Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's not alone cos somebody must be filming her in the barn,nevertheless,what irresponsible behaviour.
There really is no cure for stupid.

Reactions: 31
Eye bleeping yourself while lying in a pile of camels hmmmm ooookkaaaayyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I just saw the video of her cheating on limp dick with the llamas

she is seriously unhinged!

I suppose it will set her apart on onlyfans when everything else goes tits up and her “popularity” dwindles.

as for the party when you have seen one ballon arch and swirly writing and numbers in lights pastel colours and golds you have seen them all. BORING I get why a 15 year old may want it but I’m so bored of seeing the same thing all over insta. You have a ballon design……great. Overdone just like the grey skull decor

Reactions: 24
I asked my 2 year old newborn what they'd like to do today.
They told me they'd like to build a scale model of the Chichen Itza, replicating the exact construction techniques and with scale representations of the indigenous peoples who lived and worked within the area.
I got the playdoh box out.
They said "no female parent, the exact construction techniques and materials."

True story. I wrote it on the internet so it's absolutely 100% true.
Best comment ive ever read
You win the internet today hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to sit in piles of hay full of piss, at night, to take a filtered video eyefucking yourself to post online to show it to 3M bots.

Living the life sof!
Bet she stinks after nuzzling her livestock and sitting in their dirty, minging bedding 🤢🤢
Surprised she hasn't permanently got the shiiitttts 🤮💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the kind of party u would expect for a big birthday like 16 18 or 21 not 15
Silly nusty hen that party was for sopha really.

Cosy party for the cling on, Best auntie, mamfa and fruitcake. Just what every 15 year old wants

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole drip feeding that Ron may be ND is one of two things in my opinion. Either

1. Ronnie does not have autism and so she can't come out and say he has because when it gets found out she lied about it then she really will be cancelled but she still wants to keep the sheep thinking he might have it. Or...

2. He is autistic and she's trying to make out like she's protecting him by not sharing it. You've exploited him in every other way Hinch, you may as well go the whole hog and tell us!
I think he’s a bit behind in his learning, he’s come on since nursery but I think the interaction at home isn’t enough. Sorry if this offends anyone, he’s just not talked to and played with enough, and it breaks my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I follow someone called Julie, and her wife Cam. Julie is currently pregnant with their first baby and talks so much about not putting their kid online whatsoever, she's quite passionate about it and how she doesn't agree with it. Anyway, she's put a story up today. Such a sad, but powerful quote from a child who was brought up as content.

It's an interesting read and I so wish Hinch would quite whilst she's ahead before those boys are damaged even more.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I follow someone called Julie, and her wife Cam. Julie is currently pregnant with their first baby and talks so much about not putting their kid online whatsoever, she's quite passionate about it and how she doesn't agree with it. Anyway, she's put a story up today. Such a sad, but powerful quote from a child who was brought up as content.

It's an interesting read and I so wish Hinch would quite whilst she's ahead before those boys are damaged even more.
That is a sobering read. Imagine so many strangers knowing everything about you

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Erm…I take it she needed to leave the party early as she went a little over board on the ❄ appletiser and ribena. I don’t sit in my cat’s litter tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let me just get this right… she.. set up her stand for her phone.. sat down in the piss and crappy hay.. for the peckham trio to come up at her confused as to why she’s sat in their bed.. and then snuggled up.. in the hay… to again be surrounded by them… ?
Have I got that right??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm no alpaca expert, however I'm fairly sure that backing yourself into the corner of a shed with a large unpredictable animal is a new level of stupid?

Reactions: 44
Imagine being a fully grown woman filming yourself laying about in an animal shed, eye bleeping yourself and kissing the animals of an evening. She has actually lost the plot. I bet she bleeping stinks too lazing about in her animals dirt.
Also that Easter tree (if that's what she calling it) was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Again a grown woman sat there filming herself making that sad looking thing all by herself. I'm not sure if it's funny or tragic at this stage. 😐
I tend to agree, only I think it's tragic at this moment! 😒

That recording she made was totally unstable, not the normal behaviour of a 32 year old mother of two children?

Her usless husband and obviously uncaring mother need to get help for this, because no way would I be standing back if my daughter was this unpredictable?

I worry for those boys and I can see why she isn't left alone with them?

This woman wants contracts with large companies she can't even act responsible for herself?

I do wonder if her Dad has tried to speak up as he seems no longer present?

Reactions: 18
Sorry, bit behind, but just wanted to say I asked 4 what he wanted to do today and he didn't say make someone happy. He said go on the Titanic (boat mad atm for some reason). I call bullshit, that child did NOT say that. I bet what happened, given that his speech is still poor, was that he saw her crying and said make happy Mummy or something like that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.