Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Thanks to @Lilograce for the new title.
Titles marked with "thread suggestion" (even if you're nominating someone else please!), keep them short and swear free.

The lady of the manor celebrated her 43rd 33rd birthday this week, thus beginning chapter 33 of her life. Yeah doesn't make sense to me either.
Maths isn't her strong point. She had a little party back at Greyskull with the special family she gifted it to (Auntie Mamfa in case you live under a rock)

Off she fucked to Glasgow for her final signing. She achieved presidential levels of fame, given how she was waving off the crowds as she boarded the back end of the plane.

Then it was back home to the bucktoothed bastards (and the boys but they're not as important), and to throw a rugby ball at Lens face. Funny that balls and rugby featured in the last thread title, but we all know she hasn't read here since Ötzi the Iceman met his untimely end.

She got some fake trees for the garden. Yes, that's correct, fake trees.

Finally, she's gone off to Switzerland with J-Dog on a ski holiday, with £4000 worth of gear and no idea. Kids have been left behind, but you already knew that.
Oramorph at the ready hens, it's going to be a good week.

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 remains a glorious read for newbies: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Great recap and more history lessons for me too, always a bonus 🤣😘

@sk8ergirl last thread closed before I could send a virtual hug, I can’t even imagine - we’re all behind you.

lastly, apparently her visits to 3 shopping centres means she’s done a book tour, so I hereby announce that I am renaming Christmas shopping as my ‘annual spending tour’. ATV 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Is this ‘manifesting’ why these ‘little dreams’ are coming true?’ she asks herself … ‘little’ dreams like a £1 million + house, not having to (proper) graft for a living, other people to look after the kids, etc. etc. She’s such an absolute arse wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m absolutely dying at her thinking she manifested this ‘little life’ 😂😂😂😂 somebody come help me 😂😂😂😂 aye love you thanking your blessings every morning brought it all, not a cold and calculated marketing plan right from the start

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I think she's saying she worrying about losing it...she might as well say to all the sheep go out and buy another minkey or some more of her tat so that she can maintain her new life style

Reactions: 29
No words guysch. Too busy to catch up because we have no family in the same country to help and we have to do everything by ourselves like adults.

She's disgusting. I can't imagine going away, especially abroad, and leaving our children behind.

This little life was paid for by her sheep. She's a saleswoman. She has a management company working to sell her. You're nothing special, Hunch. You sell stuff. That's it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
That last post is horrendous and so privileged. Hope her sheep see her for what she is.
Manifestation my arse

Reactions: 37
You lost the plot and any semblance of reality a long time ago Dogpie. Little old anxious Soph has to go skiing 🥹 What a walloper!!!

Reactions: 31
Could this woman adore herself more and "this loife", planned in detail from the start?
Loves to type to induce maximum eye strain. Still pulling the anxious but brave Sophie to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheepies who enable these two lazy, greedy bastards to enjoy the riches they've gained.
FRAUD!

Reactions: 49
What's with all the grammers this year sprouting about manifesting yourself, empowering yourself? etc. Fook off.

and please, no, to another podcast, you were tit.

332243858_749819869786885_1810710256836992721_n.jpg
332380395_970262114244758_8764262202014466315_n.jpg

pic1.png
331619096_764238058631161_8452301227365319312_n.jpg
pic2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m guessing verbier. It’s Chelsea of the alps. But not great for beginners. Let’s see.
Could be Zermatt.

Reactions: 17
Still reeling over those two idiots going away on holiday without their kids. I could maybe understand it a tiny bit if they were going somewhere unsuitable for children. Two “toddlers” don’t want to go sightseeing and shopping in New York for example, but going on a very short flight to literally play in snow for a week? Why the duck would you not take your children?
Especially seeing as her and Jamie are beginners as well so they’re probably going to be on the nursery slopes for most of the week themselves anyway.
My son has been skiing since he was younger than Ron and they pick it up so quickly when they’re that age because they’ve got no fear! Who doesn’t want to share experiences with their kids? It totally baffles me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Manifestation? Oh duck off. I thought you had no idea how all this happened to little old you? Now you’re saying you’ve manifested it all along? Make your mind up, you lying witch. Surely you’ve had long enough by now to get your story straight?

What a spoiled, entitled, selfish, narcissistic, self absorbed bleep of a woman you are. You couldn’t love yourself more if you tried. Surprised your head could fit through the plane doors.

Hope you and your lazy, job shy, grifter of a husband enjoy your well earned skiing trip while your poor cash cows kids stay at home. Must be exhausting trying to think of new ideas of how you can fleece the sheep and stay relevant.

Anyway, I’m off to manifest your downfall. Enjoy skiing xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Him listening to their own podcast on the plane. Can they be any more egotistical? All a ploy just so the sheep will blow smoke up their arses about doing another series of them. There's always an agenda with this pair of bleeping lowlife chavs.

• Sick
Reactions: 73
How does she expect folk to take her seriously when she can't even take herself seriously. She writes this motivational manifesto drivel for herself then she belittles and shits all over it in the same breath! She is definitely scared of losing it all, or at least having to "work" harder at keeping it all that's for sure! No need to keep us all updated hun, we're already a step ahead of you when it comes to how this all happens little old you and what you're future holds!
Screenshot_20230220-135135_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh dear Soph - you forgot to credit Oprah Winfrey and Ralph Waldo Emerson with your opening quotes as well as trying to rewrite the words of Benjamin Disraeli.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.