Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda must be spitting absolute feathers and creating fake profiles as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So now tesco has gone.....what does she have left???? 🤔
Just like she did at the start of her journey, she'll just ramp up the affiliated links to catch out the unsuspecting shopper follower.
Then she'll wait until she gets her big break in whatever takes her fancy, as it sure ain't cleaning anymore.

Reactions: 18
Tag team Inch.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How many pairs if pyjamas we actually think those boys actually have,and have they ever worn the same pair twice ?

Reactions: 23
Well gents, I feel almost as let down as Sophie Rose must feel about Jim's tiny inch. ButTT...I'm gonna get well and take solace in the fact that at least the DM used some of her unfiltered Lorraine pictures🤭
And we all know Fiddle will be RAGING, eh Freda 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just so that I've got this right. Her carpets and numerous sofas were gifted. Are the ASA suggesting that she doesn't need to declare these as she isn't adding a link to the brands site?

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe I missed her on Channel 5 news tonight! Do you think they will repeat it later? I’d love to know what they said. Did they mention Tescos? Big brands will not like this one bit. Hinch is bad news…us tattlers have been saying it for years.

Reactions: 16
Of course he’s posted about saving the children TODAY of all days

scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lackey21 vs Tattle34 🤣

I’m afraid this narcissistic attention seeking nasty chavy bleep is most likely LOVING all the press. She must be thinking ‘FINALLY!!’

She gets fanny flatters every time she sees ‘Mrs Hinch’ whether it’s good or bad. Hence she loves reading here. Don’t you sof?

Tattle34 have reported a lot more undeclared ads since 2022 so let it come crashing down🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.