Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I hope you don’t mind the laugh react, but I’m glad you’re managing some humour.
Thinking of you lots. You’re strong, and amazing, even when you don’t feel it xxx
If I didn’t I think I’d crack up. My siblings have been publicly slating me saying I never consulted them over the funeral. Fact is, Dad arranged it before he died but never paid for it so I’ve not had to sort anything other than a date and time and pay for it ALL. Cue a massive row with me telling all three of them that I’ll quite happily cancel it, get a refund and one of them can take over it all and pay for it.

Oooh loook! A fucking tumbleweed. Wankers

hey ho. Back to the other thread for more news on that situation @InTheDollsHouse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #627 - In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

New thread title courtesy of the magic MagicRoundabout (who I can’t tag for some reason!)

Special mention to @anniemouse, who would have won with “🎵Do the Hinches have a farm? Ee-I-Ee-I-NO!” if only it had been marked “thread suggestion”.

Recap - “What a load of bollocks 🙄” credited to @puddleduck at the suggestion of Magic. Seems to sum it up perfectly!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Keep them short and swear free, please, and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

If you’re new and/or lurking, welcome. The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a very insightful read. 😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Please tell me why her boys now require a personalised play table? She had the expensive play trays and they have a play room. She could also just let them play washing dolls during bath time. Nothing she does makes sense. She is just using her boys as props and content now and it’s so unnatural. The boys look like they’ve been told to play - it’s so staged. Her boys don’t require stuff - they need her to start parenting which she won’t. I think her new management have told her to interact with Ron & Len more so it looks like she is a mother and they can reach out to families and family brands.

Would like to add that her home is cold, uninviting and not lived in. It’s just so empty and boring. The dog always looks bored out of its skull. Love how she bragged about the number of bedrooms she has and that Henry had a choice of two bedrooms and has now decided on bedroom no. 5 - the one with the free Emma Sleeo mattress and duvet set that she could have donated. Hope Emma Sleep realise what she did. The dog was gifted the mattress 😡 Hinch can afford bed and bedding -there was no need for her to accept these items and to give them to her dog, when a child or family could have benefitted. Can’t stand the woman. She disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Mum of two

VIP Member
What I want to know is.........
What happened to the lovingly crafted kitchen roll holder that Weepy made? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Wize Owl

VIP Member
F28F9677-6F44-490D-B5C1-90656B41FE12.jpeg

Really, she’s hooked on Amazon 🤔… I’d never have guessed 🙄🥱

It’s the shopping equivalent of her wedding photos. I’ve seen more of her purchases than my own, just like I’ve seen her wedding photos more than my own. At least in our wedding photos Mr Owl and I are smiling not just posing like we’re having an OK! or HELLO! magazine shoot 🤭

To her, Amazon is just the new eBay 🙄 eBay….never scheeeeen again. Pointless purchases. Just how many wax melt burner thingys does she need or a £14 grass tissue box cover 🙄

Sopha….hunnnnnay, you’re so behind on things aren’t you 🙄😂
The Pringles BS 🙄 Outfit of the day 🙄 Get ready with me 🙄 Air Fryer 🙄 Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser 🙄 ASMR (Which she still doesn’t understand) 🙄 Music she uses, tending to like Usher and R&B, when she really loves Michael Bolton 🤭 Amazon 🙄 Skiing or tend skiing 🤭 What next, ice bucket challenge 🤣

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
It must drive Hunch crazy that SSS is everything she is trying to be. I’m not SSS’s biggest fan but she annoys me much less than Hinch. She’s cornered the home life/kids/bargains hauls arena and there just ain’t room for an (awful) imitator, sorry Hinch! You may need to just keep cleaning after all! 😂
You may be right but I think that ship may have sailed?

She has made a big mistake taking everyone on this 'journey' of hers, she should have stuck with what got her the interest in the beginning, the cleaning, the B&M trips, the bargs, instead of trying to be so greedy and make so much money as quick as possible!!

People have seen through her and the majority do not want her wealth shoved down their throats in a time when most are struggling!

She should have kept the original house, the original account on Instagram and brought a weekend home in the country and kept it private and their lives private?

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her therefore losing her biggest clients!

And to top it all, she charged people to see her at the book signing....the very people who put her where she is today?

Big mistake... HUGE!!

• Wow

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
To be honest, I’m not a good mum like Dogpie. I don’t dress them alike, let them sort our their own arguments, cook them proper dinners, don‘t keep them imprisoned in the house and they don’t even have names that rhyme! I should be ashamed to call myself a mother!
BC1A1CC4-C864-4453-B391-8948F85F05BC.jpeg

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The stupidity of her telling everyone this detail. It took me 30 seconds to find the class location and timings each week. What an idiot.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I know we're all in agreement that she wasn't alone with the boys or that they were actually sleeping.
I just want to point out to Hunch, when she has a moment in her busy 6 days working full time to catch up, why it's obviously a lie that she was alone/they weren't sleeping:

1. She's catching up on a TV show she enjoys. When I've had to be up and down the stairs settling non-sleeping children, I give up on watching anything I'm remotely interested in because it spends more time on pause than play.

2. She's got ice-cream out. Again, you're up and down, settling children. Why get out a food that has a time limit on eating?

3. She has the time and energy, seemingly once caught up on LI, to clean the kitchen. Yeah no. This is the first thing you do so you can settle in for the night. It doesn't matter if you get interrupted doing it. And after a long evening of traipsing about the house settling children, who wants to clean a kitchen?

That's why it's all a lie Hunch. That's why it's obvious you have help, even if J-Dog is out with the ghost of the back passage. That's why it's clear that you make up all these sleep issues the boys apparently have.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
‘What I always dreamt of’

what’s that soph?

An overweight no job with a nose job illiterate chauvinistic man?

2 children permanently in their pjs in front of YouTube so they can sound American?

A plastic farm with artificial grass, trees and flowers?

A life staged and recorded daily to seem rather than be so you can sell mountains of unnecessary tat to vulnerable deranged people who can’t afford it?

An anxious lifestyle in the fear of being found out for the fraud that you are?

I think you ought to be a little more specific.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thank you for starting the new thread @BeeHappy 🐝 ❤ and for the thread title nusties xx
I made it extra bloody difficult didn't I when choosing a taggable user name ☆☆ 🤭

"What a load of bollocks" seems to be the only way to sum up everything she does and, let's face it, who can be arsed to write much more? 😴

Way behind as I had a Hysteroscopy & endometrial biopsy yesterday, not exactly paying much attention to her or much else.
Everyday is groundhog day at Twat Farm innittt!?

Hope all nusties are well and if not, be extra kond kind to yourself! X 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm trying to be careful with my words so she doesn't cry troll..... I'll just say, she needs to support that little boy properly, she needs to start talking properly and stop the cackling.

Also "watching them talk to each other" Lonnie didn't say a word which OH, isn't unusual for him on her stories, but I'll leave that there too.

Their hearts, especially Ronnies, fell out their arses when their mum walked back in that kitchen. Says alot.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Hens, I need your advice. I’ve woken up to snow this morning. But my 23 year old toddler (who has moved out) and my 20 year old newborn (who’s away at Uni) are refusing to come home so I can film them looking wistfully out of the window whilst wearing fancy dress! What am I going to do?! 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t want to detract from the boys playing a role play game - which is lovely. And I did watch sound down. But were they really saying French fries and dollars?
That’s a lot of Americanism for such young children.
what you order at the pretend cafe says a lot about how your children view their world in my opinion.
For example, my two always used to say “mummy would you like to order a large white wine?” And “daddy would you like a beer?” Because they knew that’s what we ordered on special occasions when out lol. Im aware that can also make me look like we have a booze problem.
So much American language in those Children. Is that YouTube? What on earth are they watching?