Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the comment about having work on the farm house done while they are away, calling a risky bingo they come back and the bedroom balcony has been done, could explain all the looking out wistfully videos, she is practising

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Stop saying "all the best" at the end of every bleeping sentence for christ sake. I'm sick of saying this, but it makes absolutely no bleeping sense at all when she randomly puts it in!!!!!! More so when she's said something wrong or something happens.

It's godamn boring and so 2018, and when you hear it for the gazillionth time it makes your ears haemorrhage. Just bleeping stop it.
I wrote that in a card for an ex colleague.... it was meant with all the insincerity I could muster as I genuinely didn't wish them all the best so that's how I hear it from good ol Sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Soph and Jamie in Switzerland having some precious daddy and daughter time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
If you live in the Maldon area, gonna guess that by the end of the week there'll be "Brand new, never used ski wear" on Facebook marketplace 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just catching up so Hudson to the party and what I have to say may be controversial 😂 I personally believe in the law of attraction to a certain degree. In the way of, I believe that if you are a genuinely good person and do good, the world will pay you back one way or another but not always in the way we'd expect or like (helping an old lady across the road won't guarantee you a lottery win). Likewise if you're a nasty little weasel and only do things for yourself and don't help others out of kindness, all you'll find is more darkness. But I certainly do not believe that reading The Secret for a week and chatting about manifesting means everything you wish for drops into your lap because you hoped extra hard last night.
I posted this in the Mario thread too because he's spouting this as well and it's pissed me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg I'm actually embarrassed for them acting like that in a restaurant. I mean can these twats not just get on with their holiday instead of having to update everyone with the unfunny and cringe shite they are churning out. This is what they chose to show too, imagine how awful the unfilmed moments are. If I was out eating and asked my partner to film me doing that he would prob call me a sad witch and say no, and rightly so.
I had to laugh when she said she wouldn't buy a dress and just wear it once. She buys everything else once, throws it away then buys another exact same replica (I mean how many baskets does this twit have?)pretty much every other day. 🙄

Reactions: 29
Oh they actually took time away. To film loads of heart felt thankful tit for when they are home and she gushes to the camera howshe can't believe this is her life, it wouldn't happen without you. While most of her followers are in debt to their eyeballs telling her how she deserves it. Like WTF

Reactions: 18
So Hinch won’t spend 50 quid on a dress and only wear it once, but she will spend £500 on a ski suit for 30 minutes “skiing”. Make it make sense!! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think not. If that's what you think relationships should aspire to you need to give your head a bleeping wobble.

Screenshot_20230222_225142_Brave.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If they were trying to prove to us that their chat isn’t tit then they’ve not done overly well 🙈 Oh my aching sides

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you live in the Maldon area, gonna guess that by the end of the week there'll be "Brand new, never used ski wear" on Facebook marketplace 🤣🤣
I’ll keep an eye out. I’m the same size and height as her and I actually ski 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m literally cringing at them. Imagine dicking around in a restaurant like that. I asked Mr sloppys to do a boomerang once with our drinks he did indulge me the one time 🙈. They are bloody embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will ever talk about the huge, glaring elephant in the room? The massive bleeping elephant is not herself, but the fact that there is NO BASTARD SNOW ON THEIR WANKING bleeping TEND SKIING HOLIDAY. 😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 38
in what world has a montage film made looking like that become what we do. its just cringe. thats not memories.its not photos of eacother or for eacother. its just a scripted set up photo. shes falling in the right way they deicided.hes walking round her in the way they decidided,the layout,the time,the lighting. its all planned and setup.and so so very pathetic and sad
dont feel jealous of them anyone.feel bad for them.this isnt any kind of life. its rally really pathetic.
amd when one day we are thikning or talking with loved ones about "when we did..." they wont be able to becasue theres was simply when we filmed.when we setup.when we posed for.not together,not as one,not messy and funny and great,nope poured over shots of a fake life.
---
I’m literally cringing at them. Imagine dicking around in a restaurant like that. I asked Mr sloppys to do a boomerang once with our drinks he did indulge me the one time 🙈. They are bloody embarrassing.
to be honest i was waiting for " oh my god goyoooyoyoyoyssss the wait came over and said "are you mrs hinch!" i recognised even in the swiss mountains!
---
anyone else being trolled by sunday ski now.on here all my adveerts...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those two making conversation at dinner is painful to listen to. Why have they gone away together but taken the work phones out with them to film, edit & story? I don’t understand it? And why is he filming Sophie/ Rita spitting in the restaurant? A Children’s author that thinks it’s funny to spit like an alpaca in a restaurant 😠 They have no class and they have zero chemistry between them. It’s just so awkward, it’s like Sophie is being interviewed by someone she doesn’t like (probably true).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.