Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her being called Ms Hinchliffe in the Daily Mail 💀 reporter must be a tattle troll 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just can’t help herself can she. In her latest stories she has included ‘ad’ but it’s almost covered by her cover photo. Honestly, this woman is just something else!!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Just coming onto say surely that’s STILL not good enough. Ad is almost obscured In one story. Then in the final story she doesn’t even mention Tesco? Or is that because the partnership is over???

Reactions: 21
Just coming onto say surely that’s STILL not good enough. Ad is almost obscured In one story. Then in the final story she doesn’t even mention Tesco? Or is that because the partnership is over???
She thinks she is above the rules and regs. And that spring table looks shite.

Reactions: 19
Waste of space. Pushing the AD thing as far as she can.
Like a defiant child stamping her feet but she will get her comeuppance because they will be watching her like hawks now.
She is her own worst enemy and too stupid to know it.
And that table is minging. Yuk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Top o' the mornin to ya all x

Conquered the world by cleaning the bin, she needs to get in it.

No Freda to help her with the twigs.

336317183_175709261484926_5276817770955947890_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh seriously. Who has the bleeping energy for a spring centerpiece on their home dining table that they don't even use?

I tried to have a Christmas centerpiece last year. It was actually really lovely, a great festive touch.
After 2 days the fucker was moved to the end of the table because it was always in the way, or being fiddled with by the kids. After a week, it was off the table to make room for guests.
All centerpieces do is highlight the people who don't use their dining tables. Unless you're having a posh dinner party and have a massive table that can accommodate both guests, food, dishes and cutlery alongside a masterpiece of styling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She really needs to do what other people do, they say ad break or ad coming at the beginning before the story. But she’s such a sneak

Reactions: 15
Has she mentioned where the long wooden tray that it’s all on is from before? I’m guessing it’s expensive hence not including where it’s from.

Reactions: 17
"Why does stuff like this make me so happy?"

Well firstly, it doesn't make you happy because you're obliged to post this crap so that Jimbob doesn't have to find a real job. You're desperately trying to be something that you're not, stylish, and you're very very bad at it.

And secondly, if it does make you happy, then it's because you're a selfish brat who has her priorities all wrong and too much free time on their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Conquered the world because she cleaned her bins out? 🤣🤣 that’s after someone else has dropped Ronald off and Leonard is at Freda Fruitcake’s. Meanwhile the rest of us have conquered the world before dropping kids off and are at work by 8:46 🙄

head.

Reactions: 30
I can't believe the sheep claim the Tattle34 "clearly have too much time on their hands" when their Queen Hun has time to make pointless tit like this 😆

Attached a screenshot of how it appears on my mobile, if anyone wants to use it in a complaint. I've reported her for doing this before (trying to hide AD behind her profile pic and colouring her font to the background) but it was only a few months ago. Hopefully Nige will get back to me on it soon!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe the sheep claim the Tattle34 "clearly have too much time on their hands"
and when they claim ‘nuffin better to do’ when they’re online defending their best mate Soph the saleswoman on every post thats anything vaguely negative 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.