Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I received the gift of a hot air balloon trip for my 30th birthday. Most local hot air balloon companies (Mine was booked with Virgin) don’t start them until April. Sometimes it takes a few cancellations to actually go on a trip because of unsuitable weather. NoNob should have booked with a local company because you don’t get much notice if they need to be cancelled.
We’ve said similar things here. Good to know we are on the same page.

Reactions: 16
Most disappointed there has been no "hilarious" sauna action or faffing about with forks, indulging a traditional fondue. 🫣🤪
The sad sacks have done nothing other than use these 3 days to "let's promote us as more of a couple" for the gram.
Trying and failing, as ever, to be funny and showing dreamy, staged rear head shots of anxious, whhhhissstful Soph, love'errrr'arrrrt!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Most disappointed there has been no "hilarious" sauna action or faffing about with forks, indulging a traditional fondue. 🫣🤪
The sad sacks have done nothing other than use these 3 days to "let's promote us as more of a couple" for the gram.
Trying and failing, as ever, to be funny and showing dreamy, staged rear head shots of anxious, whhhhissstful Soph, love'errrr'arrrrt!
If that’s the best they can do for a “Romantic Getaway“ they may as well just stay at home and she can faff around with the stinky floofheads, while Fiddle chases NoNob around shouting “Get Well” while waving her pink purse in the air. Sopha has more chemistry with RoyOiOi 🦙🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Even her management company are trolling her now by sending that load of garbage to 'promote' her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Omg! What on earth?! I didn't think it was possible, but whoever wrote that crap chats more tit than no-knob and Hinch and that's saying something.
I need a lie down after reading that as my brain thinks its been frazzled!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Flying home today 🤔 Will she have to wear her big sunglasses at the airport in case she’s greeted by the press 😎 Or will NoNob have to lead her through the tend crowds or more likely will they be tutted at by 3 grannies 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep, and I still wear 6” heels and even then I’m not as tall as my other half. Sopha wouldn’t be nearly as self-conscious if she wasn’t married to a hobbit!
I’m 5ft 11 and taller than my husband but I don’t crumple myself up next to him like Zopha next to jimbob. She really is embarrassed about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion (Very late entry, innit) 🤭

All the gear, no idea, sums up Hinch’s career

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just watched This Morning, Billie Faiers(?) Home collection coming to Teshco in March 🙊 ol Soph been dropped then? 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So are they getting the hot air balloon all the way home then?
I think the hot air balloon ride is separate, in the UK. As it is at sunrise, it will warrant another overnight stay in a hotel away from the kids, for the couple who never get time away from their kids!

Reactions: 21
I think the hot air balloon ride is separate, in the UK. As it is at sunrise, it will warrant another overnight stay in a hotel away from the kids, for the couple who never get time away from their kids!
Sunrise in the summer. Hinch won’t have seen that time on her clock before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flying home today 🤔 Will she have to wear her big sunglasses at the airport in case she’s greeted by the press 😎 Or will NoNob have to lead her through the tend crowds or more likely will they be tutted at by 3 grannies 🤭
Will she have to wave at all her fans from the steps as she boards her flight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone screenshot the birthday post with the hot air balloon ride? I just wanted to look at it again. I really can’t picture her doing it.
I can. Her peering wistfully over the basket into the sky while he films her from behind. Caption reading "I didn't know this existed." What? Sky???? Prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.