Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
That has to be the most confusing article ever written why is it littered with references about washing black jeans. Is it a subliminal message?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That has to be the most confusing article ever written why is it littered with references about washing black jeans. Is it a subliminal message?
I thought I was seeing things when I was reading it feeding baby owlet 🤪 I’m thinking Fruitcake Freda must have written it, it should end with “Get Well” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it was written by an intern who hasn’t quite mastered the copy and paste function yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about this awful social media/Instagrammer fake/fake/fake/ world that leaves people feeling that their own lives are shite. Far from banning Tattle (as crusty trolls!) as Sofa and the others would like I think each of their home pages/bios should be forced to have a link to here. That way people could see both sides of the picture and if they still decide that Sofa is honest/transparent/portraying truth then crack on.

Reactions: 26
The article makes no sense because it’s an SEO ‘article’ - it’s used to fill with specific keywords.
Her management is clearly paying for SEO (search engine optimisation) to boost her online presence, traffic to her page and engagement.

last resort for an influencer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Says a lot that they've both been posting some ridiculous content this week and the thread is still limping along almost 3 days later. Even when she's off on holiday she's a boring twit.

Reactions: 27
Says a lot that they've both been posting some ridiculous content this week and the thread is still limping along almost 3 days later. Even when she's off on holiday she's a boring twit.
I’ve had more exciting bowel movements then the content she posts

• Haha
Just a couple.of weeks after release her book is no 238 on the Amazon charts and has less than 200 reviews despite her begging for reviews on her stories. That says to me loud and clear that Hinch is done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Just a couple.of weeks after release her book is no 238 on the Amazon charts and has less than 200 reviews despite her begging for reviews on her stories. That says to me loud and clear that Hinch is done.
Not sure if it’s just my Amazon but all the bad reviews seem to have been pushed to the bottom underneath the 5* ones?

ETA just realised I had them sorted by “top rated” so I wonder if there’s been some bots employed to like the good ones 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes me laugh that a pointless lined notebook got her 20.5k reviews on Amazon at her prime. And now she can’t even generate more than 200 reviews for a children’s book after begging 🤣. X

• Haha
  • Wow
I find all the videos of her really bizarre. Like, did they not actually 'do' any of it together? He's like a dad filming his kid as it comes screeching down each time. I understand couples having time away without children but it just comes across that there's no real attraction between them - is like he's just overseeing another child.. morons.

Reactions: 19
I find all the videos of her really bizarre. Like, did they not actually 'do' any of it together? He's like a dad filming his kid as it comes screeching down each time. I understand couples having time away without children but it just comes across that there's no real attraction between them - is like he's just overseeing another child.. morons.
I don't even actually think this was a proper holiday. Its a dire attempt at content, to push themselves forward together as a 'brand' in a bid to get away from Mrs Hinch the Bog Scrubber. Hence him coming out first at the book signs to wave to 'their' fans. Looks as though they are heading towards 'Mr and Mrs Hinch Lifestyle Brand' but that ain't gonna work there's tons of people with a lot more going for them than that pair

Reactions: 31
I didn’t think anyone was as tall as our Sopha, what with her being the tallest woman in the world.
Yep, and I still wear 6” heels and even then I’m not as tall as my other half. Sopha wouldn’t be nearly as self-conscious if she wasn’t married to a hobbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone screenshot the birthday post with the hot air balloon ride? I just wanted to look at it again. I really can’t picture her doing it.

She didn't specify that it was on the ski trip though.

Reactions: 9
I love how the news paper stories shout about it being a KID FREE break 😂 makes her come across a dick if I’m honest and no doubt she got fiddle or someone to message the online news sites otherwise nobody would of noticed or cared 😂

I mean what kind of headlines. Jamie is so like the word FETCH.. Jamie won’t happen stop trying to make fame for him happen 😂
View attachment 1980755
Hinch never makes mainstream headlines ...she's only ever clickbait 🤭
(In the top pic, the filter she's used has morphed her into looking like Katie Price.. they are the same age suppose 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

True. It will be when the weather is better. Maybe Bristol area? I remember when I was a kid my dad booked a romantic hot air balloon ride for him and my mum. It got postponed due to weather conditions about 5 times before they gave up and got a refund.

Reactions: 13

I received the gift of a hot air balloon trip for my 30th birthday. Most local hot air balloon companies (Mine was booked with Virgin) don’t start them until April. Sometimes it takes a few cancellations to actually go on a trip because of unsuitable weather. NoNob should have booked with a local company because you don’t get much notice if they need to be cancelled.

Edit to say…. I already feel sorry for whoever else is going to be taking the trip in the basket with her… all of her cackling and screeching will be awful 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.