Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Does she have another acct?! Like a sofa barking hinchkliffe acct?!
This was it below, it went private after this. They had gone to an Audi dealership and in true sofa fashion, she said she had nO iDea wHy wE aRe hErE guyshhh .. then a new Audi was spotted on her drive in the photo below on her personal account. 🤥 It’s all in the wiki under “deceptions”
4891037D-1F09-48D6-9AE4-50BB20049634.png
776E3ADF-5BC0-4998-85F8-4527B5E1D854.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Spacedman

Chatty Member
"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?
Drying over the stair case cos she hasn't got a utility room with a dryer nor a tiny cupboard with radiator and makedo hanging broom sticks.
Keeps me awake at night thinking about all the spare brush heads in the world.She uses so many 'eking broom sticks.
I've never worried so much since I first thought about the number of French frogs there must be in wheelchairs😒

• Haha

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Why does she always seem bemused over the fact that the playroom looks like it’s been played in?? It’s the only room in the house that evidences that children are allowed to play (shame that the books are out of reach).

Bizarre.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
So, if the “Shakira” singing video is meant to be in real time, where is the busy working mum of 2 toddlers heading off to on a Tuesday afternoon without her children? Plus she tried making out they have been at home with her all day today already, so where are they?! Hang on, oh is that why? She’s got sick of them so off to mamfa’s they go? Also she looks very anxiety ridden, sharing a video of her as a singing lama. Real anxiety there.
can she not drive? Do her and Inch only ever go out together?
She can drive, but the last time I remember her going out in the car on her own she ended up sitting outside some houses on a random estate wondering if Hinchers lived in them! In fact, that’s probably why she’s not allowed out alone any more. She probably got reported!

• Haha

Listoflies

Definitely spent yesterday reading tattle...she's read my username and it inshhhhpirud her to write a list of lies🤭

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Please god give me the strength.

What the sweet fuck is that singing video for?! She actually thinks she can sing!! She did a similar post before but my god how detestable is she?!!

Planting seeds to be on a z list tv show sopha are you?

I thought her voice was the most irritating when talking but no,when singing it’s a lot fucking worse!

And breathhhhheee!

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
I would have serious concerns for those poor kids, there like robots they have no personality, why arent they running around or jumping in the snow? they look like two kids who have been chronically neglected, absolutely no life in them, she has drained them so much
---
I would have serious concerns for those poor kids, there like robots they have no personality, why arent they running around or jumping in the snow? they look like two kids who have been chronically neglected, absolutely no life in them, she has drained them so much
When you compare Ronnie to Rex, Ron is so developmentally stunted ☹

• Sad

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Omfg those poor, poor little boys are her performing insta puppets 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It's getting harder to watch her show them in fake, set up little stories, doing what she wants them to do, parroting back what she wants them to say and dressed identically like little dollies 🙄🙄
By doing a braggy bragging tour of her "family home" 🤢 all she's done is show once again how soulless, clinical and void of personality Notafarm is 😔 never seen kids bedrooms that are so bland, empty and sparse

• Sad
Reactions: 32

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
My toddler (13) was out in the snow before leaving for school. My dog on the other hand hid under the blanket as it’s too cold for him 😂

she’s currently in school having snowball fights with her toddler friends.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's really milking her morbid 'memory' reel isn't she?

"I have 2 houses, 2 healthy sons and more money than most of you could ever dream of...read my words of wisdom..."

If it's supposed to be inspirational then she's missed the mark, as usual.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Pretend Snapchat to Tracy - didn’t happen. You can’t sing love, you’re going to have to let Trolloman have that one as well as the kids that play nicely together (for Instagram anyway)

Walking Henry - didn’t happen. You would definitely have shared that.

Showing your sons (who you are supposed to protect) in the bath for the weirdos to screen grab - shouldn’t happen. They have a right to privacy.

Can’t wait for you to fuck off from Instagram

• Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
---

When you compare Ronnie to Rex, Ron is so developmentally stunted ☹

This video on YouTube about the way emotionally neglected children present, are very similar to Ronnie and Lennie. I think Lennie has the small advantage of taking Ronnies lead. Everything else appears to be imitations from American shows on YouTube. The amount of Americanisms from the boys playing yesterday goes to show that they are learning very little, if anything from their own mother. YouTube isn’t all bad, the Kids Picture Show is absolutely brilliant if you sit and watch with your child and you describe with your child what makes each vehicle, animal or shape unique! when used appropriately it develops speech and discussion - sorry but shit like Ryan’s World and Hey Blippi just ain’t it!

She speaks to those ugly bucktooth camels with more emotion and animation than her own children.

That poor dog has been in the worse shape than ever too since moving in with her beloved camels. And where are the chickens?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Justapeep

VIP Member
What is it with this latest reel she's posted it and he has. Ffs there is no deep meaning in it ...it's quite morbid no one wants to loose anyone in their
Life but come on are they looking for sympathy she's got 2 healthy boys and pot loads of money get a grip you pair of sanctimonious cunts

justmadetopostthis

Is it just me or does her voice sound super different in the 2019 vid? It was like 3/4 years ago? My voice hasn't changed in 3/4 years?

She has a much softer & gentle ditzy voice in the 2019 vid and compared to now it's very harsh and stuck up her own hole. She nearly sounds like a cross & patronizing headmistress now (other than her vocab & annunciation) compared to 2019. Strange.

puddleduck

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about this morning’s story of the boys looking out at the snow, but it really made me sad because it seemed so unnatural. I mean, we all know that she makes them perform for the gram, but they really are just accessories to her. Those poor boys deserve so much better.
They do, they really do.
No one takes heed of the saying 'you don't know what you have until it's gone,' and one day she will.
Hands up anyone who would love to go back to having children throwing cornflakes all over the floor and scribbling on the walls.
Best days of my life to be honest.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
D
Busy working mum!!!!? What the actual fuck! She is delusional! I work full time, have 2 kids and I’m doing a degree! I cleaned the house yesterday, did the food shop, cooked beef dinner all from scratch for 8 adults and 3 kids, cleaned up after, bathed the kids did the bedtime routine, finished my essay and submitted it and was still in bed by 10pm! What does she do all day!!!! Oh that’s right I don’t piss about making shit unhealthy snacks and filming it, or filtering myself talking bollocks about products, or writing jobs on notes to put in a jar! Just do the jobs that need doing you moron! She gets on my wick!
Ah yes, but do you sit in a teeny tiny cupboard to film yourself applying makeup with a trowel? Because if you did, I think you would understand just how a busy working mummmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz organises her loife, a jar with post it notes inside is also incredibly useful, can't say how it's useful, it just is 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Interesting to see Waterstones have deleted quite a few of the original reviews🙄🙄 only 9 reviews left😂😂😂😂
---
Keep deleting honest reviews Waterstones and you’ll be left with only 3 reviews out of 4.6 million🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Putting it out there now that she’s either getting goats or donkeys in that enclosure. A perfect enclosure for the boys to have a lovely play area with a climbing frame etc away from animals but hey ho. This is hinch.

• Sad