Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up - busy weekend but SSS grid post has been up an hour and has over 216,000 likes! Sopha will need an engraved ice cream message this evening for sure 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Overtully Olive paint 😂
Top aufor can’t even read/speak properly
It's unbelievable that her vocabulary and exposure to normal words is so limited that she's never heard or used the word "overtly", which she pronounced like over with a bit added on the end. If mass market Dulux uses it as a paint colour they clearly expect that people recognise and can say the word. I actually can't imagine how anyone can get to her age and have never heard the word, it's as if she's practically illiterate. Yet she's "written" books, did she ever confirm they were ghost written?

Reactions: 18
Still using a dummy for lonnie? For someone who reckons she’s spoken to salt with Ronnie she doesn’t take anything on. The front sounds can often be slower to develop if you keep insisting on a dummy beyond 12 months. She never reduces her language with them either. I don’t she’s had any salt intervention and just googled some tit to make her look like she’s done something as she literally does nothing to help them kids develop good communication skills.

Reactions: 21
Guyschhhs I'm a busy working mum but as today is Sunday I've been out with my family for lunch, my two toddlers aged 33 and 29 really enjoyed being with their family as did my oldest toddlers wife who is also a toddler aged 32
I too have been out today with my two toddler sons, aged 37 and 39 years11.5 months. I have come away sobbing like a seal as my elder toddler has told me that when he hits 40 in two weeks he will no longer wear the same outfits as his brother. My younger Toddler is rather pleased as it means he isn’t wearing clothes for twice as long as his ‘best friend always‘.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Jeez she's fierce slow commenting on bestie bubs post this evening🤣
Cause she’s still locked up in the movie room editing her content hunnnnay !can I call a bingo that the cinema room or whatever it is gets a mention after this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still using a dummy for lonnie? For someone who reckons she’s spoken to salt with Ronnie she doesn’t take anything on. The front sounds can often be slower to develop if you keep insisting on a dummy beyond 12 months. She never reduces her language with them either. I don’t she’s had any salt intervention and just googled some tit to make her look like she’s done something as she literally does nothing to help them kids develop good communication skills.
Probably ignores any advice given. Attends but doesn’t bother. I’m not sure she needs to reduce her language 😂 she needs to form a coherent sentence with actual words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting account she's just recently followed. A exclusive wedding venue farm with animals. Bride and groom with alpacas.
Either the WW are getting a new job or I smell a 5 year wedding vow renewal to celebrate 10 years together.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting account she's just recently followed. A exclusive wedding venue farm with animals. Bride and groom with alpacas.
Either the WW are getting a new job or I smell a 5 year wedding vow renewal to celebrate 10 years together.....
Thst would be sooooo lame if she did🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Over 2 hours and she still hasn't commented on SSS post🤔

Reactions: 12
Just looked on the account for the woman (I know, it’s sad) whose Hinch Jar she shared. Good grief these people are pathetic, fancy putting Hinch’s book in the same league as The Gruffalo and Room on a Broom. This woman works at a nursery too, Lord help the next generation!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thst would be sooooo lame if she did🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Over 2 hours and she still hasn't commented on SSS post🤔
She’s online shopping matching outfits for the four of them and Henners for her own post tomorrow. Not copying the purple - lilac or mauve maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Just looked on the account for the woman (I know, it’s sad) whose Hinch Jar she shared. Good grief these people are pathetic, fancy putting Hinch’s book in the same league as The Gruffalo and Room on a Broom. This woman works at a nursery too, Lord help the next generation!!
I guess the difference being that Julia Donaldson isn't a mega hun and doesn't get her gratification/income from tags on Instagram.

Hinch is a mega twit and she doesn't work full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So we had the declutter jar and the hinch jar. Each using post it notes...will she now bring out hinch branded stationary.....
I’d rather use something with bleep branded all over it
---
Tattle ads with something for next time she’s full of tend anxiety.
m
E6C81EDF-6E98-420C-9576-284D81E34A8E.png

• Haha
Then the charity is just as to blame. Although to defend them, I highly doubt they had the time to read it to see what it was about before passing it on. I reckon they made the mistake of assuming it was about farm animals and happy children, given the title and the illustration on the front. But the book should never have made its way into the hands of the charity in the first place - Sophie should have never included that or the book of lists. Neither should she have included the signed post it notes, nor the sticker with “with love Mrs Hinch” on the front of the actual wrapped parcel she mailed off.

She reminds me of all the videos that circulate online of people helping the homeless while shoving a video camera in their face and posting it to the world. She cannot do anything charitable without shouting it from the rooftops and plastering her name everywhere to make it known. X
You’re not supposed to give to be acknowledged. You give because you want to help. It should be a private thing between the donor & the recipient. What she did is disgusting! How is she so dense?

Reactions: 13
Yes! Come and get married at hinch "farm" meet the many faces of Sophie 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! Come and get married at hinch "farm" meet the many faces of Sophie 😄
I think it's more likely to be a wedding vow renewal with the alpacas and Henry wearing bow ties, the boys obvs dressed in matching suits, and Hinch pretending she's a new bride with pre wedding nerves, all to up her engagement and cement Mr and Mrs Hinch as a brand. She forgets that Mrs Hinch will always be associated with a toilet cleaner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.