Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I shall wait patiently for her inspirational words regarding International Women's Day as she single handedly tries to drag women back to the 1950s.

Reactions: 36

Wize Owl

VIP Member
That's the towelling set

---

Let's not forget she doesn't even have pavements down her road, and it's a busy rat run.
She probably means fiddle or Mamfa walked him from Greyskull where he was being babysat with the boys.
Iā€™ve got the giggles thinking of her attempting to walk Hennerz along rat race road šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Her in her off the shoulder snit suit, wearing outside walking to tend shop schlippperssssh, complete with sunglasses in case sheā€™s recognised.... Itā€˜s scary enough driving along there, let alone trotting along, listening to a podcast, walking in the road as thereā€™s no path. Sheā€™d šŸ’© herself every few minutes from the rat race traffic hooting at her šŸš—šŸŒ¬ šŸš™šŸŒ¬ šŸšššŸŒ¬šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hens Teeth

Smug get! Why would a picture of someone elseā€™s child at a class make me smile and why would I want to see someone open a pile of Amazon parcels when I havenā€™t got two pennies to rub together this month!

I know everyone has different incomes and Iā€™m not usually bothered by that but Iā€™ve just spent out hundreds of pounds on the car so Iā€™m now skintā€¦Iā€™m in a mood about it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I thought that side garden was going to be for the kids? She said that ages ago. But no, those poor boys only have tenko towers while the rest of the garden is taken up with some kind of animal. Canā€™t even get excited over the snow cos theyā€™re not allowed out in the garden. My grandkids live in Scotland and itā€™s deep snow there at the minute. Coat, wellies, pjs šŸ¤£. Hinch thatā€™s excitement. Not wistfully staring out the window šŸ˜ž

• Sad
  • Heart

Charlie&Lulu

I am literally sat here roaring laughing.,,,so we called her out for not cleaning now all of a sudden she does a longer than normal Freshen Up Friday which she has not done for AGES!!!!

letā€™s just hope that the next thing she does is to announce she will no longer be featuring her boys on her platform to give them long overdue privacy!

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Ā£14 for a tissue box cover?! Fucking hell, she really does have more money than sense!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Worst staged toddler challenge I have ever seen šŸ˜‚
Edited to add: did she think people wouldnā€™t notice that that she edited different footage together, probably because they showed zero interest in it and she had to direct it instead.

Last edited:

CrapEars

VIP Member
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
Ha! Iā€™ve just had a similar conversation. I had a man here measuring up to fit some new fitted wardrobes. He showed me the samples of wood etc that the doors can be made out of. I want a nice dark walnut or similar. They had one dark wood sample but about 12 in varying shades of grey.
I commented that I hate the ā€œgrey everythingā€ houses & that I think itā€™s dull & soulless. He said ā€œyes but itā€™s since that Mrs Hitch woman did everything grey, everyone copies herā€. After I stopped laughing at him calling her Mrs Hitch I assured him thereā€™d be no grey wardrobes in this house.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Unboxing Amazon purchases?
More stuff she doesn't need and trying to tempt the sheep into spending money they don't have to keep her in wax melts.

And excellent work on announcing to all and sundry exactly where your son is at any given point. She is dumb.

• Heart
  • Sick

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Letā€™s talk about children who wonā€™t settle Soph?

Rant - sorry! A real newborn who we thought had colic, now maybe CMPA, no one really knows yet but they wonā€™t sleep and spend the day screaming and crying with no consoling them.
I donā€™t have anyone to give them to for a rest as husband works a real job and I canā€™t even sit down to arse imprint the sofa as baby screams more sat down. Then their sibling who needs more reassurance now with a baby, so has gone from perfect sleeper, to waking up multiple times in the night crying for us.
The thought of previously having PND and spending every day petrified itā€™s going to happen again, yet feeling it creeping closer with everyday you spend in tears and no further forward.
Just go away you embarrassment to anyone whoā€™s really struggling in life!

• Heart
  • Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
A poem by yours truly to celebrate all my fellow tattle ladies on International Womenā€™s Day šŸ·šŸ’—šŸ’‹

Keep it real šŸ˜‚āœŒšŸ¼

Straight talking
Insta-hun stalking
Glass of red
Got an unmade bed
Foul mouth
Tits have gone South
Hair not done
Slicked back in a bun
Spots and scars
No financed cars
Filter-free
As real as can be
Unbleached hole
Havenā€™t sold my soul
Take no shit
Love craic and wit
House ainā€™t tidy
ā€˜Fuck it!ā€™ itā€™s Friday
Do 9-5
Just trying to survive!

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I wish that girlā€˜s family would see how toxic Hinch is and steer her away from her.
Exactly. I donā€™t think Hinch can do right for doing wrong here. She interacts with her, sheā€™s ā€œencouraging herā€. She ignores her and sheā€™s ā€œheartlessā€.

I do empathise with the girl, but itā€™s a difficult one. Yes Hinch has created this whole cult community vibe BUT itā€™s ultimately the girls care givers who need to deal with this.

The way Hinch interacted with her at the signing was lovely but as predicted here the girl is even more obsessed with her now šŸ˜ž

I guess my main point here is if she wasnā€™t obsessed with Hinch it would be someone else. I just hope she gets some help and guidance.

anniemouse

VIP Member
@Spacedman you're a naughty tease. Please stir.

Anyway, I agree with you as well that it's to draw out local trolls. Not me though, I'm not weird and already take littlest pumpkin to a bunch of other local toddler things. No time in my diary for being a creep!
A
She thinks itā€™s the trolls who would turn up, personally Iā€™d be more inclined to think it would be a crazy fan and thatā€™s concerning.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Apologies for the dark humour but if I were to send a wreath like that to my dads funeral, even he would sit bolt upright in outrage.
I hope you donā€™t mind the laugh react, but Iā€™m glad youā€™re managing some humour.
Thinking of you lots. Youā€™re strong, and amazing, even when you donā€™t feel it xxx

• Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Not Ronnie's fault bless him, but I couldn't understand a word other than mum
Only my opinion but he seems to be making great progress but it's one thing when he's able to express himself(on the rare occasion that she allows him to-giving her the benefit of the doubt there šŸ˜’)and a totally different scenario when he has to learn a script?
Fecking disgusting parenting.

• Heart