this and glad itā€™s not just me who noticed the weird staring at her nails bit. She looks pissed off with the gift. Pissed that heā€™s filming her. Does everything she can to hide herself. No emotion towards her children. Every day is sopha gift day in that house though.
451E4982-60B2-42CA-BFD9-15956F2599E5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Sorry but the way sheā€™s edited this is like some dodgy advert for tenna pads or somethingā€¦.

Get well mad ma. Get well
0667B598-8D27-4BF6-AA44-EC7639B004F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
The jumper video and the one on the sofaā€¦ all sheā€™s concerned about is hiding her jawline.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eta - Lonnie must leak his nappy every morning. Heā€™s always got mismatched pyjamas on in the mornings. They are getting to him quickly enough before he does all those morning wees. A sure fire sign that sheā€™s not the one dealing with him every morning.

Reactions: 23
What is with that ginormous tacky looking jumper thing? She looks SO pissed off with it as well- the kids have just given her a present shouldnā€™t she give them a hug?! Interact with them in some way? Ron has her cards and she doesnā€™t take them, she just continues holding the huge thing over herself like a shield?! She is so awkward! She is hiding behind the ugly jumper, holding it up over her body, this girl has real issues. If she is so awkward about being a mum then stop bleeping posting about yourself and your kids as if youā€™re number one mum??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She's lost the bleeping plot with that llama video, her family need to stop enabling her and stage an intervention... that's not healthy or normal?! Does she not want to spend the evening with her husband?

Reactions: 22
At first I thought she was annoyed in the jumper video but Iā€™ve watched it a couple more times and she actually looks nervousā€¦..nervous to interact with the children and then when they wander off looking at her nails. It reminded me of if you say something to someone and they donā€™t hear you so you do anything to get yourself away from the awkward moment. I might be wrong but itā€™s how it looked to me! Very bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 27
Ok just seen the bleeping weird camel video. I bloody love my animals but I wouldnā€™t be getting in the rabbits run or chicken run and lying down with them while filming myself!
She really needs to get some help, I imagine she did this while Jamie and her mum put her kids to bed

Reactions: 17
At first I thought she was annoyed in the jumper video but Iā€™ve watched it a couple more times and she actually looks nervousā€¦..nervous to interact with the children and then when they wander off looking at her nails. It reminded me of if you say something to someone and they donā€™t hear you so you do anything to get yourself away from the awkward moment. I might be wrong but itā€™s how it looked to me! Very bizarre behaviour.
Yes. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to save face because her perfect moment of them bringing her a card is ruined by the unpredictability of children. Instead of Turning to inch and saying something like ā€œawww very sweet. Thanks.ā€ Or even turning her body to see where the boys have gone and joining in with what they were interested in she just carries on the performance solo, which just looks bizarre. I wonder how many times they had filmed that gift givingā€¦.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.