Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pergola

VIP Member
"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?
I thought exactly this and how clean will it be hanging over those banisters, has she cleaned the banister, I doubt it?
Nothing better than sheets blowing in the wind.... in your "massive garden?"

Reactions: 9

nuts82

Is it just me or does her voice sound super different in the 2019 vid? It was like 3/4 years ago? My voice hasn't changed in 3/4 years?

She has a much softer & gentle ditzy voice in the 2019 vid and compared to now it's very harsh and stuck up her own hole. She nearly sounds like a cross & patronizing headmistress now (other than her vocab & annunciation) compared to 2019. Strange.
I thought the same!!

nuts82

Have we ever seen her thank her sheep for the presents they took to the book signing? Bad enough to have to pay to meet your so-called friend but then to take her gifts as well. Show a bit of humility Soph, these huns put you where you are and could be the ones that knock you back down. Oh the arrogance 😡
No I think we were just shown a Braggy and very long video of her individually piling up all of her cards from her adoring sheep… with some subcontext of ‘See people do like me’ aimed at all the nusties

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Or maybe she took all our Jim Exotic jokes to heart and they're going wilder. Wallabies? Aardvarks? Lemurs?

Or maybe a large bird like an emu?

• Haha

Catfan2

Chatty Member
❤ 🌼 Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagement❤🌼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)
I did! I do hope not 🤞🏻

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
I absolutely love this ❄ ❤
Thank you, it was so nice just walking in the dark with the snow crunching & so peaceful & quiet! 😊 I have exactly 1 photo of my son mid Angel. I didn’t make a reel & cackle like an old fishwife over the top of plinky plonky music- must be where I’m going wrong 🤔🤣

samj123

Finally found it 😂

I didn’t circle it the tattle who posted it did
Cutting wood 😂 when the fuckety fuck has that ever happened? Unless she means when Jimbob tried to get a hard on
Any manual labour and these two gypos run a mile

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
1. The little finger is as annoying, if not more annoying than the pointy finger and thumbs up.
2. Why on earth would you fire up a SMEG range oven for some dough balls? She could have made them in the air fryer. From scratch. 🙈🙄
Because it’s NOT an ad. Hope this helps!

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Oh my god what is actually wrong with her? That awful cackling laugh and yes you are obsessed with the wooly wankers, dear me what a sad twat oh and I feel sorry for the brown one, seems a nice enough animal but clearly hates royoioi and tolerates Raymond, poor little bugger
Her immaculate conception announced soon will be that royoioioi got her pregnant x
---
Looks like giant fuxking choking hazards to me as a mother 🙃🙃

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
It's like one of those show houses that you know you will never afford but go to for a mooch around on a wet Sunday afternoon.
There is absolutely no character in that house. Not my idea of a home in any way.
Nor mine, you honestly couldn't pay me to live there and that of the kitchen is terrible 😂

BigGobNoKnob

Guyyyssshhhh, I’m probably well Middleton to the party but wasn’t she meant to be on an episode of SS SYLO or was that all made up crap?

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
I was babysitting my nieces the last time we got heavy snow. It was the day before Christmas Eve and I’d promised to wake them if it did. That was around 11/midnight too. The whole close came out about and we had a massive snowball fight. The kids made snowmen and we made them hot chocolate
And that’s how actual meaningful memories are made! That’s the stuff that sticks! wonderful! 😊

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Is her and bestie bubs contract finished??🤣 no sign of an all about me comment on SS latest post yet. Unless I missed it😀

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Oh no what animals is she putting in this tiny garden? That is not big enough for ANY livestock!!!!!!
Bunnies? I think there will be some bunnies to coincide with Easter, which is awful as all the animal charities ask people not to do things like this as it’s a whim and families soon get bored, with the animals then being neglected, abandoned or given over to rescue. Imagine how many this would happen to with all her sheep copying her. I’m surmising but it’s the sort of shit she would pull.