Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old trollomon has been at it again today then. Loook at my video of me showing how EASY it is too look after 3 young children on my own. To take two of them out on my own (ignore the fact Joe was clearly there). To then breastfeed in my car.
Loookk at meeeee bosssing it!!! Oh hinch hun. You carry on playing with your llamas. I’m raising my kids!
That’s what that screamed to me anywhooo.

I AM AWARE OF ALL THE BOLLOCKS THAT TROLLOMON IS SPOUTING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ever wondered what noise an alpaca makes? Nope; you ever wonder how you got the raging trotskies Soph?? 🦙💩🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has she cleaned anything at all today the thing that made her all her money and what she's supposed to be it was only animals all day today and yesterday. Tell me you ain't a cleaner oh yes you did a while agon

Reactions: 17
I truly hope that’s the “alpaca raisin container” and not the “family raisin container” but why would you store alpaca raisins in a glass jar?? Honestly the mind baffles.

Reactions: 38
What’s the deal with her glasses? Does she need them all the time and occasionally wear contacts or does she just use them for hiding behind? They seem to appear and disappear as often as her nostrils. It really doesn’t matter and it’s not important in the general scheme of things but I’m curious 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s the deal with her glasses? Does she need them all the time and occasionally wear contacts or does she just use them for hiding behind? They seem to appear and disappear as often as her nostrils. It really doesn’t matter and it’s not important in the general scheme of things but I’m curious 🧐
She wears them on a tend work day as she thinks they make her look clevvvvva. Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wheeling out her kids and her animals because she's been given a tap on the wrist. bleeping hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Old trollomon has been at it again today then. Loook at my video of me showing how EASY it is too look after 3 young children on my own. To take two of them out on my own (ignore the fact Joe was clearly there). To then breastfeed in my car.
Loookk at meeeee bosssing it!!! Oh hinch hun. You carry on playing with your llamas. I’m raising my kids!
That’s what that screamed to me anywhooo.

I AM AWARE OF ALL THE BOLLOCKS THAT TROLLOMON IS SPOUTING.
Lol did you see that story of her putting her make up on? Fanny on display...deliberately of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Eww that animal licking the jar and counter top! Honestly. :sick: I have half a heart attack if I catch my cats jumping up on the table! (They are not allowed but I still catch them now and then)
She is disgusting, I bet she's the type to let her animals eat or share her food too, like let them lick an ice-cream she's eating then carry on eating it afterwards herself. I mean, I love my pets but there is a limit to what they are allowed to do and go in the house. Its just sad that them Alpacas seem to have more experiences and fun in that house than her actual kids do.
Also her saying she caught what noise they make on camera. Course she did, she films them all bloody day, she has nothing better to do.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
I'd love to know what the other school mums think of her and if I was one of them there's no way I'd let my kid round to her house to play with Ron or Len knowing that she allows alpacas to wander in and out whenever they want, that's from a safety and a hygiene perspective

Reactions: 29
Ffs who cares what noise the camels make. Get them out the bleeping kitchen. Why are you giving them food from not only a jar that others in the house might eat from, and letting the dirty cunts eat off your surfaces 🤮🤮🤮🤮 flash wipe ‘hunched’ ain’t going to kil those sorts of germs HUNNNAAAAYYY

Reactions: 30
Lol did you see that story of her putting her make up on? Fanny on display...deliberately of course.
I’d love it if trollomon put up a story “defending hinch” buy addressing the ads issue and all it did was draw more attention to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyssssh, to be honessssscht when I saw this…….

D1B5C480-A1E4-4719-87C0-ED84F1D3802F.jpeg

What I actually saw was this………. (Volume needed) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she wears contacts.

She used to show the empty packets of those daily contacts but she always said they were Jamies. I have never once seen Jamie wearing glasses so guessing they were hers and for some unknown reason, and obviously completely out of character for her 🙄, she LIED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those animals are all over her kitchen :sick:

and the choice of song on the screenshot says a lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Funny what just happened 🤣
I just took my kid for a haircut (school strikes for us) and the hairdresser offered me a coffee in a HINCH cup. I’ve known her for years so I said ‘wtf is that?!’ - long story short, she had no idea they were hinch cups and doesn’t even know who the hell sofa is. She said she bought them at Tesco last week at 50p each so she just grabbed a bargain.

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.