Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what’s with the Passata??? 🤮
That was vile!! Surely she has enough dips from their takeaways she could have used!!

I’m using passata today……to make bbq sauce for hunters chicken. That’s what it’s for Sopha, cooking…….not a bloody dipping sauce!! Xx

Reactions: 25
All the money in the world yet she gives her family crap food like that. Ready grated cheese and cheap frankfurter sausages made from rusk and scraps of pig penis. Why not at least grate some cheese herself and cook some decent outdoor bred pork sausages. O hang on, it's probably because she's too busy "working" so hard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her likes are atrocious to say she has 4.6m followers.

New reel with Ronnie & Len:

Screenshot_20230305_163310_Brave.jpg

Hinch jar 5 days ago:

Screenshot_20230305_163339_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wtf was that snack but I must say it's was fab seeing Just rol back I've missed it 😄

No roast today then soph? Surely a normal snack would be some fresh fruit, or veggie sticks with some hummus?

Also paasta as a dip she is aware that stuff is too make sauces such as a spag bol ect 🤢 what happened to her dominos dips?
I’ve just said the same further down regarding the passata and takeaway dips. My names not Sophie so apologies for plagiarising your post!! That will teach me for commenting before catching up!! I’ve had real not tend parenting to do today so grabbing half hour here while the kids are chilling to catch up!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in the past that Ronnie always choose his own clothes which is another blatant lie, unless she literally gives him one outfit to select from that matches with Lonnie’s Just let them both decide what they want to wear for crying out loud, it’s not all about aesthetics, let them develop into their own people.

Reactions: 37
Hi Sophie 👋 just thought I’d leave this here for when you’re having a catch up later while Jamie does the boys bath and bedtime like the other 6 nights of the week.
1. When the person asked you to show you filming yourself cleaning actual dirty things I think they meant in general not just right now today. As you only ever show cleaning something that’s already clean.
2. Maybe if you didn’t use so many filters on yourself it would take a lot less time to edit your content.
3. I’m sure your sheep would have preferred that you spent your time today editing a video of cleaning the toilet rather than spending it editing another snack monstrosity
4. Your boys would have preferred not time editing any videos and being present with them and having a normal easy snack to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Some alpacas looking through a window at her children melts her? Does this woman have a normal reaction to anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Some alpacas looking through a window at her children melts her? Does this woman have a normal reaction to anything?
I’m gonna say it - she is too close with the alpacas. If they could talk she’d be in bother. They’re not domesticated you bleeping moron.

Reactions: 19
ts slow roast lamb with Boulangére potatoes, not than anyone cares but my experienced head chef husband used a mandolin to slice the pots, we’ve come to the pub for a few jars as it takes 4 hours, and it’s a Tom kerridge recipe, he actually recommends leaving it in the oven and popping to the pub (I lurve any recipe that has this as a cooking step guyyyyssssccchhhh!!!! I just LOVE ITTTTT)
Do you have a link or discount bubs? sounds right up my street this type of recipe. Wouldn’t mind a few appletisers waiting for food to cook.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday off 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sunday is a family day, I don't have no time to post. Yet keeps posting to Instagram. Or isit her trying to prove she a real not a tend mum 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Do you have a link or discount bubs? sounds right up my street this type of recipe. Wouldn’t mind a few appletisers waiting for food to cook.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday off 😊
Bubs, I’ve had like 4 “appletisers” and I’m buzzing!!! We literally live over the road so I nipped back to check it was ok, it smells bleeping amazing. I’m going to the shop now to make sure we have a large glass of “ribena” to go with it 😊😘
Swipe up for the link, hope that helps 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sunday is a family day, I don't have no time to post. Yet keeps posting to Instagram. Or isit her trying to prove she a real not a tend mum 🤣🤣
Is she one of these people who doesn't consider the context of what she says or does? Surely she can see the contradiction? She must be so frustrating to live with

Reactions: 13
She said in the past that Ronnie always choose his own clothes which is another blatant lie, unless she literally gives him one outfit to select from that matches with Lonnie’s Just let them both decide what they want to wear for crying out loud, it’s not all about aesthetics, let them develop into their own people.

Meanwhile little Rose SS is picking out her favourite colour🤗

Reactions: 22
Hinch Jar. I’m sorry but did she not steal the decluttering idea off someone else and now she’s renaming it Hinch Jar? What an utter idiot!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.