Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone who does it, but what is this crap about Easter decorating. Yes me and my kids when they were little used to colour in a rabbit or duck and cut it out. But all this faffing around with moss and soft toys etc. My 30yr old toddlers canā€™t be doing with that now. Iā€™ve seen valentines decorations. Easter. Whatā€™s next? ā€˜Binged watched Netflixā€™ decorations? ā€˜Iā€™ve had a peeā€™ streamers?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

AllieBee

VIP Member
I donā€™t want to detract from the boys playing a role play game - which is lovely. And I did watch sound down. But were they really saying French fries and dollars?
Thatā€™s a lot of Americanism for such young children.
what you order at the pretend cafe says a lot about how your children view their world in my opinion.
For example, my two always used to say ā€œmummy would you like to order a large white wine?ā€ And ā€œdaddy would you like a beer?ā€ Because they knew thatā€™s what we ordered on special occasions when out lol. Im aware that can also make me look like we have a booze problem.
So much American language in those Children. Is that YouTube? What on earth are they watching?
Ha kids have a habit of landing you in it. One of mine when he was in reception told the teacher that mummy drinks a big bottle of wine every night, when he was showing his picture of mummy with a very big bottle of wine, nearly as big as mummy herself! I really don't, just for the record. It was appletiser

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
ā€˜I hope this picture makes you smileā€™.

No why would it? Heā€™s not my child?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

SS is the same. Seems to think random photos of her children doing nothing remotely interesting is going to have us all clutching our ovariesšŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Again a pointless video of poor Ron & Len staged to act. They are clearly looking at one or 2 adults in front of them.

Reactions: 41

AllieBee

VIP Member
Pretty sure she said when she bought that house that the little garden was for the boys to play in and a social area or am I going mad? Now it turns out it's for more animals the props for her next book. Three Billy Goats Hinch. Watch out Hinch, there's a troll in that story....

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She posted that video purely on the hope to drum up some hate and Trolling towards Ronnie so she can share a quote about his journey and how she will always be by his side. šŸ™„

Heā€™s a lovely little boy he just deserves some more privacy and I canā€™t wait for exploiting children to be illegal. Post that stuff on your personal account if you really want to post it not your business account for engagement!
---
I didnā€™t like that Pringle thing at all. For all the reasons already stated here.
they didnā€™t react to a camera being propped up in their faces.
they didnā€™t seem excited to have Pringles as a treat. They are a regular snack for them.

I did struggle to understand Ronnie. Heā€™s doing very well - I can see that. I was more interested in Lonnie. Aside from mum I donā€™t think he said anything? Did he understand Ronnie?

I wish she wouldnā€™t post them like this.
Lennie always just looks fed up of the shit heā€™s being told or expected to do šŸ˜‚ she think Ronnie is ā€œnaughtyā€ because heā€™s misunderstood but just wait until Lennie is a little older. Good luck all the best he doesnā€™t look as easily manipulated into playing the content game

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
The biggest lie is that Jamieā€™s gone out with his ā€œmateā€! šŸ¤£
Hey you troll, J-Dog has mates. Btec Brad, the garage floor guys, the Borough flooring guys.
It's the most normal thing in the world to become besties with your contractors. Do you live under a rock?

• Haha
Well that wasā€¦staged! You can see the boys looking at someone all the time. Wonder how many times theyā€™ve been rehearsing that? Is this what takes up all of her time then? Busy working woman!! šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s the most uninspiring person on the planet. STOP using your kids Hinch in this way. Give them their privacy.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Whoā€™s dat then......

8CE66D57-5DA9-498B-9C4B-593EB5B070CB.jpeg

Pic on left - March 2023 - Filtered to fuck
Pic on right - Feb 2023 - In the wild, taken by hunzz

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's just proven she's never around her kids really. She sits on the sofa and leaves the boys to sort themselves in a playroom that comes off the utulity room which the alpacas roam around in. Otherwise why is she shocked at the mess ?

Poor kids.. Their mam only plays and interacts with them when she's filming. Shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Wize Owl

VIP Member
That's why it's all a lie Hunch. That's why it's obvious you have help, even if J-Dog is out with the ghost of the back passage. That's why it's clear that you make up all these sleep issues the boys apparently have.
Hereā€™s the ghost of the back passage to clear up any rumours of him going out with Jimbobnonob last nightā€¦.. excuse the name fail in the video šŸ¤£ I thought iā€˜d leave it in as Iā€™m in a bit of a rush as Iā€™m going shopping with my toddler sister aged 28 šŸ¤­
(Volume needed - includes swears)

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Well that wasā€¦staged! You can see the boys looking at someone all the time. Wonder how many times theyā€™ve been rehearsing that? Is this what takes up all of her time then? Busy working woman!! šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s the most uninspiring person on the planet. STOP using your kids Hinch in this way. Give them their privacy.
That's what emotional and psychological abuse looks like, as well as gaslighting.
That's their whole life right there.

That's why she's more excited about seeing her animals because animals give attention and love to anyone really, they don't care. With children that just doesn't happen, and she just wants the attention from something.

The kids will love her, but they'll be conflicted even at their age because they have no attachment, know there's something not quite right in what's going on and know that the attention comes from doing something, even if they have to do it over and over.
Or, they'll do what she wants even though they feel uncomfortable because any attention is good attention.
I'll bet my arse that they do fight and are hard work, but not like normal siblings. It will be because she shouts and chases them around.. again, negative attention is attention in their eyes.

I've seen it, I've lived it and seen the mental health consequences.
It doesn't end well Soph. That confliction turns out that your kids keep you at arms length at best and at worst cut you the fuck out.

Good luck with that!

• Heart
  • Sad

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Her house is so sanitary boring and basic it reminds me of a hotel chain. Change over day beds changed everything put back in place for the next guests it has ZERO personality or warmth and no personal touch at all I would hate to live there I would find it mind numbingly depressing I like my house to feel cosy full of the kids chaos and photos of memories and loved ones

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Has old weepy been paid off. A few months ago he was making every god damn thing out of old pallets there was no stopping him and just recently he seems to have disappeared ...maybe fed up with old Freda and rode off into the sunset

• Haha
Just seen that Stacey Solomon was outside with her youngest kids this morning in the snow. I donā€™t care what Sophie says, she is not an outdoor person. She keeps animals so that she can kiss and cuddle them. She can talk to them, laugh at them, film them. Animals donā€™t answer you back. The boys she needs to control.

I donā€™t even want to see Ron and Len featuring on Instagram -same goes for Staceyā€™s kids, but at least with Staceyā€™s kids they are allowed to have fun and enjoy things and get dirty. You see them genuinely looking happy with life. Ron & Len are treated like insta props for mummyā€™s account and itā€™s awful. The interactions in the Hinchliffe family is just so weird. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a parenting style quite like Hinchyā€™s

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Thanks for showing horses.

Please can I place a request to see Hinch HQ. And any other room that isn't the kitchen, the "orangery" and the kids prison. šŸ‘

• Haha

Itsme1985

ā¤ šŸŒ¼ Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagementā¤šŸŒ¼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)
that was my first thought too! Wanted to jump straight on here but was too busy looking after my 17 year old, itā€™s hard having a newborn yanno
ATV

• Haha