Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think she is getting this media attention thanks to her association with best bubs Stacey Solomon? They both deserve it. Stacey used Hinch to grow her insta-following, and Hinch used Stace legitimize her blue tick status as a tend cELeBriTy. She did say “I want this loife!” — careful what you manifest dears. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow that new management company are really good & work quickly - she’s appeared in loads of news articles today and now the news on TV. Her mum & Jamie must be so proud of her -bless er art
I mean if she wants to bring her business our way I’m sure we could agree a more favourable commission rate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I remembering right,but didn't she once actually post some clip where where Jamie was heard calling her followers shoppers?

Will the asa still be looking into the other complaints because there has to be more,not least iconic

And lastly she won't acknowledge anything
She never has,from sitting her baby on the hob.the bbqs in lock down,the selling of the gifted table,the way she cant spell AD and the dam nostril stealing filter she just blanks It all.
And at some point putting her hands up and saying I fooked up could of been what saved her,but its.way past that now

Reactions: 31
Wow, cannot believe she's finally been told 9ff! I reported her ages ago for using filters to Asa and GHD I never heard anything back but I hope now this is a sign of things to come. Ads don't bug me as much as the bleeping filters 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well Hinch has been very quiet hasn't she! Loving the press attention and reading the comments is she? Good luck with that Hinch. I really do struggle to think of where she goes from here and in what direction. I think she should come off Instagram for good, enjoy the money she's made and enjoy her lovely boys. But she won't because she's far too greedy and just loves the thought of being famous. Which she will never be because she was only ever Insta famous and has no talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Now the false & unattainable beauty standards set in her makeup ads by altering her face & body just need addressed & shamed in the public eye 🧘‍♀️ once that comes out I don't see how she can go down any other path than a serious reduction in Instagram ads (big brands won't wanna know her because her credibility & rep will be non existent in those arenas compared to other influencers) and shell have to go down the road of TV - which she hates so wont last because it requires being out of bed before 11am
---

Her PR will make her own up, it's gotten out from under thumb today, big time. they'll make her own up either by telling her she must physically do it via broadcast (which she will likely refuse) or they will release a statement on her behalf. I would bet money on a press release statement being published
I don’t think the iconic complaints are far behind. They have obviously dropped her too - maybe when they received a complaint letter.

Reactions: 24
Two things;
1) is that a play house I spy? Shame we never see the kids actually on it
2) I never want to pick on those boys and this comes from a sad place not malicious but they just seem so lifeless behind the eyes. It breaks my heart, you can tell they’re not happy and performing monkeys.
Scum parenting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two things;
2) I never want to pick on those boys and this comes from a sad place not malicious but they just seem so lifeless behind the eyes. It breaks my heart, you can tell they’re not happy and performing monkeys.
Scum parenting
Isn't that Tenko Tower? Been there since they moved in?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine you're that much of a lazy hole that your whole personality are your kids & wife. He brings absolutely duck all to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Two things;
Scum parenting
No that's Tenko towers, needs knocking down

Reactions: 15
Of course it is, no salesperson is your "friend" they all seem friendly and look as though they are advising you with your interest at heart but they are not, they are thinking commission and nothing else?

A good salesperson gains your confidence then they can sell you more, she doesn't put AD because then you know she is selling you something?

She doesn't post anything without a sale or a plan behind it, she never has?
Someone who worked for a garage sold me a car a couple of years ago. He was friendly and relatable and he seemed genuine. Then the car was written off and it turns out that this guy hadn’t done his due diligence with the checks and there was still finance on it which we didn’t know about. Seemingly nice people can be absolute snakes but they’ll always get caught out (this garage ended up having to sort the financial obligations for a written off car - long story short.)

Sofa is a fake snake and she’ll get what’s coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she will be off work, sorry off Insta for the week now. Just seen the channel 5 news. I cannot believe it made national news

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.