Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang in there Foxy, hope you get some respite soon. Sending hugs.

Reactions: 11
It must drive Hunch crazy that SSS is everything she is trying to be. I’m not SSS’s biggest fan but she annoys me much less than Hinch. She’s cornered the home life/kids/bargains hauls arena and there just ain’t room for an (awful) imitator, sorry Hinch! You may need to just keep cleaning after all!

Reactions: 38
Absolute useless tub of lard he is

Reactions: 20
that was my first thought too! Wanted to jump straight on here but was too busy looking after my 17 year old, it’s hard having a newborn yanno
ATV

Reactions: 39
I fucked up.

I didn't start my week off by sharing a reel that starts with implying that my cats have passed

Queen hinch would not be proud of me

Reactions: 22
Funny how she shares that screenshot of someone calling her out for not cleaning anymore. She's been quiet.

Reactions: 18
Saw this on my way home...
Hope its not a new build estate of tend farms, but the sign is over tilly olive green

Reactions: 58
Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 27/02:

43 stories in total -
despite being a usually busy week, I cannot name a single memorable thing she's done this week (as per usual!)

Her content is getting more and more boring by the week I wonder how much longer she can keep this going?

26% ads - busiest ad day was Monday with 7 ads posted. While she may not be posting explicit adverts, she is casually mentioning things here and there which don't need disclaimers but are still very much related to the things she usually advertises.

Also, sorry this is late but Tattle was down last night!

Reactions: 36
She’s been awfully quiet for someone who can’t make content of her cleaning dirty surfaces at the weekend because she wants to spend quality time with her children because they’re in nursery during weekdays… yet still can’t manage to upload much content during the week when they’re at said nursery…? X

Reactions: 31
She wants to spend quality time with the boys at the weekends but the Lakey22 are all sharing anything they’ve posted that she’s liked or commented on. So she’s still glued to her phone anyway

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.