Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jimbob wrote that article as part of his witch duties, but was distracted by the appletiser, definitely sounded like he’d had a few on his date with Rita 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop with the dress now fits. Losing weight to fit in a dress isn't impressive. Choosing a healthy diet and exercise is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ll keep an eye out. I’m the same size and height as her and I actually ski 😃
I didn’t think anyone was as tall as our Sopha, what with her being the tallest woman in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Wtf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So riddle me this nustys…
They went to Switzerland for a skiing trip where there was little snow and even less evidence of actual skiing and then went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant???
Are they having a laugh?
Twats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Hahahaha that's soooo funny! She's gonna go apeshit when she sees that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They went to Switzerland for a skiing trip where there was little snow and even less evidence of actual skiing and then went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant???
Are they having a laugh?
Twats!!
I think it’s one of the hotel restaurants. Luzern is a well known travel destination for the wealthy Chinese tourist so a lot of the 5 star hotels have an Asian/fusion vibe. At Chinese New Year all the jewellery shops employ additional Chinese staff to cope with the influx.

Reactions: 15
Do we think a new series of the podcast is a done deal and all this “conversations” business is them promoting it.
OR
They are on the beg for more podcasts.

I had something else I wanted to say but I can’t remember what it was now…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s one of the hotel restaurants. Luzern is a well known travel destination for the wealthy Chinese tourist so a lot of the 5 star hotels have an Asian/fusion vibe. At Chinese New Year all the jewellery shops employ additional Chinese staff to cope with the influx.
She probably just took photos then off back to her room for a jug of Sweet Chilli Mug Shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they having a laugh?
Twats!!
The Burgenstock where they are staying has an Asian restaurant but they have basically ordered the cheapest things on the menu, she has no idea of the value of nice food, no doubt filled herself up with the cheesestrings she packed in her handbag before going out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Are they having a laugh?
Twats!!
I thought that! I love a Chinese meal as much as the next person 🤤 but if I was only in a country for theee days I would definitely be experiencing the local cuisine.
---
I thought that! I love a Chinese meal as much as the next person 🤤 but if I was only in a country for theee days I would definitely be experiencing the local cuisine.
Have just seen @Swisspea explain this

Reactions: 13
I love how the news paper stories shout about it being a KID FREE break 😂 makes her come across a dick if I’m honest and no doubt she got fiddle or someone to message the online news sites otherwise nobody would of noticed or cared 😂

I mean what kind of headlines. Jamie is so like the word FETCH.. Jamie won’t happen stop trying to make fame for him happen 😂
View attachment 1980755
Bet his old mates who don’t follow any of them on instagram see that picture and have to double take as it looks nothing like the real loife geezaaa
---
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Is this real 🤣🤯 I’m guessing JimboNOjob wrote it, that’s why his name is mentioned so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think a new series of the podcast is a done deal and all this “conversations” business is them promoting it.
OR
They are on the beg for more podcasts.

I had something else I wanted to say but I can’t remember what it was now…
I think beg. Didn't Jimmy share a story of sheep dms asking if there's another series coming? That's a "look how much demand there is for it" moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Mario, is that you hen? Writing for the wee newspaper now you're into reading & so forth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.