Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread suggestion

this thread is brought to you by the letters A and D and the number 34

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I wondered if it’s maybe her contractual obligations to post Ads on their behalf ended then? You know where they pay X amount per story/grid post. But the stylers were there to photograph stuff on the tit Frankie & Benny booth for Tesco own use?
Pre records?

Reactions: 6
I think today's debacle shows just how stupid or brash she really is. I know we've had endless discussions about her being thick vs sales savvy, but seriously? She obviously reads here, Tattle 34 has been reporting her for ages. All she had to do was type A D a few times, too stupid or too narcissistic to care about her family's only source of income? I really don't know
She's obviously built her brand on stealth advertising and being your "mate" whilst showing you "stuff". Come on Nigel! 💪

Reactions: 27
Hahahah someone on the daily m comments has said isn’t she too old to be pregnant again. Maybe it’s the menopause 😭🤣🤣🤣
That tickled me too. Prefaced with someone asking why her face looks so much thinner in some photos. Classic.
Mind you, her thick 1980s style makeup is quite ageing frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh Inch has caved and posted, of course he’s followed Soph’s lead and used the kids in the post. head.

Reactions: 16
Jamie hinchcliffe can you please stop using your kids as pr & marketing props, even if it is for charity? They can't consent!!! Ad where's the #ad?

Reactions: 24
For fucks sake STOP the exploitation of your bairns. Poor Lenor looks bewildered and Ron is looking towards someone else (Fiddle probably) and looks disinterested. Poor boys.
Inch looks a complete bleeping goon.

Screenshot_20230315_175205_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That picture of the kids and inch makes me so uncomfortable. Worst dad of the year. Go back to bleeping work, you absolute embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
They are NEVER going to stop exploiting those children are they.
No matter what’s said, or what happens….they will never stop🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.