Mrs Hinch #624 Fake farm, fake trees, fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The die hard huns are wayyyyyyy behind these days with their decor. By about 4 years from the looks of some of the profiles. This one I actually thought was a bunch of old negatives. 📸 Show home extraordinaire is this bleuuggghhh. I'd be scared to even make a brew or go for a piss without getting told off.
Thought greige was the be seen to have thing now seeing as the big matriach has gone off clinical chavvy hun grey. 😏🤔

View attachment 1974255
Looks like the security camera stills at the psych unit I work on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hi!! i only read occasionally so i may have missed it, but what ever happened to their podcast? i'm almost convinced i made it up in my head lmao

Reactions: 2
I love how the news paper stories shout about it being a KID FREE break 😂 makes her come across a dick if I’m honest and no doubt she got fiddle or someone to message the online news sites otherwise nobody would of noticed or cared 😂

I mean what kind of headlines. Jamie is so like the word FETCH.. Jamie won’t happen stop trying to make fame for him happen 😂
FEF8DB65-32CC-4FD7-8175-4AB3CA5260E8.jpeg

Reactions: 17
hi!! i only read occasionally so i may have missed it, but what ever happened to their podcast? i'm almost convinced i made it up in my head lmao
They were talking about it on their stories the other day. Think Jamie’s angling to bring it back. 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I've looked all day for a photo of a group of menovergrown boys including my partner about to embark on this run,with their kegs off!
This is the best I could find.To all skiers in the know,let's send hinch&inch over?
I've stood on the edge many times after a few shots(which the staff throw down yr necks😂)but always happy to let the idiots go and meet them back at the chalet.
20230223_004816.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my days.... guyssssh, the strangest thing has happened 😱 I’m currently feeding baby Owlet and thought I’d have a read of what the media are saying about Sopha and NoNob’s tend skiing holiday...... I’ve just happened upon the most confusing article.... it’s either all gobbledygook or I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming the whole thing... try reading the whole article 😳🤪
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
How bizarre! Someone had too many sherbets at lunchtime.

I’ve screenshot it for tomorrow in case it disappears.

• Haha
How bizarre! Someone had too many sherbets at lunchtime.

I’ve screenshot it for tomorrow in case it disappears.
I’ve just read it again and I’m crying laughing, trying not to disturb baby or anyone else.... these two bits are my favourite 🤣😂🤣

30F1591A-7EFE-4D00-8413-41F225CC33C4.jpeg

465D37BC-F374-47BD-A5C9-C190087AEC80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
My husband said ‘wow with banter like that I should download that podcast for the gym, I’m missing out!’ The sarcasm was so heavy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who on earth wrote it 🤣
Someone trolling her ( “I’mmmmm notttttt a ClEaNaaaaaH!! ) to remind her she’s come from dust and dying jeans.

Either that or they wanted Sophie’s adoring insta fans to write the article. Pity she’s only got bots so it ended up written by AI. Sophie HinchCliffe too. Pahaha

• Haha
Someone trolling her ( “I’mmmmm notttttt a ClEaNaaaaaH!! ) to remind her she’s come from dust and dying jeans.

Either that or they wanted Sophie’s adoring insta fans to write the article. Pity she’s only got bots so it ended up written by AI. Sophie HinchCliffe too. Pahaha
I think it must have been a bot that wrote it 🤣 Jamie 41? Last time he was 41 was 1941 🤭 Mind you, they got the last line correct... she does have “All the gear, no idea” 😂🤣😂

5A73B52E-976A-4754-818F-8899FF306B9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I like the way child-free is in quotes, like it has picked up that Hinch has the maturity level of a ten year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.