Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
That video shows how little those boys are allowed to play outside. It’s like they know the garden isn’t for them, that it isn’t a safe space they’re allowed to go and explore, that it’s for the alpaca and that’s it. They know to sit behind the glass watching the world go by outside. Any normal child would be running to their wellies or waiting by the back door to go and play out there. Not sat at the glass pointing. They aren’t excited because they don’t know what they should be getting excited over, because they’ve never been allowed to have fun! They don’t associate snow = fun outside. She is a despicable mother. My heart breaks daily for those boys, how can her sheep not see that she does not care and never puts them first? X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Leaving this here…..more money than sense!!!!
Vegan leather. Vegan... leather.
Leather, that's vegan

Fuck my actual life. So plastic then 🙄

If that's an attempt at tapping into being an eco earth mother, then try again.
But well done on still knackering the environment 👏
If you're doing that then buy a 5 quid colourful plastic pinny ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 48

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Thanks guys. This is a special day for me & my horse bingo.
I’d like to thank God, my family, my fellow nusty hens for their support on my journey to tend farm life & of course, hinchy for being so shit that I was able to get this bingo xx

• Haha
  • Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
God she must be a nightmare to live with. So what if Jamie went out, it's not your birthday? IWD does not mean your husband has to stay in and babysit you.

Hinch take a good look at yourself and ask, what have you done to lift women up, challenge gender equality issues and make the world a better place? That's what IWD is about, it's fucking shit that we have to have a day in place to remind the world how awesome all people including women are.

Oh hinch, and in case you aren't sure on the answer to the above... its fuck all. All you've done is attempt to drag women backwards to the 1950s. Pathetic waste of air.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Snow in maldon today? She could get the expensive ski gear out and go sledging - pretend she’s gone to a ski resort 😂😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She’s getting to the point where she needs to start quoting tattle in her posts or at least acknowledging the thread as a brand partner. We have literally become her ghost writers.
Tattle; ghost writers for the Hinch brand!

• Haha
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Yeah agree. Her main problem is that she has no creativity, no vision, no imagination and no personality. She copies everything about her life from other people that she thinks is current and trending. She even tries to be like Stacey with her personality. On all counts she fails miserably, because none of it is actually the real Sophie. That's why her rooms look flat, and that's a great description, because there's nothing of HER in there. That's why her personality fails to hit the mark because, again, it's not her, it's all put on and fake. Maybe she should rewind to 2019, I suspect that was much closer to the real person. And that dull, grey house was probably her as well.
The weirdest part for me is that there ISN'T A SINGLE FAMILY PHOTO around the house. It's like a show home, I mean I have never been to anyone's home that doesn't have pictures all around their home

Reactions: 47

AllieBee

VIP Member
Powerful, beautiful, brilliant and brave? For having a baby? Millions of people do that every single day. Bet anything she's been reading that bloody Secret and it's a line from there, alongside that other banal quote 'you're exactly where you're meant to be'. She's hopeless and such a trope.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Label lady has time to film herself cleaning and post, just saying Hinch.

Saw this, Alfie age 8 went to school in his Leeds Rhinos kit as Rob Burrow on world book day 👏 also just saying!
Screenshot_20230306-085303_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

Charlie&Lulu

You may be right but I think that ship may have sailed?

She has made a big mistake taking everyone on this 'journey' of hers, she should have stuck with what got her the interest in the beginning, the cleaning, the B&M trips, the bargs, instead of trying to be so greedy and make so much money as quick as possible!!

People have seen through her and the majority do not want her wealth shoved down their throats in a time when most are struggling!

She should have kept the original house, the original account on Instagram and brought a weekend home in the country and kept it private and their lives private?

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her therefore losing her biggest clients!

And to top it all, she charged people to see her at the book signing....the very people who put her where she is today?

Big mistake... HUGE!!
When she first started out and before the kids I liked her, but ever since they did the extension she gradually became more and more unrelatable. The pure wastefulness and thick statements she comes out with just grind my gears. Since she decided to buy the ‘tend farm she has pushed me to the point of seeing her for what she is - a spoilt, over dramatic, fake bint.

I grew up in a forces family and we moved every 3 years, at no point did my parents mither about us moving and how it affected us kids, and when we moved we moved to different areas of the country or abroad. That meant complete changes in friendship groups, everything.

She may want to reinvent herself but she is going to have to become far more genuine than she is now. I’ve gone from liking her to loathing her.

londonLA

Chatty Member
What the hell was that wreath? Obviously had time in her 'I'm so busy, Im a working mum who has a 6 day a week job, has numerous meetings and don't have time to go out' schedule to waste time making that crap.
Also what is this fascination with seasonal wreaths now? I've seen Halloween ones, valentines ones etc. Pointless.
I had to laugh when she asked why they look different online to what they turn out like in real life, bit like her and her filters! I mean, she is the biggest liar and filter user and she's asking why things online dont look like how they actually are? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AllieBee

VIP Member
Very sorry for your loss 😕

I thought of your comment on her last story and feel very tempted to send her that picture!!
Sending you love and strength xxView attachment 2012979
Why does she think a photo of that ugly fucking alpaca with its squashed up, mean little face, filthy dirty, will make anyone smile? It hasn't made me smile, it just makes me feel a little nauseous.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I think we are all forgetting that she did give us an insight into her busy day when she was recording a fresh’n up Friday and decided to randomly sit cross legged on the dining room table to answer emails. Girlie is busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Why does Inch even bother with his own instagram account when all he does is repost what she's already posted? Does he think that ANYONE who follows him doesn't already follow her? I know that she's the one who actually controls his account, but still? Give the fans something new, ffs?

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Last year when it snowed late one evening my 26 yr old toddler & myself (50ish preschooler) went out for an 11pm walk around the estate & made snow angels in the pitch black field while everyone else was asleep. It was glorious! Hinch’s boys will probably never know that joy in their life. Sad.

• Heart
  • Haha

msvilla12

No, we don’t want to see you unbox your unnecessary wasteful AmaZON purchases. How many wax melt burners does a ’tend cleaner need??? And stop copying others, EVERYONE is doing this, Hinch is Kate to the party, as always.

Also, putting up kitchen roll directly above an air fryer?! In a pantr Y with a glass door??? Yet another fire hazard, you stupid bitch. Not that you’d care about safety, it’s all about the “asfectic”.

Also, thanks for letting 4.6 million bots followers know the whereabouts of your child on a Thursday. Still, as long as you get the cute pics, eh.

Content is drier than the Sahara desert. Just give it up, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart