Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh my goshhhhhh she’s so boring isn’t she. In the past this was the only thread on tattle I read as it was always so busy I didn’t have time for anything else. Now I’m on loads of other threads. Meanwhile Dogpie the Boring has done the sum of fuck all. Except telling us she’s a busy working mum. Laughed so much tears ran down my leg. Of course her Maldon 22 will say she deserves everything. But I know in my previous job if I did as ‘much’ as her I’d have been sacked within a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Imagine being such a shitty parent that your children don't know how to show excitement or are forced to suppress it for the gram.

When my now grown toddlers were actual toddlers there was no time to take a picture because I was scrambling to find coats, hats, gloves and boots to chuck over their pyjamas and chasing them around the house trying to dress them while they were trying to escape.
All you could hear was squealing to get out and protests that they had to get warm clothes on.

She's a perfect example of how money and 'fame' buys you nothing

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She means she walked upstairs to the ‘tend shop in Ron’s bedroom, right?
Any further than that and I’m fearful for Audrey’s heart.
55879EAF-CB88-486B-98A0-0F937BDD5DE9.jpeg

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
The boys don't like the "wet and cold" and will probably "fight" over the same patch of snow anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

34 year old toddler here excitedly waiting on my nephews arrival to walk the dog to the fields and play ❄☃ Failing that it'll be me and the dog playing in the snow 😅

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
WTAF was that weird tend Pringle challenge? The floofs get her undivided attention and kisses and the boys get challenges and pitted against each other. She is honestly vile and a terrible parent.

Reactions: 38
She lives on a busy road. She doesn’t live near the shops. She didn’t walk her dog for the miles and hours she’s supposed to. We all know Henry’s only exercise is in the garden. He’s over fed, not stimulated, and not exercised. She may well love him and he fulfils HER needs by cuddling up to her, but she isn’t meeting HIS basic needs.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
It must drive Hunch crazy that SSS is everything she is trying to be. I’m not SSS’s biggest fan but she annoys me much less than Hinch. She’s cornered the home life/kids/bargains hauls arena and there just ain’t room for an (awful) imitator, sorry Hinch! You may need to just keep cleaning after all! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
My DD is 12z she has never slept all night. She fights with her older sister constantly. It is draining. I have a tough job as a Sen teacher. I had a heart attack on Saturday night. Life is rough atm.
I don’t have time to stage cute interactions between my kids.
I don’t have time to do their homework with them (my DH does it) because I am too busy with work

her “job” is to film engagement stuff, spent time with her kids and “work” as an influencer.
She literally cannot do any of those thing successfully.
what an embarrassment she is, posting about international women’s day when she can barely function as a human, let alone a decent woman.

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Is there anything she doesn't find funny?! She laughs at the Alpacas, her kids, the dog, the horses, a squirrel, a hedgehog (they trapped in their garden that time) She acts like its the first time she ever sees anything. Dont get me started on that voice she was using to talk to the Alpacas in that video. What an absolute simpleton. :rolleyes:

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
If it’s true, I’m glad Weepy escaped from that madness. He seems like a nice chap.

Fiddle living her best life in Bedroom 4, spending her evenings on Tinder once she has dealt with the boys

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
“Successful long work call, rested my mind a lot”. She’s every reason to panic! The pounds are drying up Hinchy. The end is near.

I know this is said a lot but I can’t believe she has to make such a sing and dance about walking Henry. It should be a given each and every day - you should do it that routinely it shouldn’t be an achievement. Makes my blood boil! X

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Its so easy for that person to be someone you trust though. I've seen it through friends of a friend; twice unfortunately.
People you thought were moral upstanding citizens were part of terrible things. It's frightening. They don't have to be strangers....
Exactly. A really nice man, dad of 7 kids, real community man near me, involved in all sorts of community things, always up at the school organising things, part of the PTA etc. Turned out he was horrifically sexually abusing 4 of his daughters. Evil people look like normal.people, you just can never tell, you can only protect your own kids. By the time you find out how evil some people can be, its too late for the victims

• Sad
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
It has to be goats. Too small for donkeys, not suitable for rabbits they will escape, 3 pygmy goats called Pig, Prat and Penis

• Haha
That snack challenge trend died a death ages ago. And here she is finally doing it……while directing them from the other side of the camera as you can see the boys watching 🙄

Reactions: 37

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Tattle: we haven't seen the horse in while
Hinch: here's the horse

Tell me you read here without telling me you read here. Hinch, focus on pleasing your sheep we won't line your pockets...

• Haha
Reactions: 37