Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
The more she posts Henry, the more horrified I am. He looks close to deathā€™s door - the constant panting face, the grey (I know some dogs go grey early but living with her wonā€™t help!) and the sheer size of him. Heā€™d pass for a seal!
P.S Soph - confining them all to the house for a staged photo doesnā€™t count as an adventure..

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Rach8456

VIP Member
Soz not soz but those kids bedrooms are šŸ˜“ Literally couldnā€™t be any more boring, zero stimulation or personality. Also sheā€™s a cunt. Atv x

Listoflies

"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
Why does she keep showing her family album... We don't know her, why would strangers want to see her photos?

Its a bit like in the 80's when your not so close friends invite you around for drinks and then get the video out of their recent holiday in Benidorm on a big white screen...... And you wish you hadn't shown up!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God she's dying out isn't she, I've only got 6 pages to catch up on since yesterday evening!!

There once was a time these 6 pages would've been a full thread. Bye Soph

londonLA

Chatty Member
My god Ronnie's room looks so dry and devoid of any life. What a bland room. It looks like a spare room you're just storing random bits of furniture in, not a fun lived in child's bedroom šŸ˜•
Also that wash table thing, Ā£95!!!! For a bloody washing up bowl on some cheap looking wood. This woman may as well just film herself throwing Ā£50 notes into the bloody wood burner.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
God you can only imagine the things they must see when they stumble across a wannabe Mrs Hinch on a job. Just chemicals, everywhere.

• Haha

Charlie&Lulu

Dear God, please just STOP posting about the bloody alpacas. She is so one dimensional it is untrue!! Itā€™s like she is rattling round the house unsupervised and has no clue what do for contentā€¦..HOW IS THIS WOMAN AN ā€œINFLUENCERā€?!!! I am seriously wondering about the state of our country if this sorry excuse is able to earn what she does of this durge.

Reactions: 33

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Some people are wearing a straight jacket for less than that.
WTF is her content?
- alapcunts
- showing a clean house but not the cleaning
- kids in pjs in a dungeon being shouted at
- ads for makeup while filtered

the End.

Her 4.6M of followers is a bit like my database accumulated throughout the years - half bounce back, prob 10% have literally died, 2% open the email and half of which unsubscribe šŸ¤£

Retire soph! And get well xx

AllieBee

VIP Member
What a fucking wet wipe who does this.

Heres my list soph.

1. My son didn't hit me whilst kicking off and managed to stay at school for the 2hrs he goes currently (reduced time table)

2. I walked the dog for 2miles this morning.

3. I did my first outdoor run (always run on a treadmill) and managed to do 5k. May I add I'm doing this for a good cause and rasing money for a charity with real work friends. (May I add I also did a 10k run on moday)

4. I cooked my children a healthy dinner with vegetables.

5. Also did some real cleaning and not wiping down clean surfaces.

ALL THE FUCKING VEST āœŒ
Oh God she's reading the secret. The very silly book that all those God-awful influencers are reading so they can preach about the law of attraction and manifestation. Somehow I don't think your overworked young mum, trying to make ends meet, and having to visit a food bank to survive, is going to believe in all that nonsense. That book is written for a gullible fool like her so she can dismiss her bragfest of a life with 'I just manifested all this'. Nah Sophie Bighead, hard work, determination, drive, ambition and more intelligence than you have is required to reach your goals. Things don't just manifest themselves, you have to MAKE them happen. Wonder how Mario, living in his bedsit in a grotty block of flats, is getting on with manifesting his dream life? Influencers and pathetic and self absorbed cunts and that is all I have to say.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Has she just completely ignored international womenā€™s day? Tesco invited a bunch of empowering women together for breakfast, all ladies that have contributed to clothing lines/promotions etc. Not a Hinch in sight!!

• Haha
  • Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Her grammar makes me cry like a seal!
ā€œGoing Teenie Rocketsā€?? Is that going TO Teenie Rockets o is it actually called ā€œGoing Teenie Rocketsā€?
My head hurts šŸ˜–

PS totally agree that itā€™s stupid and dangerous posting anything about this āš 

Fluffy20

VIP Member
ā€œIf you havenā€™t tried them, just try themā€
Wow, no wonder sheā€™s a number one author / sales person / Instagram influencer. Thatā€™s exactly the type of informative comment thatā€™s going to have me rushing out to purchase something!

• Haha