Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Please tell me why her boys now require a personalised play table? She had the expensive play trays and they have a play room. She could also just let them play washing dolls during bath time. Nothing she does makes sense. She is just using her boys as props and content now and itā€™s so unnatural. The boys look like theyā€™ve been told to play - itā€™s so staged. Her boys donā€™t require stuff - they need her to start parenting which she wonā€™t. I think her new management have told her to interact with Ron & Len more so it looks like she is a mother and they can reach out to families and family brands.

Would like to add that her home is cold, uninviting and not lived in. Itā€™s just so empty and boring. The dog always looks bored out of its skull. Love how she bragged about the number of bedrooms she has and that Henry had a choice of two bedrooms and has now decided on bedroom no. 5 - the one with the free Emma Sleeo mattress and duvet set that she could have donated. Hope Emma Sleep realise what she did. The dog was gifted the mattress šŸ˜” Hinch can afford bed and bedding -there was no need for her to accept these items and to give them to her dog, when a child or family could have benefitted. Canā€™t stand the woman. She disgusts me.
Meanwhile in Maldon High Street,the Turkish Restaurant has an ongoing appeal for spare bedding after feeding everyone free in exchange for a donation after the first catastrophe.
At the risk of a warning,big love& thanks to Sark.Shame on you hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

horseybox1982

VIP Member
ā€œGratitudeā€ blah, blah, blah.

We can see through your manipulation of people to buy shit they donā€™t need and line your pocket. Itā€™s not from self manifestation and bull Shit quotes like ā€œIā€™ve wanted this all my lifeā€ or ā€œhow did it happen to meā€. You know exactly how it happened, you cold hearted business woman. Youā€™ve made grown women believe they are your best friend, kept you in a luxury lifestyle for which you are clearly very accustomed to, with zero shame.

Stick your manifestation up your arse and go parent those boys properly rather than dumping them on fiddle and Abbie all the time.

Oh and walk Henry before he drops dead from being overweight and full of Shit treats.

• Heart

choccychops

Chatty Member
Why are those boys always dressed the sameā€¦ffs let them live a little, choose their own clothes, get dirty playing outside, run around and explore freely, make up their own games. Everythingā€™s always so controlled in that house it drives me nuts!

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
ā€œI designed this ribbed tray so it can be used for many different thingsā€

You didnā€™t design it though did you? Someone showed you it and you did a dramatic YESSSS in your board meeting.
Whatā€™s the bets that itā€™s one of the only things still full price in her range so sheā€™s chosen that one to try and flog. I mean, itā€™s not special is it?

Reactions: 31

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Those boys are so adorable but sheā€™s an absolute japseye keep using them like that for content. She shows those poxy camel things more love than her children. They deserve so much more. Do better hinch.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
What a fucking wet wipe who does this.

Heres my list soph.

1. My son didn't hit me whilst kicking off and managed to stay at school for the 2hrs he goes currently (reduced time table)

2. I walked the dog for 2miles this morning.

3. I did my first outdoor run (always run on a treadmill) and managed to do 5k. May I add I'm doing this for a good cause and rasing money for a charity with real work friends. (May I add I also did a 10k run on moday)

4. I cooked my children a healthy dinner with vegetables.

5. Also did some real cleaning and not wiping down clean surfaces.

ALL THE FUCKING VEST āœŒ

Attachments

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Her name on anything STOPS me from buying anything - and also when something goes viral the last thing I want to do is buy something everyone else has - I know everything mass produced is owned by a lot of other people but itā€™s like a Hinch cult her followers have the exact same things in their homes!!
I've never once bought a single thing she's advertised. But she doesn't have the same effect she used to in the days when Minkys sold out because of her! Probably because she tries to flog stuff which is way beyond the reach of her demographic. Her ambitions grew but she forgot the people who actually put her in that position, the ones who would Klarna a crushed velvet sofa or shell out a few quid on a tub of grey paint, rush put to buy a Minky or a bottle of Rose whatever it was she put her name to. Those days have gone.

Lou Lou Rose

Jamieā€™s left her at home with both kids! Oh shock horror isnā€™t that what happens to everyone when their husbands go out to work every day?! When my 27 and 24 year old toddlers were toddlers my husband worked shifts - nights afternoons and early shifts. Which meant 2 out of 3 weeks I had 2 kids every night. After my 3rd was born we split up when she was 6months old! I was a single mum to 3 kids did I stuff my face with icecream? No I just got on with life.
---
Who eats a tub of ice cream at 10 before bed? šŸ˜‚
At my age Iā€™d be up with indigestion all night!

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Dying that she's dirty deleted the pink outfit post. Must have been spying over here.

Those kids just sitting watching the snow makes me sad. My 4 and 7 year old newborns got dressed for school so fast to get outside in it and it has barely settled here! Sod sitting around watching it šŸ˜‚

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She said reading the secret and listening to the law of attraction podcast is ā€œhelping so muchā€ helping what so much? Sheā€™s bought the house sheā€™s dreamt about since she was in weepies ballsack and done everything else she claimed she wanted itā€™s all a dream she doesnā€™t know how it happened so why would she want or need to manifest anything else OR has she manifested a tiny bit of a soul so has found gratitude and is actually grateful for something?

I have no idea where this new thing is heading but I know for one I already donā€™t like it. Nothing she ever does or shares is for anything but sales and conning people out of money. I can tell it will be somewhere leading to their next podcast

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
I donā€™t know what it is about this morningā€™s story of the boys looking out at the snow, but it really made me sad because it seemed so unnatural. I mean, we all know that she makes them perform for the gram, but they really are just accessories to her. Those poor boys deserve so much better.
She's dragged them out of bed, dressed them up and sat them in front of the window to watch the snow, probable told them not to move while she films them then she's buggered off to edit and put stupid music to it, woeful mothering, I would have put coats and wellies on and been out with my two

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Hey you troll, J-Dog has mates. Btec Brad, the garage floor guys, the Borough flooring guys.
It's the most normal thing in the world to become besties with your contractors. Do you live under a rock?
Yeah course it's tOtally NoRmAl ...we had our boiler serviced this week and Mr Ditzy is going out for a pint with the engineer tonight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
I have an 8 month old baby (an actual baby Soff) and I can TOTALLY relate to this. I wish I could private message you somehow ā™„
I saw this once that really warmed my cockles- just know someone out there knows how you feel and it does get easier šŸŒø
Thank you for that, youā€™ve got me welling up ā¤

Sheā€™s quick to call us trolls when actually thereā€™s so much humility and kindness here, more than she would ever know

• Heart

Charlie&Lulu

I suspect thatā€™s the new managementā€™s strategy - donā€™t feed the criticism so do nothing. We will sort the PR out at an advantageous angle. Thatā€™s why she signed them. A bit like brexit, theyā€™ve promised her the world but it 1)wonā€™t happen 2) backfire.

Iā€™m ready with crunchy snacks and full fat coke to watch it all unfold šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Recently I have started asking friends who used to be Hinch fans whether they still areā€¦.the response is a resounding no. Every single one of them has said she is unrelatable and annoying.

I just canā€™t see how she can pull it back now - I also suspect a lot of her followers are people who no longer watch her, they just havenā€™t unfollowed her.

she doesnā€™t really work, she doesnā€™t have a farm, she canā€™t cook and sheā€™s using her kids as clickbait - there are so many more talented influencers out there who are good at what they do - Iā€™m sat here with the snacks too šŸ˜‚

Oh and on the sharenting point - my 188 month toddler was mortified that I had posted about him on Facebook as he was growing up and has banned me from mentioning him. As innocent as it was, it is terrifying to think what could have happened to innocent images, although I never shared a bath or undressed photo.

Last edited:
Please god give me the strength.

What the sweet fuck is that singing video for?! She actually thinks she can sing!! She did a similar post before but my god how detestable is she?!!

Planting seeds to be on a z list tv show sopha are you?

I thought her voice was the most irritating when talking but no,when singing itā€™s a lot fucking worse!

And breathhhhheee!
She wants to be on the Masked Singer šŸ˜‚ Who told her she could sing? Because she canā€™t! You can tell she really thinks she is something though, hiding behind that ridiculous filter! Why hide? In fact, why not use that filter on your kids faces and try and protect them a bit more than you are doing right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a cunt

• Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hens, I need your advice. Iā€™ve woken up to snow this morning. But my 23 year old toddler (who has moved out) and my 20 year old newborn (whoā€™s away at Uni) are refusing to come home so I can film them looking wistfully out of the window whilst wearing fancy dress! What am I going to do?! šŸ˜«
Thatā€™s a shame your 23 year old toddler and 20 year old newborn wonā€™t come home.... theyā€™ll also miss out on doing the Pringles challenge, you could have sent them the script for it to learn before they arrived home šŸ˜‚

• Haha