Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a cunt
Fucking hell this is heartbreaking
AD433081-D14B-4D61-82D1-E5260AC3D85A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

londonLA

Chatty Member
Going on about international women's Day with that pathetic alpaca filter on....🙄
And saying that fucking 'all the best,' randomly in her sentences. Ugh! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 37

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I’m sure someone the other day was mentioning about how she never takes her kids to baby classes/clubs. Well here we go!! Len at a sensory class. ATB x
Good to see him at something like that. Sophie 100% wasn’t the one that took him though. The quality of that picture in comparison to every other photo she takes is abysmal. Looks like it’s been taken on an older phone, so it was probably Freda Yahoo! X

Reactions: 36

beanpole

Chatty Member
Walked Henry to the shops? I do more dog walking than she does and I don’t even own a dog!

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I’m expecting depressing music while the kids are looking out the window in slow mo pointing out the snow. 👌🏻 in pjs and Len with a dummy in his mouth

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
❤ 🌼 Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagement❤🌼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
This wreath is up there in the top 5 shittiest craft I’ve ever seen.

it tells me however, she’s getting bunnies 👌🏻

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word... 🤣 What in the actual name of twatishness is that 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻 (Three grannies tutting)

Sopha, hunnnnnay, adding cotton wool balls on the ears isn’t going to improve it....🤭 All the vest 🤣

7D58C00B-1661-4819-8624-707766AC9161.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I agree with the other posters that it's totally irresponsible to inform strangers of the session that Len attends especially as there's only one per week for Lennies age group?I'm guessing that Fiddle takes him as the venue is closer to her house.
I wonder if she's done this in her eagerness to stick her tongue out to Tattle and prove that she does stimulate her kids or whether it's a ploy to draw out the local "trolls".

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
if you do use Tattle for content Soph, let’s see some green vegetables (heck ANY vegetables) in your cooking content. I’m getting second hand artery blockage watching these stories

• Haha

All.the.vest

Little Ronnie is to old for a game like that! Don’t insult your pre school child’s intelligence ffs! If you ask an almost 4 year old “toddler” not to touch till mummy is back that’s a basic instruction! Don’t mock him !

Nervousnerys

Not sure if this has already been said, not had a chance to catch up what with being a working woman 🫤 but did anyone hear how she pronounced ‘Overtly’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sapropink

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 27/02:

43 stories in total -
despite being a usually busy week, I cannot name a single memorable thing she's done this week (as per usual!)

Her content is getting more and more boring by the week I wonder how much longer she can keep this going? :unsure:

26% ads - busiest ad day was Monday with 7 ads posted. While she may not be posting explicit adverts, she is casually mentioning things here and there which don't need disclaimers but are still very much related to the things she usually advertises.

Also, sorry this is late but Tattle was down last night!

Charlie&Lulu

On the international women’s day point - Jo Brand has used to day to promote Action Aid and the work they do with women and girls living in poverty, Hinch used it to promote herself and got Inch to do the same and post yet another wedding photo in her big gypsy frock. She’s such a loser - self absorbed bint

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
can we mention other blue tick accounts?? There is a big account calling out pimp mums like hinch who post their kids in the bath and stuff and she explains it but very articulately. She’s on tt. Absolutely no way you can ignore how factual she is about what hinch does. You can even send her screen shots of accounts that do this and she will publicly tag them and explain why it is cruel to the children.

tattoe_bojangles

Can I just be massively cynical here but I think she’s poking the bear a bit for a reaction.

What things get people talking on here/sending her messages the most? The kids, how she interacts with them, things that are generally annoying like singing, the boys being unsafe around the alpacas, her cooking (there have been some absolute monstrosities in the past) and something that still gets brought up here, the boys in the bath. All of those things have been posted just today. Could it be, and correct me if I’m wrong, that this has been posted for a reason after a couple of days of relative silence?

She’s probably got messages from people (not necessarily from here) that tell her to stop singing, stop sharing the boys or cook something without jus rol or why does R/L do this? All banked up ready to share as trolling. She’s within her rights to share what she wants but these past few days have seemed incendiary.

• Heart