Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't say that, Shirley said Will was hot!! JimBob is an ugly bastard.
That face that Will makes when he’s dancing.... I think he called it his “Stink face” well that’s how Jimbob’s face probably looks during bedroom shenanigans 🤢 I’m sure Fiddle could confirm this for us 🤢🤭

I’ll show myself out....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That face that Will makes when he’s dancing.... I think he called it his “Stink face” well that’s how Jimbob’s face probably looks during bedroom shenanigans 🤢 I’m sure Fiddle could confirm this for us 🤢🤭

I’ll show myself out....
Oi oiiiiiiiiiii, go on son, as allegedly, possibly said by AcornManz Inch during sexy times with Fiddle.......

I'm right behind you @Wize Owl (that's what she said)
😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Are we to assume the expensive testicular light fittings were gifted and that’s why she’s now offering a discount as part of the contract they negotiated?

Reactions: 26
Are we to assume the expensive testicular light fittings were gifted and that’s why she’s now offering a discount as part of the contract they negotiated?
That's her usual method so I'd say most likely!

Aside from the dining room one (which is okay) they are bleeping ugly. You could pick the bedroom one up for about £20 in Argos/The Range etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We all know toddlers come out with swears. We know this. Mine gave an exasperated “Fucks sake” once when the duplo wouldn’t go together. We know it happens.

But it’s her. So instead I’m just angry that she probably swears constantly in front of her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He did say chicken tit, then shity tit! She is obsessed with tit so she probably says it all the time so can't be surprised when he repeats it stupid mare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
We all know toddlers come out with swears. We know this. Mine gave an exasperated “Fucks sake” once when the duplo wouldn’t go together. We know it happens.

But it’s her. So instead I’m just angry that she probably swears constantly in front of her children.
Exactly this. She clearly says chicken tit on a regular. We all know kids swear. My daughter picked her potty up once and announced she was going for a tit. Kids mirror what is heard.
She is obsessed with tit anyway so nothing new that Ron's learnt her fave word finally. The fact she was recording at that moment makes me think she's made him say it again for content. Cue the oh my gawwwwd your messages are cracking me up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s most likely taught him to say that for laugh on Instagram she strikes again making fun of Ron. Probably she can’t be bothered with the chickens and says things like I need to clean out this chicken tit in a bad temper

Reactions: 39

It looks rehearsed in my opinion, just like everything else. The way she says ‘tell them what we’re picking up’ she knows what she’s doing. When the makeup kids son swore on live it was natural & hilarious, we all know Hinch loves to copy

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I find it horrible when young children swear, sorry let me rephrase that.. I find it horrible when people purposefully allow their children to swear and ask them to repeat it whilst videoing it to upload to millions of people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
All kids do it. Mine have. Yours have. Mine will again. I don't swear infront of my kids either, I slip up cos I'm not perfect but Soph definitely swears alot because the real Soph is gretel. So Ronnie is probably used to it.

But that, that wasn't natural. She's made him say it and recorded it which is actually very disgusting. She must think we're stupid.
Funny how it was tit tho. We all know she loves poo

• Heart
It looks rehearsed in my opinion, just like everything else. The way she says ‘tell them what we’re picking up’ she knows what she’s doing. When the makeup kids son swore on live it was natural & hilarious, we all know Hinch loves to copy
Trying to cash in on “I’ve got a bleeping headache” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Always making fun of Ronnie and showing him in a bad light. She knows his nursery workers and everyone will see it. Can't she find some decent content that's not her children. They won't thank her growing up. But yeah totally set up like everything else in her life

• Sad
Reactions: 31
After the Ferne M debacle, hinch better beware if she's made any voice notes about SSS🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m very Winslet, Moss, Bush and Hudson to today’s ADs and Brags but Sopha’s account sure does cover a broad range of things doesn’t it 🤔

I mean today mrshinchhome has covered “Come to the Salon with me” so she can brag about her hairdo that looks so naff to be honesssssscht 🤭

Then we have an unintentional AD for how to be the worst parent on the planet by showing and encouraging your children to unlock and open doors. NO this is NOT ok Sopha you absolute twit 🙄🙄🙄 If she thought the three grannies on the bus were bad tutting at her she should hear me tutting now.

The only home content (The menagerie doesn’t count) a story showing her cleaning already clean stuff again, which feels very deja vu to be honesssssscht 🤔 Bragging about lampshades and all I could notice is that she obviously doesn’t karate chop her cushions anymore... that always made my teeth itch anyway. New house, new colour scheme, new tend friends, new hair...... i’d watch out Jimbob you might be replaced next 🤭

Non-chopped cushions everywhere guyssssh, almost her trademark I’d say. I’m going to claim a bingo if she shows herself karate shopping cushions now 😂

View attachment 1619315View attachment 1619316

Edit to add: Sorry if most of this has been mentioned, I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the thread today yet.... I’m shattered to be honesssssscht. We took the Owlets to some local Garden Centres as they opened their Christmas depts today. We loveeeeee them and that’s how we roll in October 😂
All I can say is thank god she stopped chopping her cushions I always thought that looked awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will say tho, if that was natural. It wasn't. But if it was, for a kid that couldn't speak a few month ago apparently to pick up swearing over everything says alot. He must be around swearing alot to pick it up. And if she's made him say it over and over then recorded it, that's disgusting to learn a child who struggleds to speak, to swear.

She needs a slap

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I was going to say the same thing. Georgia’s son said it and she posted it. I reckon Soph thought that may work for her too. She’s such a copycat and a bad one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.