Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weepy has outdone himself, he's made an actual wooden slopa outta of sssspppppplllinters and I lurrrvvveeeeee it
Screenshot_20230319-181309~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not that I’m advocating putting your children online but since that’s what they unwisely choose to do; it’s obvious they do nothing with the boys by that post on his account.

The best he can do is a video of her glued to the sofa, positioned above them, separate. No videos of them outside together, on a day out or even just running around in the garden as she’s taken it over with livestock.

Reactions: 26
What in the stalkers is that book?

Made my blood run cold and it's nothing to do with me!
It's even worse inside. That girl has printed out every single time hinch has commented or liked her posts in Instagram and stuck then in a book. Not sure if she's written in it too but it's very very disturbing. Stalker alert.

Reactions: 13
So Mother of the Year has had time to get dressed, put a brush through her hair and in full make up by 8am? With two toddlers??? Of course she’s the one dealing with the boys, what with working full time six days a week and all that. Even had time to edit a Mother‘s Day reel and post it on JimBob’s account.

Soph. I know it’s a tit sweatshirt which will feature in the next tip run and not another Karen Millen dress, but you could try and look a bit more grateful. You know, acknowledge your actual kids who are trying to give you your cards? You couldn’t look more disinterested if you tried.

I’d make the most of Mother’s Day if I were you. Because one day those gorgeous boys will grow up and realise that you‘re a massive narc who put money, greed and bleeping camels before their privacy and safety. You reap what you sow, hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Ronnie is amazing. Tries to giver her a card, she ignores him, so he chucks it behind her and runs off with Lonnie following. Meanwhile Sophie sits there, still holding up the sweatshirt as a barrier like Billy no mates. Your kids don't care Sophie And you look a prize twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m sorry but she’s just trying to make her sister feel like tit ?
Like oh look at me going all out for my nieces birthday in the house I gifted to my sister x
** Plot twist **

She gifted the house to Abi and Abi alone but could never be irresponsible enough to show her there without adult supervision 🤔😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came on here to post this and glad it’s not just me who noticed the weird staring at her nails bit. She looks pissed off with the gift. Pissed that he’s filming her. Does everything she can to hide herself. No emotion towards her children. Every day is sopha gift day in that house though.
View attachment 2040080
She looks like a distant relative with no children who’s been forced to attend her partner’s family event and would rather be anywhere but there and is putting on time getting through the ordeal and hoping she survives it. The boys look cautious around her like they would with someone they have little contact with and the contact they do have has not been fun in their small eyes. How they can film that clip, look at it and think “yes, let’s put that up for the world to see what a wonderful mother she is”.

Reactions: 32
So Mother of the Year has had time to get dressed, put a brush through her hair and in full make up by 8am? With two toddlers??? Of course she’s the one dealing with the boys, what with working full time six days a week and all that. Even had time to edit a Mother‘s Day reel and post it on JimBob’s account.

Soph. I know it’s a tit sweatshirt which will feature in the next tip run and not another Karen Millen dress, but you could try and look a bit more grateful. You know, acknowledge your actual kids who are trying to give you your cards? You couldn’t look more disinterested if you tried.

I’d make the most of Mother’s Day if I were you. Because one day those gorgeous boys will grow up and realise that you‘re a massive narc who put money, greed and bleeping camels before their privacy and safety. You reap what you sow, hun.
The way she checked her nails !!!!!!

• Haha
Litter tray for Moss Bunnies?? 🤔
---

Lovely message. My Narc Mother is out of the picture along with Father & Brother so days like today are bitter sweet. I celebrate as I have my own lovely (grown) Kiddos but I still struggle with all the over posting about it all. Which then makes me feel terrible 😬🤦‍♀️❤
I hear you. I went no contact 2 and a half years ago and some days I struggle with it. I still have days when I question whether I've overreacted or am I too sensitive but like you I will be spending the day with my grown up children and husband counting my blessings and being thankful to my Mother for the parent I am today. I do everything I possibly can to make sure I am nothing like her. I often think to myself 'what would Mum do in this situation?' And then just do the complete opposite lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hill? It's a little raised section in the garden. twit.
Screenshot_20230319_092453_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She never acts natural around the kids or when Inch is filming her, what’s with holding up the sweatshirt hiding herself and then staring at her nails, gosh she’s a strange one indeed!

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she thought Jamie had stopped filming when the boys walked off and that's why she zoned out. You can tell the moment she kind of catches herself and carries on as she was before.

It was very bizarre! She’s using the sweatshirt almost as a barrier from the kids to the point they wandered off and then she started peering at her nails! 🤔🤣
That was awkward like she didn't know quite what to do...it is what I do when I am nervous! You shouldn't be like that round your own little ones!!
---
Sorry but the way she’s edited this is like some dodgy advert for tenna pads or something….

Get well mad ma. Get well View attachment 2040078
Hinch had to be in it though...

Reactions: 13
Full on ignoring her children and holding the shirt against her. She looks at Ronnie holding the cards and looks away and down. Doesn’t even attempt to hold her hand out for the card.

Looking at her hand and leaning slightly away from the boys when they move to the side of her to put the cards behind her.

I’ve never seen a MOTHER look so awkward around her own kids! She has no clue what to do with them and has 0 motherly instincts.

It’s honestly sad to watch!

Reactions: 32
That video of her being weird with the jumper will be taken down soon once she’s realised it’s up

Reactions: 16
Sophie needs to grow the duck up!! Making an Easter tree for herself. Have we even seen the kids trees?
Who even makes Easter trees. They should be for Christmas and Christmas only
How very dare you, a decorated tree is not just for Christmas, it's for content innit, and if you don't behave, I will make you a cabbage out of cupcakes. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.