Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you still look like a smug witch and a hard faced cow while wearing a mask?! 🤭

hf1.JPG
hf6.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The one who got a Google image to pretend her husband had bought her some Cartier 😂?
I sooo wish she did more on the gram cos her thread would be banging, it's slow moving cos she does nothing but rack up her husbands credit card with primark buys
---
How can you still look like a smug witch and a hard faced cow while wearing a mask?! 🤭

View attachment 2032867View attachment 2032868
God I can't frigging stand her
That's all I ever say recently because there's nothing else to say other than I can't standddddd her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The issue with her (and other influencers) is that the line between business and friendship is very blurred. The reason why these people indulge a bit or a lot of their private life is to make people feel included and like a friend and more likely to buy what is recommended. Influencers will sell the anxiety, the sob stories, their kids' privacy to act more like a friend than a business just wanting their money.
Any business, for example, John Lewis - if they were misleading, not advertising correctly, manipulating etc or a restaurant not doing things properly, people would complain. And they would be entitled to. Would anyone kick up a fuss about a bad review left on Google about JL and go all out to defend? No.
For some reason, influencers seem to be immune to this because... "be kind". You cannot critique anything about influencers because they've pushed the whole "I'm just like you and I have anxiety", which is now a shield to criticism... basically a cop out.
Anyway, she is a business, she's trademarked, all details on companies house and I can't believe people still can't see it. It's not hard to mark AD, just be honest. If ASA have been through the complaints and agreed, then that just shows she was in the wrong. Own it and do it properly. The rules are there for a reason, to stop this manipulation and the sheep are more like "how dare you grass her up" rather than admit she is sly.
Yep that's just how they roll. To get the sheep completely on side, they pretend to be their friend (she couldn't give a toss), make them think their opinion counts (it doesnt), and once they are hooked, its sell, sell, sell. Its a really sly way of advertising. If I went to a car showroom to buy a car and the salesman was friendly and helpful, I wouldn't defend him to the ends of this earth, because I'm not stupid enough to think that being friendly and kind isn't part of a sales tactic. It's the same with influencers except the sheep get sucked so far in they do idolise their chosen influencer and they can do no wrong. The good thing is, it's only a small minority of them that do that, most people, not just us, can see influencers for what they are. Solomon is exactly the same, asking all her followers where she should go on her hols (clearly having already been gifted a holiday to Dubai) and then funnily enough all the sheep supposedly said 'Dubai'. How convenient. Of course they bloody didn't, the type that follow her and hinch would have said Spain or Lanzarote/Tenerife. They are so see through to most of us, but we aren't the ones buying their crap they flog. It will all eventually come crashing down but all the while it's a cheap, no repercussions way to advertise, people will still use their services. Will be tricky for solomon though when she goes off on hols because the holiday will have to be paid for in terms of #ad #gifted, so if her sheep had any brains at all they would work put they had been used.

Reactions: 27
She's back flogging and using Ronnie for content.

335923125_1496821987516045_8460705904948305705_n.jpg

335924960_1220395822015954_9167480734350290531_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
Guys, I'm going to burst the bubble a little, I don't think that's the filter glitching. Isn't it just where she keeps smoothing and pulling at the mask and it's already stretched over her beak?
You’re right about it just being the mask that’s making it look like a filter glitching but she is still using a filter.

Her eyes are the biggest giveaway and the lips.

Her real life eyes are small and a bit hooded.
Where’s her trout pout in the nursery pic?
And her nose has completely changed shape

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She angers me so much. Mostly silence for days then comes back as if nothing has happened. No explanation about the news reports, just blethers on with the woolly wankers and chickens, uses poor Ronnie like a puppet again and then tries to flog face masks. Doing an AD but doesn't mention the AD issues. Idiot.
I guess the sheep will still blow smoke up her crack no matter what she does. Urrgggghhh.

Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the duck uses a filter with a face mask?! 😂 😂 really hope ASA are coming for her with the Iconic and Garnier shilling with filters.

As suggested…

Thread suggestion
Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Saved her?? Is she alluding to being suicidal?
She is one low bleep!
That's a disgusting choice of words, all for sympathy and all because she had a tiny telling off from the ASA and her name is all over the news for it 🤬 if you can't take it Hinch, get out of the public eye or do your JOB properly and mark what you're SELLING clearly so you have no bad press! She manages to mark the garnier face masks properly, everytime, so knows what she's doing, non of this I'm still learning crap!
Low!

• Heart
Saved by a stranger in the gram apparently… while the husband is out go karting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.