Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans about not having time to film and edit content today, then posts an edited reel of herself making some nasty looking snack. If you didn’t know her content was all pre-records from weeks ago anyway you’d be wondering what she was going on about!
She outs herself with Ron's clothes being different than the stories before and after

Reactions: 16
Guyschhhs I'm a busy working mum but as today is Sunday I've been out with my family for lunch, my two toddlers aged 33 and 29 really enjoyed being with their family as did my oldest toddlers wife who is also a toddler aged 32

• Haha
Reactions: 83
So Rose is way younger than Lonnie but speaks better🤔
Shes also so much more alert than Lonnie...he's often got that vacant, lost look that Ronnie seemed to have 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ but it's pretty obvious that contrary to what hinch says they have no routine so he's probably tired a lot of the time too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Trollomon is a fake, sneaky cretin like hinch but seems so much more natural with her kids than hinch will ever be with hers

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just said the same further down regarding the passata and takeaway dips. My names not Sophie so apologies for plagiarising your post!! That will teach me for commenting before catching up!! I’ve had real not tend parenting to do today so grabbing half hour here while the kids are chilling to catch up!! Xx

How could you. You nasty troll I'm now crying into my pasta like a seal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:I only went and chose a job out of my ***King jar Hinching jar and realised i don't have a steam cleaner🤷‍♀️or even an orangeary🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven’t been here for a while, life is a bit messy at the minute but not as messy as that absolute monstrosity that has been offered up at Hinch (not a) Farm today. Jesus my stomach was turning watching it. I can’t believe she feeds her kids this tit, poor little things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So we had the declutter jar and the hinch jar. Each using post it notes...will she now bring out hinch branded stationary.....

Reactions: 13
So we had the declutter jar and the hinch jar. Each using post it notes...will she now bring out hinch branded stationary.....
What makes no sense is she literally has a book in which people are supposed to use in the same way you write a list of things that need doing pick them when you can and tick them off 😂 that’s the only exact purpose of her book of lists 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope. The “Floofy Customers” haven’t “melted me”, Hinch. It’s made me sad and so frustrated for those boys. Dressed in what look like prison uniforms while they’re trapped indoors, unable to run around in the fresh air. God knows they need it after all those chemicals they’re inhaling on a daily basis.

The selfish witch will probably have the audacity to put a story up tonight complaining that her boys don’t sleep BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT STIMULATED. Jamie is as much to blame for their parenting disasterclass, for allowing it to happen.

She should never have had kids. Because she will never put their needs before her own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guyschhhs I'm a busy working mum but as today is Sunday I've been out with my family for lunch, my two toddlers aged 33 and 29 really enjoyed being with their family as did my oldest toddlers wife who is also a toddler aged 32
I just cracked up laughing into my Sunday vomfest pasta at that….🤣 Mr Owl asked what I was laughing at but I couldn’t tell him as he’s a toddler aged 34 and wouldn’t understand, blesssh’is’arrrt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New thread suggestion:I only went and chose a job out of my ***King jar Hinching jar and realised i don't have a steam cleaner🤷‍♀️or even an orangeary🦧
I pulled out of my twatish Hinching jar “Get Ratmanzz to jet wasssh the patio” I don’t have a jet wasssh or a Ratmanzz 🐀🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.