Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Last year when it snowed late one evening my 26 yr old toddler & myself (50ish preschooler) went out for an 11pm walk around the estate & made snow angels in the pitch black field while everyone else was asleep. It was glorious! Hinchā€™s boys will probably never know that joy in their life. Sad.
I absolutely love this ā„ ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So those children showcasing that they go to mcdonalds an awful lot (chips and burgers?) and watch far too much American TV (dollars?)

Nice to hear how Ron's speech has progressed though. Must be down to nursery and mixing with other children and adults who aren't in their phones all the time.
---

I said that back around application time. She could have got so much engagement out how how to choose a school, what to look for etc. Would have been great content to discuss Ron's needs and how that influences choosing a school (as she's determined to suggest he is NT).

I actually don't think she'll mention it other than maybe first day nervous tummy and the typical uniform in front of the front door photo.
Itā€™ll be how she is nervous. She probably didnā€™t look at schools. Just picked the most popular/outstanding one that everyone wants being arrogant enough to think she gets it.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Yep! Just keep laughing at your children. Ffs! Why not correct them instead...goes to show they are watching too much tv/YouTube.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
It is her goal

View attachment 2009440

(no idea when this is from, credit to @or JusRollWithIt for sharing originally)
Referenced here August 2021. It was in reply to Mario so aye. I am still looking for the original.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nosyfecker

Sorry if I'm Catherine the Great, but the 'spring wreath' video. Does she STILL have all the dead and withered foliage round her porrrrrcccchhhhh? From Christmas? Lazy bitch.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Saturday...

334224071_1390986471732980_11318742410091171_n.jpg

332783647_511384751073789_885606769660361866_n.jpg

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ah so she showed the play table she startled followingā€¦ for the first & last time
---

Sheā€™s in the main bed & thereā€™sa pull out cot that is under Jimbobnojobnonob & ā€˜sofasā€™ bed for sofa
---

I thought that. Surely weepy coulda built an even better table for the boys??
Weepy got the sack I fear! Not very good at his job.

• Haha
Na
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a bit older (cough,) but we didn't bugger about with waterproof aprons. Come on kids, let's roll your sleeves up and have some fun.
The baby bath time is a red herring. Just call me Agatha šŸ¤™
nah I donā€™t bother with aprons either. If theyā€™re getting wet, itā€™ll dry itā€™s not an issue, if theyā€™re getting cold, nothing a warm bath wonā€™t fix and if theyā€™re getting messy, again a warm bath and whatever the washing machine doesnā€™t get out is just a reminder of a fun time

That baby has featured a few times recently 100% sheā€™s up the duff and teasing and sheā€™s ā€œnot going to realiseā€ for so long like best bubs 5 evaaaa

WendyW

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has already been said, not had a chance to catch up what with being a working woman šŸ«¤ but did anyone hear how she pronounced ā€˜Overtlyā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes!! I used to have that colour in my dining room so was shocked at how she attempted it!!! Such a stupid woman! šŸ˜†

BattleAxing

VIP Member
She really honestly believes she is going to be the next Beatrix Potter. The absolute silly heathren!

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Still amazes me she feels sheā€™s is so funny and amazing that she saves the videos she sends to her tend friends. When I send my mates stuff I donā€™t think ayyyyy you know what Iā€™m gonna save this for later so I can keep watching myself!
If she was chocolate she would eat herself šŸ˜‚

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a cunt
Sophie isnā€™t ignoring her, she commented ā€œlove you ā¤ā€ on a post of hers from 2 days ago. X

• Sick

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Still amazes me she feels sheā€™s is so funny and amazing that she saves the videos she sends to her tend friends. When I send my mates stuff I donā€™t think ayyyyy you know what Iā€™m gonna save this for later so I can keep watching myself!

katfromthesticks

She definitely had the runner ducks book. I can't remember what she actually had written, maybe it was both?
She went through runner ducks, donkeys and rabbits. I'm hoping it's not miniature ponies. Those poor gentle creatures living at Hunch prison. Please! I don't want a bingo.