Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way she shared the recipe, because throwing a load of beige tit and dusty Italian seasoning in a bowl with one cherry tomato would be so hard to work out how to recreate 🫠 cheers zopha I think I’ll give it a miss

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Very Kate to this thread (page 3) but the boys make me so sad, they are always dressed identical (major pet peeve of mine)and seem to be made to want and share the same things. She really doesn't want them to be individual. What young kid do you see that hasn't attempted to dress themselves and wear clothing which is character based because we've never seen any of that with Grinchy

Reactions: 20
Guysssssh... sorry but I don’t have time to comment much as I’m a busy working mummaz with 4 toddlers, cat, dog and a husband..... but what in the fuckery of duck was that vomfest, the sausages 🤢🤢🤢

(Actually, I’m currently on maternity leave, I do have 4 owlets but only one is a toddler, 2 are twins and then a tiny owlet. I do have a cat, dog and husband and sometimes we feed birds, a squirrel and the occasional rabbit in the garden, so I have a menagerie called Tend Owl Farm 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hey nusties, I’ve got a rare weekend off, me and my husband run a busy restaurant and have taken some time. As such, we’re doing Sunday lunch, for us instead of 300 strangers!!!!!!
its slow roast lamb with Boulangére potatoes, not than anyone cares but my experienced head chef husband used a mandolin to slice the pots, we’ve come to the pub for a few jars as it takes 4 hours, and it’s a Tom kerridge recipe, he actually recommends leaving it in the oven and popping to the pub (I lurve any recipe that has this as a cooking step guyyyyssssccchhhh!!!! I just LOVE ITTTTT)

anyway jumped on Insta to see those disgusting sweet savoury croissant abominations and immediately remembered Sophie recommending her sheep buy a mandolin in H&M bargains. 😂😂😂😂😂soph can you do a reel on how to get blood out of grey wallpaper?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Messing around with vomfest 'food'. Why not just let the boys wrap puff pastry around the sausages and bake? Too easy?
Meanwhile Nancy B has made healthy crisps from carrots.🤭

Reactions: 16
As a busy working mum!!! I am raging! She doesn't know the meaning of the word 😠

Reactions: 14
I much prefer the stories and reels that aren't edited and music isn't played over it. Give me real, this is what/ why I'm doing whatever it is they're recording.
IG had become so slick and overdone. I like real raw videos. #mrshinchisover

Hey nusties, I’ve got a rare weekend off, me and my husband run a busy restaurant and have taken some time. As such, we’re doing Sunday lunch, for us instead of 300 strangers!!!!!!
its slow roast lamb with Boulangére potatoes, not than anyone cares but my experienced head chef husband used a mandolin to slice the pots, we’ve come to the pub for a few jars as it takes 4 hours, and it’s a Tom kerridge recipe, he actually recommends leaving it in the oven and popping to the pub (I lurve any recipe that has this as a cooking step guyyyyssssccchhhh!!!! I just LOVE ITTTTT)

anyway jumped on Insta to see those disgusting sweet savoury croissant abominations and immediately remembered Sophie recommending her sheep buy a mandolin in H&M bargains. 😂😂😂😂😂soph can you do a reel on how to get blood out of grey wallpaper?!?
Oh my word….your Sunday lunch sounds delicious 😋 or as Sopha would say “Dreamy” (It seems to be her new saying 🙄) Mr Owl, my four Owlets and I will all be round to join you, hope you don’t mind us inviting ourselves. I’ll bring a Kit Kat Cheesecake for dessert….can’t think where I got the recipe from, but I saw it on the gram with Sopha someone helping herself before sharing it with anyone else and triple dipping her spoon into it 🤢 See you later bubs, all the vest xx

• Haha
That's a great way to harvest a community, they send you a PRIVATE message about something not even a big deal, she then blasts you on her stories in front of "4 mil" followers or you post in a group on FB and her mum starts being abusive to you???? Great community engagement 👍

Reactions: 30
Oh my word….your Sunday lunch sounds delicious 😋 or as Sopha would say “Dreamy” (It seems to be her new saying 🙄) Mr Owl, my four Owlets and I will all be round to join you, hope you don’t mind us inviting ourselves. I’ll bring a Kit Kat Cheesecake for dessert….can’t think where I got the recipe from, but I saw it on the gram with Sopha someone helping herself before sharing it with anyone else and triple dipping her spoon into it 🤢 See you later bubs, all the vest xx
When you saw it on FaceTime earlier I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist. Friends, always. Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.